~AD~ vs *SD*

DeletedUser

...... Long irritated by *SD*'s seemingly insatiable demand for Barbarian villages and their reckless barbarian ennoblements in his lands, The Fearless leader of ~AD~ (Dryke) decided to come to the aid of the poor Barbarian farms of US1.

A low intensity war thus began with Dryke having most of the success's.

Did this halt the hunger of *SD* for the poor Barbarian villages? Alas, it did not, for *SD* began to encroach on the prosperous farms further south in the land of The Angry Mob. The rich barbarian farms here were too enticing for the members of The Silver Dragon. In their greed they again recklessly conquered these farming villages. In Many cases they nobled right up the very village walls of their A:M allies.

After a partial merge between ~AD~ and A:M, hostilities finally erupted into a general war along all fronts in the South between ~AD~ and *SD*.

The main areas of battle have been mainly K65 & K64 with the Silver Dragons steadily losing villages in both K's.
However *SD* support is starting to flow from their Western Lands to their Eastern Marches thus ensuring that this war will be a lengthy struggle

Enjoy the war

DeletedUser

.... and without further Ado, Here are the stats so far:

Side 1:
Tribes: ~AD~
Side 2:
Tribes: *SD*

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 137
Side 2: 173
Difference: 36

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 33
Side 2: 3
Difference: 30

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 700,321
Side 2: 526,777
Difference: 173,544

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 202,960
Side 2: 18,371
Difference: 184,589

chart

______________________________________________________________________________________

Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers:

Side 1: 573
Side 2: 1,246
Difference: 673

chart

Side 1: 60
Side 2: 4
Difference: 56

chart

Side 1: 2,541,686
Side 2: 3,409,487
Difference: 867,801

chart

Side 1: 373,025
Side 2: 27,816
Difference: 345,209

chart

DeletedUser

Nice work so far AD ;]... This gonna be a long war in terms of territory...

DeletedUser

SD has been one of the worst simcity tribes i have seen to date. well, the worst tribe i have seen grow so large anyway. they have invented a new type of nuke aswell! it is a full defensive nuke! i have been hit with not one but three of them so far! i think they still might be tweaking it a bit because they havent got the effectiveness right on it just yet. back to the drawing board eh, SD?

DeletedUser

I have a vague feeling you all will noble roughly 100 villages, then get really bored of sending 100 hour noble trains.

DeletedUser548

Hmm... Lets take a look at the stats of *SD*

Their top ranked player has 91 conquers for him. Of that, there are 2 internal nobles, 9 self conquers, and an astonishing 80 barbarian nobles! Link to conquers ---> http://us.twstats.com/us1/index.php?page=player&mode=conquers&id=9622&pn=-1&type=gain&enemy=-1&enemyt=-1&min=&max=

Rank #2 player for *SD* has 62 conquers! All of them barbarians!

Oh god, the horror!

Rank #3... All Barbarian villages again. With just one over noble...

If we can speak from the top 3 of *SD*, then we're looking at some god-awful stats.

Anyways, onto the total tribe statistics... Clicky this :D AD vs SD

I know we don't have the best stats, (especially me) but still... That's just horrible.

DeletedUser

I have a vague feeling you all will noble roughly 100 villages, then get really bored of sending 100 hour noble trains.

On the other hand, beating someone down with trains that come from their own ex-villages is quite fun :)

DeletedUser

Normally I'd be happy to share reports. However, the members of *SD* are demonstrating a number of glaring tactical oversights that I'd rather let them continue to employ. Posting the reports publicly would inevitably lead to someone pointing out the flaws, which could lead to those flaws being corrected :)

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Side 2:
Timeframe: Last week
Total conquers:
Side 1: 162
Side 2: 154
Difference: 8
chart

Side 1: 41
Side 2: 3
Difference: 38
chart

Side 1: 866,476
Side 2: 472,488
Difference: 393,988
chart

Side 1: 261,750
Side 2: 18,371
Difference: 243,379
chart

well, we are halfway to 100 in a week. normally, SmashNasty i might side with you, but they are freaking giving these things away. the feeding frenzy will go well past 100 villages and SD will splinter.

p.s. if i conquer another village with a level 30 HQ i will staple my face to my desk.

DeletedUser

What he meant by that, is that basically he (and I included) expect for you to noble that isolated cluster that you've been nobling and stop attacking *SD*. The rest of *SD* is far enough away that it's a waste to send nobles that far, unless you can really pull that off. Sure, *SD* might splinter, but I doubt you'll be getting the villages of the separate clusters unless you make a coordinated move on it, which is possible but not plausible in current situations. You'd do better to watch out for Ego? to your north (depending on diplomacy) and take out that tribe to your south after you finish *SD*'s clusters in your area, tactically speaking. For reference:

topktribes.png

Sure, you might take that eastern K64 cluster. But assuming you will move further west after that would mean to assume you have no idea how to play, and I doubt that you're that bad.

But I think you get the idea of what he was trying to say with his understated number but overarching theme; they aren't close enough to finish them off by nobling :p.

DeletedUser

*SD* will splinter ? don make me laugh XD we all come from same server same world same tribe you think they will leave SD?

DeletedUser

agreed, distance will be the only factor that ends this prematurely. and long term strategy in our neck of the woods is already in place. in the mean time, watch SD decline, unless they can keep nobling barbs faster then we noble them! :)

*turns attention to gilgamesh* i didnt know simcity had servers.....

DeletedUser548

agreed, distance will be the only factor that ends this prematurely. and long term strategy in our neck of the woods is already in place. in the mean time, watch SD decline, unless they can keep nobling barbs faster then we noble them! :)

*turns attention to gilgamesh* i didnt know simcity had servers.....

Actually Nicknkat, one of them has been nobleing barbs faster then we can take him out :p

DeletedUser623

Umm.. Just to let yall know you guys have a member that is not trying to have a go at SD