~AD~ vs *SD*

DeletedUser

Maybe if you nobled SOMETHING you would be able to catch up.

Are you blind?...the second slide is obviously bugged, we have nobled 40 of their villages in the last week. You must not look at tribe domination thread much as ~AD~ constantly tops the scale on nobles.

DeletedUser

lol MSU, maybe check your eyesight? it obviously says 40 =D

DeletedUser

We all can agree, these mass recruiting farm nobblers got what was comming. They flee to the west since they know ~AD~ is eating up the east, amazing really.

DeletedUser

We all can agree, these mass recruiting farm nobblers got what was comming. They flee to the west since they know ~AD~ is eating up the east, amazing really.

Maybe someone in the west should gobble them up then.

DeletedUser548

Oh my god... *SD* has managed to noble almost 200 barbs in the last week :O

DeletedUser

That would be nice if someone could start taking out their western lines

DeletedUser548

Side 1:
Tribes: ~AD~
Side 2:
Tribes: *SD*

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 17
Side 2: 1
Difference: 16

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 92,048
Side 2: 10,013
Difference: 82,035

chart

Not much going on this past week, lets hope we pick it up...

That 1 conquer against ~AD~ was a retake.

DeletedUser

Stats Time: Last Month

Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers:

Side 1: 557
Side 2: 795
Difference: 238

chart

Side 1: 112
Side 2: 5
Difference: 107

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 2,836,172
Side 2: 2,453,846
Difference: 382,326

chart

Side 1: 686,086
Side 2: 32,577
Difference: 653,509

chart

Last Week:

Side 1:
Side 2:

Total conquers:

Side 1: 114
Side 2: 178
Difference: 64

chart

Side 1: 26
Side 2: 1
Difference: 25

chart

Side 1: 586,371
Side 2: 567,823
Difference: 18,548

chart

Side 1: 179,322
Side 2: 4,193
Difference: 175,129

chart

DeletedUser

wow, 200 more conquers then us for a total of 400,000 points less then us...
congrats on your barb eating SD, but as you can see you will eventually lose points if all you conquer are barbs in retaliation for all our conquers against you....

DeletedUser

I don't see much difference

Also, generally if they can noble barbs as fast as you noble them, they'll be around a lot longer than you plan.

DeletedUser

I don't see much difference

Also, generally if they can noble barbs as fast as you noble them, they'll be around a lot longer than you plan.

i was looking at conquers in the last month.

they may be around for a while, but if they keep nobling 3000 point barbs and we keep nobling 10K villages then they will quickly grow weaker just from time lost trying to build villages up. and the graduated cost of new nobles will end up biting them in the butt. so, it may be a staving off of the inevitable, but ultimately it is not sustainable. you know that smashnasty! you are just trying to be a devil's advocate.

DeletedUser

You also have to keep in mind where you are nobling S*D, once those isolated villages run out you guys won't be finding it so easy to noble the villages.

Just don't count your eggs before they hatch.

Of course I know all of that. :D SD isn't arguing for themselves so someone has to.

DeletedUser

they arent arguing for themselves, they arent defending themselves, they arent doing much of anything! there eastern cluster of about 100+ villages will indeed be a fun task to take down. but considering me and two other players have already taken about 10 of those villages off their hands and it is only 3 players controlling those 100 plus villages, and in the past week they have not even managed to recover the village i took right in the middle of their cluster, i really dont think they will put up more than a token resistance. Jacky007x took over a week to scrounge up a noble train to launch at me, and he staffed it with all defensive troops. now that we own K65 and ego? and BJ are ramping up their exchange, (we have also been slapping down BJ nukes on the side for several weeks, it wasnt advertised, but their lost nukes has to be approaching the triple digits) AD will be able to shift focus more fully.

since i have joined this tribe it has been nonstop operations over several fronts with high coordination and ridiculous aggresiveness. we have held our ground against larger tribes when on the defensive (bloodying their noses good all the way around) and we have launched some massive assaults on our enemies and pretty much run over any we set our sights on. our quickly rising OD rankings reflect just how busy we have been. now, AD's sights are shifting focus, and i almost feel bad for whoever they settle on.

propaganda's are fun. hee hee

DeletedUser

All this Devil's Advocate is all well and good but it is a waste of your time, they have been exposed and nothing short of a drastic change in play style will prevent us from doing whatever we want with *sd* and any other tribe with similar play styles.

~Jbird152
~AD~

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Side 2:

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 0
Difference: 0

chart

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 0
Difference: 0

chart

Not much recent activity. Then again, that could just be because *SD* was disbanded and re-made :p.