~AD~ vs *SD*

DeletedUser

*SD* will splinter ? don make me laugh XD we all come from same server same world same tribe you think they will leave SD?

I have yet to see proof of *SD*'s status as a paragon of permanence and camaraderie. For a group of folks who you claim joined in some monolithic block you seem surprisingly unconcerned with the ongoing annihilation of several of your members.

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: ~AD~
Side 2:
Tribes: *SD*
Timeframe: Last month
Total conquers:
Side 1: 383
Side 2: 745
Difference: 362
chart

Total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 66
Side 2: 3
Difference: 63
chart

Points value of total conquers:
Side 1: 1,823,883
Side 2: 2,264,083
Difference: 440,200
chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 412,227
Side 2: 18,371
Difference: 393,856
chart

no snarky comment required...

DeletedUser

Honestly though, all ~AD~ is doing is gangbanging on their eastern front, because they barely have anyone there. Any and all stats will be fairly biased and skewed

DeletedUser

Hardly gangbanging, alot of ~AD~ members, including myself, are fighting individual skirmishes against *SD*

DeletedUser

No, it doesn't. It means I'm on the outskirts with only a few tribe members around me. Yeah I can/do coordinate with them, but why drag them into every battle?...you're saying I'm being inefficient because I'm not coordinating every attack with another tribe member, but pulling them into every attack would be inefficient in itself.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Honestly though, all ~AD~ is doing is gangbanging on their eastern front, because they barely have anyone there. Any and all stats will be fairly biased and skewed

We just hit them where they are.

Since they embrace almost half the world in a nice big warm fluffy hug (Except for those yummy Barbarian villages) I imagine we will have to follow them as far west as we can.

DeletedUser

I'll buy this in the sense that we clearly have an advantage over them in this area. They are spread out in a huge arc and we're focused on the easternmost outcropping of their tribe.

Of course, that just makes their behavior in this area of the world even more unsupportable. Clearly they had no sense whatsoever that they were strategically exposed, in the same way that they had no idea that nobling every barb in sight up to and across the borders of their neighbors might actually make people unhappy.

I also think it's funny that in the same way that really dumb people are too dumb to KNOW they are dumb, the *SD* bunch's tactics and strategies are so bad that they just aren't equipped to even begin to understand HOW bad they are.

DeletedUser

I don't deny that they are probably fairly poor in the skill department, it's just even if they weren't, it'd still be heavily one sided.

I also think it's funny that in the same way that really dumb people are too dumb to KNOW they are dumb, the *SD* bunch's tactics and strategies are so bad that they just aren't equipped to even begin to understand HOW bad they are.

I thought we were talking about SD, when did Magicx come into the picture?

DeletedUser

I don't deny that they are probably fairly poor in the skill department, it's just even if they weren't, it'd still be heavily one sided.

I thought we were talking about SD, when did Magicx come into the picture?

:cool:

Stats:

Side 1:
Side 2:
Timeframe: Last month
Total conquers:
Side 1: 399
Side 2: 751
Difference: 352
chart

Side 1: 72
Side 2: 3
Difference: 69
chart

Points value of total conquers:
Side 1: 1,902,484
Side 2: 2,284,553
Difference: 382,069
chart

Side 1: 443,303
Side 2: 18,371
Difference: 424,932
chart

DeletedUser

I think it's safe to say there's a bit of a slaughter going on ^^

DeletedUser

deep in a bunker beneath an undisclosed barbarian village, the borderless, heathen freedom fighters of the barbarian horde are as we speak developing a weapon of mass destruction to strike back against the genocidal members of *SD*...

secretly funded by undisclosed tribes in the top 10 (hee hee) the barbarians are close to completing their Light Cavalry mounted nuclear devices made out of weaponized clay!

ViVa La ReVoLuTioN!

DeletedUser

It's hard to describe to people who don't see the reports every day just how bad we are slaughtering SD...

DeletedUser

i think you can see just from our jump in tribal and individual OD ranking what this looks like. (disclaimer: part of that ODD increase is from the few dozen BJ nukes that were slapped down recently)

DeletedUser

They are nobling these barbs way too fast lol, we cant catch up with them.

Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last week

Side 1: 40
Side 2: 0
Difference: 40

chart

Side 1: 224,394
Side 2: 0
Difference: 224,394

chart

DeletedUser734

Umm, where are the nobles in the last week? You didn't even get 1?