Aliquisher = Noise 2.0

DeletedUser

This level of fail deserved its own thread, and so I thought I'd put it all out there for everybody to enjoy.

In the "Top 20 Players" thread, I posted this last week:

Aliquisher. This guy quit and some other noobs that think they are awesome took over his account. I think its the same noobs that used to play Noise. All ego, no brains. The account has an ODA score of only 46k. Looks like they are using tribe members to clear noble targets because they still haven't quite learned how to play. I'm betting the noobs will pull another cry baby quitter routine after somebody nobles some of their towns or they wipe out 4 nobles in a fail attempt at conquering somebody.

And over the course of the past few days, a "Situation" has developed. It seems that Aliquisher is just a toxic cancer bringing down entire tribes. Poor OFF fell victim to it, and now MentaL. When shall tribe leaders and barons learn their lessons?

You cannot cater to the ego or whims of your top player, regardless of their persuasive or whining skills. You must make decisions that are good for your entire tribe. We, the Sperglords, know this. We have great faith in our leadership making the tough calls that need to be made.

ZomgItsSara today at 10:47
Since your leaders don't want you to know that you're being stabbed in the back we'll tell you. Why in the world would anybody put any faith in these guys after what they did in OFF?

One day you'll get smart Aliquisher, I would have thought you would have figured this out the first time (btw all of your requests to everyone were forwarded to me, that's what happens when you have happy tribemembers)

Author wrote:
Aliquisher on 12.02. at 12:46
Why we don't make a Elite tribe with your players and my players? The best of Old Off and half of mental. We have a nice save and we are a lot of good players :)

AwzRocks on 12.02. at 14:12
Mental only has like two good players... who do you suggest from Mental?

Aliquisher on 12.02. at 15:12
Here Aliquisher.
At the moment we get 6 attacks of your members, my villas will we full off deff...

but how i can believe you that when we make a new tribe with main area old off and our north do not kick me later or steal the privilegs of duke and barons ?

greetings

AwzRocks on 12.02. at 20:39
Don't make me a duke or baron. Not enough time.

Whose on our list so far?

Aliquisher on 12.02. at 20:43
Ok, than not. Then we are duke or baron, when you don't.

On our list are players how fire fighters, joker, Zarco, Flarus and more.

Author wrote:
AwzRocks on 12.02. at 22:39
Your top 6 players are talking about leaving and starting a new "elite" tribe....

Your thoughts on that? I tried to tell you that was going to happen if you allowed those Ex - OFF players into your tribe but you wanted the points and the glitz and glam of the glorious #2 ranking. Now your tribe is split and you don't know it.

What are you going to do?

Prio =3 on 13.02. at 07:55
What am I going to do.. Well first, I'm kicking Aliquisher. I can't stand that arrogant douchebag anyways.
Second, I'll probably quit, because this was a fail world anyways.

I suggest you guys go ahead and crush aliquisher, because he is quite weak right now. And he has no offence.

Prio =3 on 13.02. at 07:57
Actually, I didn't kick him. I just striped him of his baron status to get him to leave.
I'll have to take less heat from people that way.

Doesn't this sound familiar?

Author wrote:
Aliquisher today at 12:56
Hey,

to 99 % me ( aliquisher) ,Noise and szfz333 will leave OFF! soon.
The problem we are handling in OFF! all the time, are nooby things of players, incorrect action, bad co. playing ond other shit we are pissed on.

Shure we are the TOP 3 of this tribe & world and we have skilled players in our back who will agree with us and follow where ever we will go.

We have a current list for a new innovation of a tribe :

Aliquisher 100%
szfz333 100 %
Noise 100 %
VonWagner - write back.
angiluk - We are asking him like you.
Dont-Panic? 100 %
Silent Killer 100 %
Fire Fighter 4477 100 %

That players would be the main-tribe-members.
We are all over the world and if y have 1 up to maybe 2 skilled active players with know-how of TW and good limit of troops we will discuss about them and i am very shure they will get invite by us.

This tribe would be the Elite of US 2 and would be unstoppable in a period of time.
We have skill, are active, have the know how and lots off experience troops.
At the moment i am innovating a new tactic for the tribe i used in many worlds at Elite-tribes about Co-tactic, wich i will publize maybe soon if it works.

Greetings again

Your leaders (the ones that aren't involved in screwing you over) don't have the backbones to do anything about it, you should probably all ask yourselves if you are going to sit by and watch yourselves be sacrificed en masse for a few selfish people.

So now we know the truth! Aliquisher (Noise 2.0) has somehow managed to get his tribe to clear targets for him, noble them, enlist his entire tribe to defend him, and in return has granted them nothing but some points to their total.

DeletedUser

I leaft the tribe, now Joker the retard is in charge. ATTACK, ATTACK, ATTACK!!
But in all seriousness, this is why I'm leaving to the .net servers again.
.us is just too full of arrogant point whores, bitchy manipulators, and coplayed accounts. No skill at all. (Except for Hibby ofc <3)

DeletedUser

.us is just too full of arrogant point whores, bitchy manipulators, and coplayed accounts. No skill at all. (Except for Hibby ofc <3)

I don't understand how a world without skill could manage to bring you, an awesome player/leader, down?

Somebody please explain this concept. I keep hearing that there is no SKILL on this server. I'd like to think that my tribe is full of very skilled players. Skilled technically. Skilled tactically. Skilled optimizers. Theres a lot of skill, hence why we are still running solid without a hiccup.

DeletedUser

I don't understand how a world without skill could manage to bring you, an awesome player/leader, down?

Somebody please explain this concept. I keep hearing that there is no SKILL on this server. I'd like to think that my tribe is full of very skilled players. Skilled technically. Skilled tactically. Skilled optimizers. Theres a lot of skill, hence why we are still running solid without a hiccup.

There is skill, but it's all (90%) in one tribe.

DeletedUser

I'll just tell that wherever my nickname is mentioned, either he got info from my ex co-players, or he randomly inserted top player names.
I wasn't ever on Alinquisher's side, because that guy is a failz0r and a noob.

OFF! was the best tribe in this world, the members of it know that, you all know that.
Haters will always hate.

<3 Dejan

DeletedUser

Aliquisher said:
On our list are players how fire fighters, joker, Zarco, Flarus and more.

Not me? I was second-largest in the tribe at the time. I'm hurt :(

DeletedUser

Oh, right, forgot about Joker. Because he never talked. Fine. Third largest.

DeletedUser

should've manned up and removed the turd instead of taking away his baron and hoping he quit the tribe

DeletedUser

One might say that Sperg or AsAs is/was the greatest tribe, considering that OFF was unable to sustain itself.

One might also say that your opinion on top players is invalid since you ragequit after things didn't go your way. Unless that is what top players do, in your mind.

I for one believe that top players stay the course. They suffer through the hard times and flourish during the good times... but in the end they are still standing.

DeletedUser

This level of fail deserved its own thread, and so I thought I'd put it all out there for everybody to enjoy.

In the "Top 20 Players" thread, I posted this last week:

And over the course of the past few days, a "Situation" has developed. It seems that Aliquisher is just a toxic cancer bringing down entire tribes. Poor OFF fell victim to it, and now MentaL. When shall tribe leaders and barons learn their lessons?

You cannot cater to the ego or whims of your top player, regardless of their persuasive or whining skills. You must make decisions that are good for your entire tribe. We, the Sperglords, know this. We have great faith in our leadership making the tough calls that need to be made.

So now we know the truth! Aliquisher (Noise 2.0) has somehow managed to get his tribe to clear targets for him, noble them, enlist his entire tribe to defend him, and in return has granted them nothing but some points to their total.

NaughtyWordUsageIsBad<3TheSmashNasty you are a attention seeker and you like to put a downer on people. Howabout I screw you up because trust me I can. Anyways, Noise and there team are better than you so I suggest you go and NaughtyPhraseDontDoItAgain<3TheSmashNasty

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Wagnor you couldnt be more wrong..about everything..we've quit, were gone, i know its sad and you spread gossip like this to hope that were still there but nope were not.

Oh btw are'nt you the noob who nobled like 10 1k barbs and used like 100 dollars on pp to grow them, oh yea, thats you.

cent.

DeletedUser

Oh btw are'nt you the noob who nobled like 10 1k barbs and used like 100 dollars on pp to grow them, oh yea, thats you.
cent.

What as waste, I suppose he stole that money anyways or begged for it in the tubes. :D

DeletedUser

I just think(correct me if im wrong) that you have a say when youve not cheated in TribalWars. But since he has, why is he talking?

cent.

DeletedUser

green.png
Perseverance (478|541) K54 6,137 MaximalFear VonWagnerSPERG] [ 2011-02-07 14:38:16
green.png
Patience (503|502) K55 4,470 bigggggggg VonWagnerSPERG] [ 2011-01-27 13:15:58
green.png
WagnerMan (502|485) K45 5,277 robaczeq77MentaL] [ VonWagnerSPERG] [ 2011-02-12 20:02:42
green.png
Assertion (501|501) K55 3,982 tudor VonWagnerSPERG] [ 2011-02-10 17:49:52

Apart from them they are all basically barbs and you will probably find they are noobs :D

DeletedUser

ok not 10 then.. 8.. clearly you see the 400 pointer and 900 pointer an the rest. Youve proved my point.

cent.

DeletedUser

Sorry @Prio, but you are such a noob....
You haven't any skill... Left the tribe and didn't say anything... Your members didn't know anything...
We left the tribe because we have seen the tribe has no future and you're a realy ego... -.- And in the tribe there was no teamplay...
The Leaders (first of all Prio) failed....

Prio i'm disappointed of you... !!