Aliquisher = Noise 2.0

DeletedUser

i know, i too would quit after failing so horribly then spend hours checking the forums daily refreshing frantically to make sure everyone knows i was awesome on this server i dont care about and dont have time for, which i will prove by spending as much time on the forums as many people spend playing the game itself.

DeletedUser

i know, i too would quit after failing so horribly then spend hours checking the forums daily refreshing frantically to make sure everyone knows i was awesome on this server i dont care about and dont have time for, which i will prove by spending as much time on the forums as many people spend playing the game itself.

you wana check out what day i was last on this? more than a week. A friend simply showed me something so i said why not go on and cause a bit of havoc. Clearly i get under sara skin by the way shes replying. I thought she was better than that but suppose shes a child.

And you :D i clearly annoy you by that comment. Cause who writes something like that to someone? unless they hate them? and i duno what reason you have to hate me but yea.. go and get a life, or perhaps go the wagnor way and buy it

DeletedUser

One might say that Sperg or AsAs is/was the greatest tribe, considering that OFF was unable to sustain itself.

One might also say that your opinion on top players is invalid since you ragequit after things didn't go your way. Unless that is what top players do, in your mind.

I for one believe that top players stay the course. They suffer through the hard times and flourish during the good times... but in the end they are still standing.

One might say = VonWagner who failed to noble my village says.

Like I said to someone else already, I won't explain myself to noobs. Those who should know why I quit, they know.

<3 Dejan

DeletedUser

Which is what I have been saying, nobvody in MentaL cares about the tribe. It came outta nowhere from low ranking, up to 2, for a short while, and is falling again. Not a very stable tribe...lol

Mental was a fail tribe. I was in it for 10 days before I even found out that Isak was actually the founder/head duke. I stayed for two reasons:

1) I knew staying tribeless or in a small tribe meant it was only a matter of time before I got gangbanged (of course, being in MentaL only held that off for, what? two weeks?)

2) I wanted to try to help. But when I called Aliquisher out on the forums for kicking smaller players so he could eat them, and noobs in the tribe actually defended him, even though they could be next, I knew it was a lost cause. Aliquisher dismissing a duke just sealed the deal.

You can see you have never had a girl friend, dude you must work for something to get it perfect. Don't just toss of any random thing then never see it again ;(

Nothing to work towards. The tribe had a decent core, then didn't know what to do with itself once it started gathering up stronger players. It was only a tribe in the sense that we all had the same tag after our names.

its funny how it isnt my strong point yet i could snipe 100ms trains..

It's funny how you say that, yet you lost multiple villages. You claim you're so great, but you, with the No. 1 ranking, couldn't hold onto all your villages, even with MentaL's support, while I, with the No. 15 ranking and absolutely no tribal support, managed to hold onto ALL of my villages in the same situation.

DeletedUser

Like I said to someone else already, I won't explain myself to noobs. Those who should know why I quit, they know.

<3 Dejan

You quit because you lost. Sorry.

DeletedUser

<3 Dejan

shhhh your account failed to noble like 4 towns

DeletedUser

You quit because you lost. Sorry.

No need to apologize to me, you're wrong.

shhhh your account failed to noble like 4 towns

It was my co-player who failed, not me. :cool: The very reason I am not accepting anyone else to play under my alias anymore.

You Sara, should think about your own failure. I could've destroyed about 10 of your nobles, but I felt sorry for you since you were so polite. Currently, about 30 people are talking all the worst about you, and I have to agree with them. Think about that....

Wish you all the luck
<3 Dejan

DeletedUser

well yeah, you could have but i was told you were kosher with it so i didnt bother putting effort in :p

DeletedUser

well yeah, you could have but i was told you were kosher with it so i didnt bother putting effort in :p

And in order to you not look stupid as you are, I didn't bother killing your troops. :)
So next time before you start attacking that someone did something, get known with the facts.

ktnxbai <3

DeletedUser

And in order to you not look stupid as you are, I didn't bother killing your troops. :)
So next time before you start attacking that someone did something, get known with the facts.

ktnxbai <3

oh man, it stings

(it was a fact, notice i said account not you)

you can be mad though, it's ok. i really don't mind.

DeletedUser

oh man, it stings

(it was a fact, notice i said account not you)

you can be mad though, it's ok. i really don't mind.

A fact, which you got from who? :rolleyes: The account is mine, account is me, and I made a mistake finding a co which don't want to consult me before doing anything. You should know his name, and name HIM. Not say just say szfz33.

I'm not mad at anyone, I just love proving all you "I'm good now when stronger ones are gone" people wrong.

You guys are crazy. :)

Good day to you to Awzy... :D

<3 Dejan

DeletedUser

I just love proving all you "I'm good now when stronger ones are gone" people wrong.

what

i think you're attacking the wrong person here, i haven't made any claims. all i did was point out that ridiculing one lost noble is kinda silly considering.

DeletedUser

Can you really fault him for losing that 1 noble when you had 6 paladins in support? (If it was indeed you and not the co.) Co players confuse me obv.

DeletedUser

sorry, it's long but worth a couple of chuckles

Aliquisher today at 11:00
What do you want me to say now?

ZomgItsSara today at 11:02
about what? All I did was share with all of your members, they have a right to know what they're sacrificing their troops for.

Aliquisher today at 11:11
Oh, cool. So you think our members would take advantage of it? I can tell you however that this is so not because we supported a lot of players when they attack someone or if they themselves Deff need:)
And if this stock would have been possible, we would certainly not let our members down.

ZomgItsSara today at 11:12
Well that's on them to decide, they have the information now, what they do with it is up to them. I don't really care either way.

Aliquisher today at 11:14
And what do you want to achieve by that?
Can you take us otherwise be apart? Have you scared of 3 good German players?

ZomgItsSara today at 11:15
? All I did was show that you're a terrible person. Why do I need to achieve something personally? Perhaps it's because I am not a terrible person and don't care to watch you deceive people.
And no, I'm not scared of you. At all.

Aliquisher today at 11:18
I am a terrible person? You have no right to assert this stuff, especially if you know of nowhere something. But I can see you're a beginner of the game is still not understood. Fighting against us alone and show us what you perhaps have on it.

ZomgItsSara today at 11:20
So lying to your tribes and betraying them doesn't make you a terrible person? I'd hate to see what your actual definition of a terrible person is. You aren't trustworthy, you're a coward and you're dirty. Now your tribemates know that too. If they want to follow you because of your points that's on them. Eventually everyone will figure you out, then who will you sacrifice to advance yourself?

Aliquisher today at 11:26
Are you crazy? Where did I betray my family? Where did I tell my members? I wanted a top trunk with my people and theirs.
They do not follow my points, but they follow me because I can play.
And they listen to us to judge if they know us because they do not.
I do not say they're an ******* just because I have the fun of it. So they were quiet, to my teammates I would never let you down, unlike the already exchanged players, these are horrible people who play only for themselves.

ZomgItsSara today at 11:28
And you were willing to leave behind everyone not in your "top trunk". The other 24 members you weren't including, they are horrible people and bad players? That's why you were going to leave them? And you expect them to help you now?
That's betraying your tribe. Not looking out for every member the same is a betrayal.
Your members already recognize that you let people grow and then boot them and attack them to further yourself. They know what you are.

Aliquisher today at 11:32
Yes they do. They know that i never leave the tribe.
And what you say is bullshit. They know that SPERG split us.

ZomgItsSara today at 11:35
You're cornered, caught and publicly outed Aliquisher, maybe you'll be smarter about your backstabbing in your next tribe ;D

Aliquisher today at 14:30
Hmm in my next tribe, do you think Sperg is possible ?

ZomgItsSara today at 14:40
You're a funny dude

Aliquisher today at 14:44
With many in my area we are working with because together we would definitely come:)

ZomgItsSara today at 14:48
lol are you serious right now?

Aliquisher today at 14:49
Ja, bin ich. Aber wie gesagt, nur mit meinen Leuten :)

ZomgItsSara today at 14:50
What happened to never leaving Mental?

Aliquisher today at 14:53
(SRY): Yes, I am. But as I said, only with my people :)
Has changed because my companions would come:)

ZomgItsSara today at 14:54
Who are your companions?
Aliquisher today at 16:09
Aliquisher
Joker10
Fire Fighter 4477
Dont-Panic?
SYNCRO POLSKA
Zarco
Silent Killer
DrinkingNoob
Flarus
Jeff.civ
fix 0ida
Magister
summithekiller
Rapsos
SFC SMith
.Niebieski.

ZomgItsSara today at 16:14
how do i know i can trust you? you guys willing to ditch mental as a sign of good faith?

Aliquisher today at 16:42
yes we would.
but how i can trust you ?
you should know those members are behind me and if y would kick me or some of them we would recreate..

ZomgItsSara today at 16:43
of course

Aliquisher today at 16:49
So whats up now, y guys like us ?
You should know, most people tell lot of shit bout me, some trues i made mistake 1 time truely, but i have good freaky members behind me, they are in my area with thier villas and over there..

ZomgItsSara today at 16:50
you're the one with the history of trying to take players from other tribes, not me. you want me to trust you and put my tribe at risk letting you in you need to make a leap of faith.

Aliquisher today at 16:52
Truely i have not the best history...
I just tried to make tribes like on german servers, good player co op all together...
most players are in sperg now...
but if y guys think we are not able to play again in another tribe y are false...
i want no baron or duke !!

ZomgItsSara today at 17:05
I dont doubt that you could just go to another tribe or start your own if you aren't happy. I never once thought that.

Aliquisher today at 17:06
Okay say another tribe...
There is only SPERG i want go to if i do not stay here...
And by the way ...
If we join... and like y say i should leave there is no other good tribe who should make problems to You ^^

Aliquisher today at 17:08
AND BY THE WAY I AM NO LEADER HERE !

ZomgItsSara today at 17:09
sorry, I'm multitasking. Sitting like 3 accounts. So what now, are you guys leaving mental?

Aliquisher today at 17:10
No we are not leaving, we would mybe leave...
But therefore i need a list wich guys y want...

ZomgItsSara today at 17:11
I'm not leaving to join a new tribe, we're staying right where we are

Aliquisher today at 17:11
Yes man, we would join SPERG so you get the point ?

ZomgItsSara today at 17:12
I already got that

Aliquisher today at 17:13
Great so think about that offer and let me know soon..

ZomgItsSara today at 17:59
so what are your intentions with the other mental members that aren't on this list?

ZomgItsSara today at 18:24
lol i cant even play this off anymore, will you never learn your lesson.
you're a malignancy on any tribe you join, you deserve no trust and the other half of your tribe that you were prepared to sacrifice to save yourself once again have a right to know.

DeletedUser

Szfz failed because of poor judgment, just like all the other pros. Why did you choose crappy coplayers? Poor judgment. Why did you quit? Poor judgment. Why are you falling victim to repeated trolling? Poor judgment. Why do you think you are awesome? Poor judgment. Why did you point whore yourself into crappy positions? Poor judgment. Why are you blaming others for the fail on your account? Poor judgment.

I could go on and on all day, but really I just want you to come back and show me how awesome you aren't.

DeletedUser

Hi.Im not sure whats happening here,but i saw my name got mentioned,so i have to say:
WHY THE HECK WONT YOU LEAVE ME ALONE IN PEACE?
I said I left this world due to RL and thats it,but after you noobs see that im gone,you try to insult the account.again i have to come back and correct all the Lies youre making behind me.from here on now I (MILAD) will not even bother to check the forums anymore.
so this will be my last post in this server

If you want to know about my history ,i have made a thread which I swear to God every single part of it IS true.
If you want to Insult me then wait for me to get on skype and then you are free to start abusing.that way its more fair because I will also get a chance to reply.
My skype:
l.Snowman.l

and also,why does Aliquisher's name got mentioned as well?I thought the real player left.oh right.you guys wait for people to leave then say cr*p about them so they cant defend?

seriously,Grow UP!!!!its just a game.its not really worth all this stupid things.
I played a few months,had fun,then left.its as simple as that.

Lol, nothing special indeed.

Also a hearty lol @ noise, still ranting incoherently about how hes awesome after he got rimmed.
there is probably much more of cr*ps like this posted in this thread,but I only cared to see the 1st page.so to all the spammers who dont know Sh*t:
Dont mention the account Name anymore as ive really had it.

Milad.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Dont mention the account Name anymore as ive really had it.

lol have you? have you really?

DON'T DO IT OR ELSE HE'LL NOT PLAY ON THE WORLD SINCE HE GOT RIMMED AND BE REALLY ANGRY ON THE FORUMS

DeletedUser

lol have you? have you really?

DON'T DO IT OR ELSE HE'LL NOT PLAY ON THE WORLD SINCE HE GOT RIMMED AND BE REALLY ANGRY ON THE FORUMS
That post was supposed to be my last post,but ill add an exception
I didnt get rimmed,I killed loads of troops.sniped nobles.made 2 players quit.and made OFF disband
so actually I made the biggest things that ever happened to w2.
and we left the world,and didnt get rimmed.we were back to top 20 again,and had 8 more nobles,we couldve sent 2 noble trains,but it just seemed stupid to continue in a world with almost no friends.