Aliquisher = Noise 2.0

DeletedUser

Hibby, its funny that you appear to be blinded by village points also.

Try to not be so prejudiced.

again, if you're going to accuse me of something (point whore in this case), provide facts. Or your argument is worthless. And I'm not prejudiced; I just don't like you.

DeletedUser

This world in its current state is certainly NOT the "promised land" of TribalWars. Far far from it, as any experienced TW player knows.

Sorry that you thought you were good and got dominated.

DeletedUser

I would love to see Noise or Ali join w53 and get their bums handed to 'em. It'd be more pathetic than funny watching how fast they quit and went crying to the forums (Noise, that is).
First of all its Milad(not Noise) and Ali
second,its not called crying, letting everyone know that OFF has some evil geniuses among them.and it worked quite well because OFF disbanded short after that.
third,the number of times that Milad and I have been top 10 in .net is more than the number of worlds you have ever played tw.
and also I have been offered a w53 top 30 account.what if i join and dont get rimmed? care to put a bet?or we can also have another duel.you play speed?
i know im wasting my time asking you or whoever thinks im a noob on a 1v1.because you are chickens.and i dont blame you.thats why you are playing .US and not .net .lol what do i expect?

sorry for replying late,i just dont care enough to check in this server everyday ;)
Ali

DeletedUser

i know im wasting my time asking you or whoever thinks im a noob on a 1v1.because you are chickens.and i dont blame you.thats why you are playing .US and not .net .lol what do i expect?

Lol, well given how horribly you performed, is that why you played .us instead of .net? And yet still failed and got rimmed?

DeletedUser

Lol, well given how horribly you performed, is that why you played .us instead of .net? And yet still failed and got rimmed?
1st it wasnt us online.it was ashkan and cent
2nd OFCOURSE one player cant bring down a rank 1 tribe alone,especially if they have intel on your villages,if they know which villages are not religious,if they are all around you and if they attack you unexpected.
3rd we didnt totally get rimmed.i had 270 K OD if im not wrong.has anyone beaten that yet?its more than a month that I left.
we were back to top 20 short after that with 8 Nobles ready in our village.we couldve been top 5 again in one day.but there was just no ambition to continue .
and we didnt act horrible,why dont you get it?We were rank 1 more than any other person in this world,and that is when we had a bad incident happened to us (losing a noble train and a Nuke) at start
you cant deny the fact that US server is noobish.
Ali

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

.net are full of ego players now. They all think they are better then one another when they internally noble there tribe and take on a smaller tribe 3 quarters their size. If you have half your points or quarter of your points from internals you must be good right?

Before someone wants to troll saying .net must be to hard for you blah, blah, blah like recent posts ive seen, me and my mate are joining random servers (UK, Spanish when new world comes out and waiting for the german one aswell).

DeletedUser

Before someone wants to troll saying .net must be to hard for you blah, blah, blah like recent posts ive seen, me and my mate are joining random servers (UK, Spanish when new world comes out and waiting for the german one aswell).

+1
btw joining spannish server isnt a very good choice :p
but German IS.they are really good :)

DeletedUser

Thought spanish might be good seeing they have 100,000 people playing... joined it for the language anyway. Language seems cool. :)
German server would have to be good seeing it is where this game started.

DeletedUser

7 SPERG Sorry, but this is the first time i hear about them...#1 in k 54 i guess...really haven't heard anything bad or good about them. Never mind...they are in NXS' k, so they won't be in the top 20 after the first month of nobles.

You seem to be wrong alot when you say things.

DeletedUser

Meh :/ .net is still the best.

It is the best, but majority of the players are ego, attention seeking players thinking they are the best. All the good players seem to be stuck in the earlier worlds so you are left with the above.

DeletedUser

i heard australia is the same as germany, you nazi with your third reich dingos.

DeletedUser

i heard australia is the same as germany, you nazi with your third reich dingos.

We are sooo alike with our different langauge, different continent, different native life, different landmarks, etc, we must be alike. Seeing as this is an American server I can't be suprised you can get the two mixed up. I heard that in a study 1 in 4 Americans can't spot America on a world map.

DeletedUser1093

We are sooo alike with our different langauge, different continent, different native life, different landmarks, etc, we must be alike. Seeing as this is an American server I can't be suprised you can get the two mixed up. I heard that in a study 1 in 4 Americans can't spot America on a world map.

They aren't even that good. 37% of Americans can't identify the United States on a map of the United States!

CLICKY!

DeletedUser

i just dont understand why the other states are so small but canada and mexico are such big states

DeletedUser1093

I know, eh?

Canada is bigger than all the rest of the states put together (excluding Mexico)

:cool:

DeletedUser

You seem to be wrong alot when you say things.

Come on it was a mass recruiting tribe with like 10 billion members -.-'

How the hell was i suppose to know they would manage to get most of NXS and Off! to merge into them? I don't think there was ONE person who thought that would ever happen.

DeletedUser

I would love to see Noise or Ali join w53 and get their bums handed to 'em. It'd be more pathetic than funny watching how fast they quit and went crying to the forums (Noise, that is).

I had the fastest startup on 53 by quite a margin, and yet I left 53 because of lack of competition, I wouldn't really use it as a comparison. :) Now send him to the original world 47 and that's a different story.