Aliquisher = Noise 2.0

DeletedUser

Which is what I have been saying, nobvody in MentaL cares about the tribe. It came outta nowhere from low ranking, up to 2, for a short while, and is falling again. Not a very stable tribe...lol

DeletedUser

ok not 10 then.. 8.. clearly you see the 400 pointer and 900 pointer an the rest. Youve proved my point.

cent.

You know 2 low level barbs are not the same as 10 right? I'm not shocked that math isn't your strong point

DeletedUser

Sorry @Prio, but you are such a noob....
You haven't any skill... Left the tribe and didn't say anything... Your members didn't know anything...
We left the tribe because we have seen the tribe has no future and you're a realy ego... -.- And in the tribe there was no teamplay...
The Leaders (first of all Prio) failed....

Prio i'm disappointed of you... !!

You can see you have never had a girl friend, dude you must work for something to get it perfect. Don't just toss of any random thing then never see it again ;(

DeletedUser

You can see you have never had a girl friend, dude you must work for something to get it perfect. Don't just toss of any random thing then never see it again ;(

how could we make the tribe perfect we haven't any rights.. We were just a normal member...

DeletedUser

Lol, nothing special indeed.

Also a hearty lol @ noise, still ranting incoherently about how hes awesome after he got rimmed.

DeletedUser

You know 2 low level barbs are not the same as 10 right? I'm not shocked that math isn't your strong point

its funny how it isnt my strong point yet i could snipe 100ms trains.. yea.. im pretty bad at maths, your clearly blind aswel if you cant see the others 1.8k etc

DeletedUser

ok not 10 then.. 8.. clearly you see the 400 pointer and 900 pointer an the rest. Youve proved my point.

cent.

If the point is that you don't understand a basic strategy. I learned something quite valuable watching you, and others, chase big point villages.

You failed to cluster properly. This is a church world (which means you have to adjust your strategy). In order to maximize efficiency you must setup a small cluster of towns to properly position yourself. Now, I know you and Aliquisher and all the "pros" laughed at my 400 and 900 point barb nobles. You laughed because you only cared about the points (which I knew.) Read on.

I nobled those two towns and put churches in them. I only did farm upgrades and fed them with resources from other towns, to get the church up and running as fast as possible. Why did I choose low point barbs? Because I knew nobody (you point chasers) would ever try to take them for me. They were freebies that I didn't have to defend. I could blow the 5k population on a church, train up some D, and they'd be self sufficient. I didn't have to worry about walls, or academies, or anything. It was a tactical decision that I made based on the playing field. I don't mind revealing this now because you guys are no longer a threat, and those towns are well secured.

And for your information, I spent Premium points once. I spent them on a Smithy 20 upgrade in my third or fourth town (I forget which now.) We were in a battle, and my ability to put a noble out at that location was a high priority. Cutting that upgrade time in half made a big difference to my tribe's objectives. I have no trouble admitting it, and even told others that I had done it. Since that time, I haven't had the need to spend any points.

You guys think skill in this game involves button pushing. I think that skill, in a war game, is more about strategy and planning. But what do I know, I'm only a noob who just learned how to TTrain. Once I'm "pro" like you guys, I'll send out retaliatory fakes to anybody that comes at me. It'll look like this:

Siege speed WagnerMan (502|485) K45 Aliquisher tomorrow at 05:22:15:533 13:41:16
Siege speed WagnerMan (502|485) K45 Aliquisher tomorrow at 05:22:15:583 13:41:16
Siege speed WagnerMan (502|485) K45 Aliquisher tomorrow at 05:22:15:633 13:41:16
Siege speed WagnerMan (502|485) K45 Aliquisher tomorrow at 05:22:15:683 13:41:16

All those siege speed fakes coming for me... SCARY!

TLDR; You stink, I rule. You are gone, I'm still here.

DeletedUser

its funny how it isnt my strong point yet i could snipe 100ms trains.. yea.. im pretty bad at maths, your clearly blind aswel if you cant see the others 1.8k etc

so you're a newb too right

Awz (528|520) K55 1,121 ThE7 [2+4U] Noise [OFF!]
008 (542|516) K55 1,752 westmo Noise [OFF!]
The TOP (525|523) K55 927 Barbarian Noise [OFF!]

glass houses, etc

DeletedUser

Siege speed WagnerMan (502|485) K45 Aliquisher tomorrow at 05:22:15:533 13:41:16
Siege speed WagnerMan (502|485) K45 Aliquisher tomorrow at 05:22:15:583 13:41:16
Siege speed WagnerMan (502|485) K45 Aliquisher tomorrow at 05:22:15:633 13:41:16
Siege speed WagnerMan (502|485) K45 Aliquisher tomorrow at 05:22:15:683 13:41:16

Where's the nuke? :p

DeletedUser

It's amazing how many people on this server seemed to immediately quit and claimed they never had any interest playing this server as soon as some random players they've never heard of completely dominated them.

DeletedUser

had a big story wrote out about how your still here cause you bought your way there..but the computer turned off and im not writing it again.. also sara what age are you? glass houses.. ha i actually pmsl there

cent.

DeletedUser

had a big story wrote out about how your still here cause you bought your way there..but the computer turned off and im not writing it again.. also sara what age are you? glass houses.. ha i actually pmsl there

cent.

you're*

how are your towns doing again?

DeletedUser

cent.

You are horrible by every single quantity that can be measured, both on a forum and in this game.