Aliquisher = Noise 2.0

DeletedUser

Szfz failed because of poor judgment, just like all the other pros. Why did you choose crappy coplayers? Poor judgment. Why did you quit? Poor judgment. Why are you falling victim to repeated trolling? Poor judgment. Why do you think you are awesome? Poor judgment. Why did you point whore yourself into crappy positions? Poor judgment. Why are you blaming others for the fail on your account? Poor judgment.

I could go on and on all day, but really I just want you to come back and show me how awesome you aren't.

You have a poor judgment about me. :)

I won't be a victim of a fail player and a troll like you.

<3 Dejan

DeletedUser

uh huh, I'm sure that is your last post

also lol

perhaps something to that?
He meant because of Tom and a few of his other friends (i think even one of Szfz players) dont understanding and even trying to understand.well he did join this bcuz of friends.
also plz dont try to use this opportunity.he said he wont reply again and you want to make him reply by saying c**P
and i dont like to reply either,but you just dont let it go.
Ali

DeletedUser

Frick, Noise, if it bothers you so much, just go away. You know what's awesome about the Internet? What somebody says on it doesn't mean one. single. thing. If it's all lies, ignore it. Yeesh

DeletedUser

and also,why does Aliquisher's name got mentioned as well?I thought the real player left.oh right.you guys wait for people to leave then say cr*p about them so they cant defend?

Actually, it's because unlike the Super Pros, we functional human beings actually wait until we've won to start gloating, instead of patting each other on the back about how good we are from our 36 point rim villages.

DeletedUser

Frick, Noise, if it bothers you so much, just go away. You know what's awesome about the Internet? What somebody says on it doesn't mean one. single. thing. If it's all lies, ignore it. Yeesh

If people say bad things about you on the internet, A puppy dies. True story.

DeletedUser

I heard that .net w53 is really cool. Join it now. ^^

I would love to see Noise or Ali join w53 and get their bums handed to 'em. It'd be more pathetic than funny watching how fast they quit and went crying to the forums (Noise, that is).

DeletedUser

Ah if only people could put ego aside! NEXUS was on a path to greatness our mistake was not becomeing allies with Sperg, well Sperg did dissolve alot of my members so that they could continue to play with a good tribe so I cant say im unhappy about that.

DeletedUser

Ah if only people could put ego aside! NEXUS was on a path to greatness our mistake was not becomeing allies with Sperg, well Sperg did dissolve alot of my members so that they could continue to play with a good tribe so I cant say im unhappy about that.

Too bad NEXUS failed.

DeletedUser

Szfz failed because of poor judgment, just like all the other pros. Why did you choose crappy coplayers? Poor judgment. Why did you quit? Poor judgment. Why are you falling victim to repeated trolling? Poor judgment. Why do you think you are awesome? Poor judgment. Why did you point whore yourself into crappy positions? Poor judgment. Why are you blaming others for the fail on your account? Poor judgment.

I could go on and on all day, but really I just want you to come back and show me how awesome you aren't.

And this is why its so funny to read your posts, VonWagner, and need I spell it out for you... why I, as a tiny insignificant player ripped your highly skilled conquest apart a few hours ago. Geeze, you could not even interpret a straight LC attack properly, nor did you demonstrate any sort of coordination or skill in your taking of that village.

Then you PM'd me this:
VonWagner on 18.02. at 23:01
I'm VonWagner. I conquered Jeff.civ.
ROTFL!!!

What a fool/liar you are.

I've eliminated the failure of you to comprehend language, based on these posts of yours I am reading.

You are evidently trying to "convice" someone.... whoever might be the handful of TW players in the world reading the us02 forums... that you are somehow a "good" player.

You might be; who can say for sure. But in us02, you have shown merely average talent, and a stong sense to chase points and try to cleverly cover it by gaining cheap ODA not from straight up, skilled battles, but where you let others do the heavy lifting and skill work, and then attempt to take credit for their efforts. TWStats shows this clearly, especially when taken with a simple test that you failed.

Its a coldly objective and accurate comment to note that you are an a mere average player, and be thankful that the vast bulk of TW skilled player pool has not shown an interest in this world.

For you to attempt to spin things otherwise just underscores your own insecurity, which you for some reason are trying to "convince" everyone that you don't have.

You're a Top 10 Fail World player.

Revel and relish that ;).

DeletedUser

Another guy who thinks the "talent" left, and those that remain are average at best. There is plenty of talent that remains, and failure to acknowledge such is ignorant. Talent, in this game, does not equal clicking buttons faster than another guy. I thought we demonstrated that. This is a war game. Position, strategy, teamwork, organization, efficiency, negotiations, deception, the list goes on and on. Clicking buttons fast isn't the bee's knees.

Conquering = taking control of a town
Rimming = Conquering all of, or the last of, a single player's towns
I did conquer Jeff.civ.

LoL at you ripping my conquest to shreds. You're an angry little elf, aren't you?

DeletedUser

I did conquer Jeff.civ.

Someone has learn the basics! Yeey.

Why are you so insecure, VonWagner?

He's not. He's trolling and trying to piss everyone off. :)
But you're right. He's a mediocre player, and nothing he does will change everyones opinion.

<3 Dejan

DeletedUser

I did conquer Jeff.civ.
VW, your first two points could be correct, in context.

Your 3rd point, is flat wrong, and now you equivocate by attempting to surround it with other context, so you can attempt to deflect your single statement that was a catalyst.

Of course, what you have attempted to do is use one definition of a word in one context.

Rimming occurs when a player's last village is taken, and then the player REMAINS IN THE GAME and RESPAWNS on the "rim." Many never return, or just delete their account. In the original incarnations of TW, the respawn would place a player on the outer expanding "rim" of the world; however, now many worlds give the player the option to respawn in the tribal area, and not wind up on the "rim" after all. While "rimming" can be loosely used to mean just taking a last village in slang, if you attempt to define it to "prove" you are knowledgeable about TW terms, you need to do it more correctly.

I did conquer Jeff.civ.
No, you certainly did not.

Here, you attempted to use logical sequence of one context, to switch context, and try to support your original error.

LOL.
You're not arrogant.
You're a sensitive, prideful nOOb.

You've got some beginner-level game knowledge, and for some reason (presumably the "ranking"?) your are pretending to be more than the current player that your "are."
I suspect you want people to look to you, in a world that is mostly devoid of the normal proportions of skilled players, as an "expert"?
The lack of skilled players, however, does not increase your ability in the game.
Your ability remains the same, unless you learn.

You conquered a recently conquered VILLAGE of jeff.civ.
You did not conquer jeff.civ.

Since you are sensitive and prideful, then let's put it this way.
"I conquered a village"
"I conquered a player"

Both can be correct.
The former means you gained possession of a village.
The latter means you took the last village of a player.

There is no village named "jeff.civ".
There is a player named "jeff.civ".

You did not conquer jeff.civ.

Do you understand now?
Of course you do, you did all the time.
But you were attempting to claim credit for something that you had in fact not done.
You were attempting to tell a player with a small point village that you destroyed one of the better players in us02, when you yourself were frantic with worry about losing troops.
Anything to stop getting owned, because you had not skillfully executed a long distance attack.

Of course, you did not expect it to be discussed in the public forums.

And of course, you failed utterly to comprehend why you were attacked, or to even understand basic timing, marking, sequencing, and attack payloads.

You still fail to do so.

That's OK, its no slight against you.

You only make it a slight, when you claim to be more than you "are".

You make a claim, want to project a "persona", yet the facts contradict it.

And that frustrates you.

I'll give you a day or two to look at it more, and google the .Net worlds to try and understand your repeated errors of the most basic type.

Later, if you and Sara still cant figure it out, I'll post it and the explanation for you.

DeletedUser

Does anyone else find it hilarious that this guy assumes he's the only person who has ever played on a .net world? And also, that he refers to ".net" like it's the Promised Land?

DeletedUser

I have a village named the promised land. Does this apply?

Also Pear. You are wrong. Wagner is indeed arrogant.

DeletedUser

Hibby, its funny that you appear to be blinded by village points also.

Try to not be so prejudiced.

Of course, you have your own agenda to promote, and perhaps some fun to try with arguing against basic facts.

Yes, in a certain sense, most TW players view this us02 as the outcast world of TW. Its not an opinion, but objective fact. They are not here playing, but in other more competitive worlds.

Of course, you dont dispute this or you would look mighty foolish.

And so in fact, one could take your argument and indeed say that other worlds are in a sense, "the promised land".

This world in its current state is certainly NOT the "promised land" of TribalWars. Far far from it, as any experienced TW player knows.

However, one can enjoy playing here, but the vast majority of the TW player community does not.

Not opinion, but objective fact.

Check the numbers yourself.

:)