Basic Rules/Questions - Q&A

DeletedUser

i got a question. is w4 going to be fun/hard :)? as this is my first time on .us and im from .net. i pretty much just started and im rulign my 15x15 with no problem. on .net it wouldnt be that easy so im wondering did i just get lucky or this is how .us worlds usually start? im on the rm true but it still shouldnt be this easy. thanks for everyone time.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

i got a question. is w4 going to be fun/hard :)? as this is my first time on .us and im from .net. i pretty much just started and im rulign my 15x15 with no problem. on .net it wouldnt be that easy so im wondering did i just get lucky or this is how .us worlds usually start? im on the rm true but it still shouldnt be this easy. thanks for everyone time.
if you just joined(on the rim) you will feel like the world has almost no players :D .full hauls one after the other.but US4's core was much harder even than .net's core.

DeletedUser

ok thanks for the answer. it does feel like the world has no players lol ;) i farm once they quit :S they seem to forget about good old milita.

DeletedUser

Ok, I must be going blind in my old age, where the heck is TW stats on this server? I cant seem to be able to locate it anywhere, does this server even use this tool?

DeletedUser2069

Ok, I must be going blind in my old age, where the heck is TW stats on this server? I cant seem to be able to locate it anywhere, does this server even use this tool?

Its also on the home screen in the same spot as .net
or on peoples userfile :p

DeletedUser

if you just joined(on the rim) you will feel like the world has almost no players :D .full hauls one after the other.but US4's core was much harder even than .net's core.

That would depend on who joins, and your location. You may have found it more difficult than core in .net in the past, but that doesn't mean everybody will agree with that. The settings will have affected this for some people too.

DeletedUser

I have not got any PP yet, so I was looking in the forums spot, I must be getting blind in old age, i will look again as I jsut cant see it.

I did when I used my free PP of course there Old School, but without it I cant :('

Net forums log in screen,,,TW stats is easy to find.

• If you look in the main forums page on this server, TW stats does not show :(

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I am sure you did, I guess I wonder why it is not in the forums page like NET servers are, oversight maybe?

What does a Mod have to say about this?

@ ps2guy1 Thank you.

DeletedUser

I am sure you did, I guess I wonder why it is not in the forums page like NET servers are, oversight maybe?

What does a Mod have to say about this?

Just click the link and bookmark the page.

DeletedUser

Yes, I understand that, but I am sure others would like to know this as well, so once again I ask whey this is not on the main forums page for aLL to see. This is something that admins will/should fix.

DeletedUser

Try suggesting it in the suggestions section then, I doubt anyone will read it here.

DeletedUser

I'd have to agree, put it in the suggestions section...it's not something I can control :).

DeletedUser

Thanks for the heads-up, I'll also run it by the appropriate people as well :).

DeletedUser

It seems it is getting changed, that is great.

Thanks for your help on this :)

DeletedUser

No problem, if there's one thing .us does, it's work quick :D.