Florida appeals court strikes down gay adoption ban

DeletedUser

It's highly unlikely that it would be in genetics, genetics has more of a determination of physical properties, however I guess like some genetic mutations it could alter how the brain develops/functions (I'm not saying it is a mutation or anything, I completely agree about the lack of equality). There have been some studies done that indicate that it may be a hormonal thing. I can't remember where I saw some of the more recent research, but I'm sure you could find them in time. This site has a pretty good summary of some past studies.

That website is offensive to my beliefs.

DeletedUser

The site is full of pages of christian beliefs, the page is no exception. It doesn't give a balanced view and has selected studies conducted on about 5 people.

Why?

Those studies related to the human brain..

DeletedUser

It's highly unlikely that it would be in genetics, genetics has more of a determination of physical properties, however I guess like some genetic mutations it could alter how the brain develops/functions (I'm not saying it is a mutation or anything, I completely agree about the lack of equality). There have been some studies done that indicate that it may be a hormonal thing. I can't remember where I saw some of the more recent research, but I'm sure you could find them in time. This site has a pretty good summary of some past studies.

Genetics is everything, not just physical charecteristics. You even aknowledge the brain, which is coded genetically, as being in charge :/

The article wasn't as bad as I'd expected, bar the idiotic philosophical stuff at the begining, not that it was that great.

Last edited by a moderator: