Funny/ interesting IGM Messages

• Thread starter DeletedUser1578
  • Start date

DeletedUser

.... it's cool to make the other person look as if he/she is 4 ... playing that you yourself are 4 ... is ... eh ... very in-character :rolleyes:

I never actually expected anyone to believe I was 4. I just did that to put something on my profile ^^

DeletedUser

Rlarox on 14.06. at 11:11
tribe please?????

Jaganshi Hiei on 14.06. at 13:58
Tribe please??????????????

What does that mean

Do you like cake
How about ice cream
I hear denny's put bacon on ice cream have you tried it

Rlarox on 14.06. at 15:40
Actually it's noob attacked me and all your army die ... lol

Rlarox on 14.06. at 15:42
someone has to explain to him that points do not win the game ... lol ...

Jaganshi Hiei on 14.06. at 20:48
What are you talking about that has nothing to do with ice cream or cake

I sure hope you have a form of proof with your words if you dont want to talk about cake

Rlarox on 14.06. at 23:45
invite me to a tribe? yes or no?

Jaganshi Hiei today at 01:15
Your communication skill is that of a mute with no arms

Rlarox today at 01:42
google talk ... I'm Brazilian! so it goes all wrong

Jaganshi Hiei today at 01:44
Maybe you should play on the Brazil server here

http://www.tribalwars.com.br

Rlarox today at 02:03
I also play on the server ... I have 115,000>>> 2065 "World

Continent 23 of my tribe is in 29th place in the world and

http://www.tribalwars.com.br

Jaganshi Hiei today at 02:04
Wow you shouldnt of jumped the fence then its illegal they build fences for a reason btw

Wanna hear about the one I built

Rlarox today at 02:05
I'd give up playing here, but now only came out after some players destroy the [ally]ROM[/ally]

Jaganshi Hiei today at 02:07
Why would you want to destroy them
did they touch you in the bad place?

Rlarox today at 02:09
they attacked me and my friends from different

Rlarox today at 02:13
I am not acknowledging this image on your profile who is it? What is anime?

Jaganshi Hiei today at 02:16
Different oh I dont like different things that are different scare me. Did you hear about that one guy that was different and was born black an died white. He attacked little boys too, or so the parents said, but he had money an people are greedy. Are you greedy?

Its me I took the picture myself arnt I sexy I bet you drooled did you drool?

You can google what anime is. you can google everything these days. Here google this

What kinda cheese is not yours

Jaganshi Hiei today at 02:19
Nacho Cheese ...LMFAO isnt that the funniest joke eva

Ok your boring Goodbye

could not help myself

DeletedUser

Too Funny, Hope he really does take my advice...
ETERNAL--DESPAIR today at 22:22
why do you keep attacking me?

aharmlessbunny today at 22:23
um, your one of my farms...thats why... :)

ETERNAL--DESPAIR today at 22:25
ok thats fine...just please dont destroy my wall again

aharmlessbunny today at 22:29
sure, just don't build them up yet. it helps if you build your warehouse and resource pits up a bunch first as that way you create more resources per hour and have more for building things.

ETERNAL--DESPAIR today at 22:34
ok,thanks for the advice

DeletedUser

Oh noez .. we are buying troops

Alanz on 17.07. at 21:09
(in my opinion) We both know you are buying troops also, same as weget players, so what is the purpose of this game? You just went over the mathematical limit for what you could have if you were not buying troops (in my opinion and I was a senior in math and biology graduate UCSB you can look that up yourself)
I have seen, and have the reports, of weget players being scouted and then attacking from where they were scouted with more troops than the village could have possibly produced (large attacks only two days after the village was cleansed for example).
Search on tribal wars cheat codes to see what I mean also. Now and then they get hacked and players get the stuff for free until they change the cheat codes.
I am already tired of making money for Sid Rotten and the staff members of this site who play the top two players on this site and get their stuff for free. I am about ready to let you play my villages just so you will not waste any more money to the site owner for play materials.
They play the kids who are not "taken in" as suckers because they do not know what is going on, and pay money (it is fraud in my opinion, criminal fraud, as there is no disclosure, so there is misrepresentation of the product they are selling).
And they play guys like you for suckers also because you do not know how the World is played.
For example, I saw an email from the site staff that said about InTens "good tribe". Why good tribe, because we make them money.
And whenever we are in danger of being wiped out by purchased troops, grilgen or Smash Nasty or someone on staff or directed by them puts things back in balance.
They keep final victory just out of the suckers reach, so they will buy more and more and more for that final victory that is just around the corner. And when they run out of money, they chew them up and spit them out and bring in the next sucker(s).
I am wasting my time here, I already have all I need. And the money more likely goes to whores and dope dealers than to terrorism or white slavery (those are what I usually take out or reduce when I go after internet fraud).
So why do so many of you get taken by this guy and not report him / expose him? Only a couple so far, and it can not be done here, they read what goes on here.So you all think you are agent X in on the "big secret" just because this punk plays you for suckers and rips you off for your parents money? So you are going to report me to staff now, so they can rip you off for more money in my opinion?
Really I am done, you have the best victory money can buy. Does that really give you guys a rush, or more likely, you get very bored by it? A number of cheaters have quit this World already with more than you have now some of them, just out of boredom, and posted that this World is "too boring".
Alan Van Arsdale

D.O.A. today at 06:28
Dude .. you fail on so many levels ... you CANT buy troops. You could maybe half building times .. but we dont even do that.

We just know this game, and you dont. Thats the difference.

Regards,

[player]D.O.A.[/player]
Nulla è vero, tutto è concesso.
Now quit cheating y'all .. you bunch of sad loosers .. you've read it .. all the top players here buy their shit, or get it for free .. no wonder US sucks ... :D:D

Update:

Alanz today at 11:34
Of course you can buy troops. Anyone can do a half an hour of google search to figure that much out. The math to prove it is not complex, high school sophomore level, just takes a little work. You can buy nobles and resources also, I can prove all that. What I would like to know (I am working on it), is if you can buy scout reports, change troop movements in transit and stuff like that. They have different cheat codes for different actions, we have not hacked them all yet and they keep changing them around.
You really think maybe I do not know? Smash Nasty aka Sid Rotten or the other staff just have to "let you in" is all. Sure most do not want to admit to cheating, some have, and we have gathered other evidence also.
We actually came in because we had complaints about it. You think a bunch of kids can keep a secret like that? About the only mafia any more even that can keep secrets are the Tongs, and under torture some (nearly all actually, same as anyone else) of them crack also (in the PRC that is China).
When I play I can catch a bullet, poison, or a bomb any time, and be dead in a wheel chair or otherwise messed up. You play, you just lose your parents money on nothing is all. If anything I should be jealous of you. Play for nothing, gain nothing, and lose nothing but money. In my game, one little screw up, and it can have terrible consequences for me, for my family, for the World. Or just one wrong guess even, maybe some city gets hit with a biochemical bomb, or hundreds of innocent people are tortured. Some places they torture children also, to get at their family.
Alan Van Arsdale
Team, for god sake, I want to buy super premium .. and troops, and scout reports, and braincells .. the later I would like to gift to Alan Arsedale aka J. J. Reddick

Last edited by a moderator: