Funny/ interesting IGM Messages

• Thread starter DeletedUser1578
  • Start date

DeletedUser

We are mentioned by the nr1 tribe!! :D My ego is a bit higher now :p

The top 3 tribes allies... Never gonna work out. There isn't enough noble space on this server to have allies of that size if you are nr1 yourself

DeletedUser

We are mentioned by the nr1 tribe!! :D My ego is a bit higher now :p

The top 3 tribes allies... Never gonna work out. There isn't enough noble space on this server to have allies of that size if you are nr1 yourself
I also say that your premade tribe is quite good.

And btw, about the alliance with top 3 tribes.. Are you sure that we are allied with the top 3 tribes? o_O If I prove you wrong you'll give me your village?

DeletedUser

eregent

eregent ?

zack attack on 25.03. at 15:51 said:
yes for a 15 year old you cockey and eregent and needs to check them self becore the wreck them self.

zack attack on 25.03. at 19:39 said:
no though im sure you have you and your eregent boy friend do it hard kk

Consistently spelt - but I've no idea and neither does dictionary.com - Is this a new word or something?

DeletedUser

Are you sure that we are allied with the top 3 tribes? o_O If I prove you wrong you'll give me your village?
hey, when we see some conquers going on between any of the top 3 tribes then no doubt everyone will believe you, until then..NO SOUP FOR YOU :D

DeletedUser

hey, when we see some conquers going on between any of the top 3 tribes then no doubt everyone will believe you, until then..NO SOUP FOR YOU :D

This is a rather terrible point to be honest...

Also, you aren't cool for saying "NO SOUP FOR YOU." In all fairness you sound like a 10 year old thats trying to be funny but doing a rather terrible job at it.

Also to stay on topic I have an old mail from one of our haters :O
oliemon on 12.05. at 07:19
smash and you have no self-esteem, but markeloff is a true hero, though less but have a high self-esteem.
smash fear and trembling with TALIBANS, because of fears that the baby is still small TALIBANS kill by smash. Ha ..... ha ...... ha ......
smash is a tribe coward, sissy, chicken ....
ha ... ha ... empty village took with pride .... ha ... ha ....
like a beggar, asking for money without going to work ....
coward .... coward ..... coward ...................................

The SmashNasty on 12.05. at 07:22
That is funny, i just nobled 2 of his villages.

seems like you're just a sore loser.
Caleb

DeletedUser

That's not on-topic either ... someone would need to quote that all to make it belong here as funny, but it would still not quallify as in-game.

No soup for you m8 :cool:

DeletedUser

That's not on-topic either ... someone would need to quote that all to make it belong here as funny, but it would still not quallify as in-game.

What the hell did you just say? Did anyone else get the meaning out of this because I sure as hell didn't o_O

DeletedUser

What the hell did you just say? Did anyone else get the meaning out of this because I sure as hell didn't o_O
It wasn't that hard .. I implied it's funny when someone tries to impress the forum with a total n00b's reaction to a bash from a much larger player. Real Heroic as well. Realy something to brag about.

DeletedUser

This is a rather terrible point to be honest...

thats ok, you will get over it, its a possibility though so dont shrug it off, after all these are pnp forums last i looked right?????
Also, you aren't cool for saying "NO SOUP FOR YOU." In all fairness you sound like a 10 year old thats trying to be funny but doing a rather terrible job at it.

Caleb

dont really care caleb, incase you hadnt noticed garfield is for ten year olds also, so i guess we have the same mental age..

p.s
im not here to entertain just you and you alone your highness, the quicker you get over that fact the better me thinks.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Hmmm, for sure you got a low sense of humor. :p And btw, you're not a COMPLETE reader too.

Funny/interesting IGM Messages.

P.S. I find it interesting. So no Soup for you mate. ;)

DeletedUser

You finding it interesting only reinforces what I said ... you might as well give me your croutons as well, you won't be needing them.

DeletedUser

No_Soup_For_You.png

:D

DeletedUser

ronde today at 11:45
cut the bull you are not 4 and since you insist on attacking my town only and no one else. Lets see if I can wipe you out unless you want to stop

deathfire09 today at 11:52
pwz dontz hwt me. im ony 4z.

ronde today at 11:55
then stop attacking my town only and still dont believe you are only 4.

deathfire09 today at 11:56
Y DONTZ YOU BEWIZ MEZ?! youz arez so meanz >.<

ronde today at 11:59
you keep attacking my town when I am not online and you call me mean. ok so you want to say your 4 than good leave it at that.

deathfire09 today at 12:03
I think you misunderstand the meaning of this game.

It is called TRIBAL WARS. So here's want I'm going to do. I'll keep attacking you ^^

i onwy be fourzy ^^

DeletedUser

.... it's cool to make the other person look as if he/she is 4 ... playing that you yourself are 4 ... is ... eh ... very in-character :rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Idk could work to his advantage, its very demoralizing getting beat by someone you believe is 4.

DeletedUser

I'm not sure in what part of the world you live, but over here they dont write yet at that age ... aside from a few words.

Also, you statement applies to something that needs skill to do ... TW does not include the need for skills ... just a pretty basic memory is enough tbh...

DeletedUser

you just kinda proved my point:/ theirs product called your baby can read maybe you heard of it. Also if doesnt take skill i dont see why a 4 year old cant then, i have 4 year old nephew who plays video games(also can write basic sentences, maybe not very good and with alot errors) with me all the time, I'm sure if i showed him how to play he could.

So maybe you should be asking yourself where do you come from.

edit: my bad he is 5.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Ehm, so let me get this ...

I say that this aint funny, as it is not hard to play TW, and 4 year olds cant write yet, exceptions granted.

You reply by giving an exception (your nephew) and then go forth by concluding that therefore it was funny that an older guy tries to impersonate a 4 year old with the justification that it is funny to be owned by a younger player, even tho the game isnt all that hard.

If this where chess and the 'I 'r' 4 years oldz' would have been done better, then it would be demoralising.. in a sence.

Cuz to be honest, people who worked through most of their ego dont feel threatened or diminished when they loose one ... they just learn and move on ;)

DeletedUser

True, true. After all it is apart of the game and just gotta move on. strategy,thinking, and patience is always a kids worst enemy.