Guide-HeavyCavalary

DeletedUser

Why would you use 19k axes in an attack in the first place? This is why I said you don't know what you're talking about. Also, your "best" build takes ages to build while mah HC and spear build doesn't.

first, do not know if you've already reached more than 100,000 points but when I conquer 15 villages only one I make with spies, or if I spy a village that had this configuration would send 20,000 barbarians.

second, my full atack is:

4000 ax
2500 light
1000 Horse archer
200 rams.

DeletedUser

first, do not know if you've already reached more than 100,000 points but when I conquer 15 villages only one I make with spies, or if I spy a village that had this configuration would send 20,000 barbarians.

second, my full atack is:

4000 ax
2500 light
1000 Horse archer
200 rams.

Jesus o_O

What is with foreigners and totally crazy builds. I understand a pure scout village, my Lv 3 Churches are usually scout villages :p But a village with 20k axes(barbarians?) is nuts and then 1k MA in a single nuke? You do know that MA are only good against archers right...?

DeletedUser

Jesus o_O

What is with foreigners and totally crazy builds. I understand a pure scout village, my Lv 3 Churches are usually scout villages :p But a village with 20k axes(barbarians?) is nuts and then 1k MA in a single nuke? You do know that MA are only good against archers right...?

yes, two thousand MA, kill twenty thousand Archers

DeletedUser548

No one uses archers -.-

Only people who have a lot of time to build use archers.

DeletedUser

lol, it's getting boring I have to discuss with all of the forum, I will not post anything here, if you want, mannagers, you can erase everything I wrote and darth maul, I'll just play now.

DeletedUser

well good luck.
btw its never good to post your troop counts anywhere, just saying ;)

DeletedUser

I do not use multi account, I'm playing in w2 as senju , I deleted the other.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

wrong thread. and i mean multiple forum accounts

anyways bye, i hope you don't fail too hard.

DeletedUser

Ok... one second. I'm going to get my co to kill you, what do you mean HC aren't for offense? ?!??!?!?!?!?!? :|

No one uses archers -.-

Only people who have a lot of time to build use archers.

I use archers. They are after all the best troop in the game. Other than against MA, which no one uses, but if they do, that's what the sword was invented for.

DeletedUser

Ok... one second. I'm going to get my co to kill you, what do you mean HC aren't for offense? ?!??!?!?!?!?!? :|

They aren't for O, they are for D. Anyways...

I use archers. They are after all the best troop in the game. Other than against MA, which no one uses, but if they do, that's what the sword was invented for.

You do know its spears that are strong against cavalry right...?

DeletedUser

They aren't for O, they are for D. Anyways...

You do know its spears that are strong against cavalry right...?

You do know that swords defend MA right? Oh wait, I'm the only one in the known universe who knows that. No one knows how to use archers, so everyone's going to die to my defenses. :/ And, when I get my co here....... your dead. :D

DeletedUser

You do know that swords defend MA right? Oh wait, I'm the only one in the known universe who knows that. No one knows how to use archers, so everyone's going to die to my defenses. :/ And, when I get my co here....... your dead. :D

Think you meant you're dead but I'll let that slide.

From what I know when anything is on a horse its usually called cavalry correct? So I would assume Mounted Archers are cavalry.

A spears Cavalry D is 45

A swords Cavalry D is 15

So what you're trying to tell me is that 15 > 45?

If I'm wrong please, explain to me what you're trying to say.

DeletedUser

... Do the sims. A MA is not a cavalry for some stupid reason, that the TW people don't know.

A spear's archer D is 20.
A sword's archer D is 40.

So what you're trying to tell me is that 20 > 40?
If I'm wrong please, explain to me what you're trying to say.

DeletedUser

Yeah...
invalid.jpg

DeletedUser

Yeah... what's archer defense for, if all cavalry is cavalry defense, and all infantry/siege are general defense?

invalid.jpg

DeletedUser

You can't reuse a picture after someone posted it. You're a failure of a troll...

DeletedUser

derail in 3, 2, 1... oh who am I kidding this was a useless thread to begin with

DeletedUser

You've just created a thread by copying the most basic sections of a Heavy Cavalry guide from one I read in .net years ago, and missed out ALL of the useful bits, editing it slightly as you went along. -10 for competency. :|

Plus you posted this in the wrong board. I would suggest this is locked, or second option is moving it to the Guides board?