hmmm Big war?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sweeney

Royal Guardian W17
Reaction score
Thats not backstabbing lol you need to go to school and learn what backstabbing means you silly little boy ha ha.. All you had back then was a NAP i believe which i don't think recruiting was anything to do with terms. As i believe my old friends in 404 would off gave you the village if you spoke nicely not like a spoilt little brat.
Why not end the Nap then but your tribe choose to plan a backstabb and then you accepted alliance off them wow your tribe will not be trusted at all on w13 good luck with that..

Everyone who is reading this even if they did not accept alliance the NAP was due to end on 12/14/13 what a good tribe beware Junk US server do not like backstabbers..

404 recruited you as Perfect Theory was in the middle of nobling you. Your village was at 1 loyalty. Then they stacked you, knowing that Perfect Theory was attempting to take your village. Yes, we did have a NAP with 404 at this time. However the actions of 404's leadership in this situation made us doubt their trust. At was at this point that we knew a NAP or alliance with 404 would not be a sound tactical move.

DeletedUser

Thats not backstabbing lol you need to go to school and learn what backstabbing means you silly little boy ha ha.. ..

Who is this nub Basil? Sounds like a little boy, that's not in the world but pretends to know something.

Sounds like 404 thought they had something they didn't have. Sounds like they were trying very hard to get some sort of alliance with Junk that they did not have so they could attack another tribe.

Who cares, its early in the war,err, slaughter. Maybe Basil the butt hurt boy, could jump into his friends' tribe and show the world his well honed skills, strategies, and tactics to turn the tide.

Then again usually boys like this just stick to externals and rant and rave when they have nothing at stake.

Who knows, who really cares. I do not know why anyone would even respond to Basil the butt hurt nub. It almost makes him relevant when he so clearly isn't.

Just another Nub wannabe talking nonsense and big on externals.

Good luck to all those involved in the war. P.S if you ignore nublets like Basil, it would drive him even crazier. (It's my job to just put nubs in their places on externals).

DeletedUser

404 recruited you as Perfect Theory was in the middle of nobling you. Your village was at 1 loyalty. Then they stacked you, knowing that Perfect Theory was attempting to take your village. Yes, we did have a NAP with 404 at this time. However the actions of 404's leadership in this situation made us doubt their trust. At was at this point that we knew a NAP or alliance with 404 would not be a sound tactical move.

By the i am not playing this world, I believe the player was Bad and he was a friend off there's but instead mouthing off and threatening too 404 i would say 404 would off let you have the village but you just had your own tribe look bad. Now i did respected your tribe but not anymore your a tribe from .net which you can not trust.
Yes in all means end the Alliance or NAP you had i don't care but at least give them the warning what they deserved cooling down period

DeletedUser

Who is this nub Basil? Sounds like a little boy, that's not in the world but pretends to know something.

Sounds like 404 thought they had something they didn't have. Sounds like they were trying very hard to get some sort of alliance with Junk that they did not have so they could attack another tribe.

Who cares, its early in the war,err, slaughter. Maybe Basil the butt hurt boy, could jump into his friends' tribe and show the world his well honed skills, strategies, and tactics to turn the tide.

Then again usually boys like this just stick to externals and rant and rave when they have nothing at stake.

Who knows, who really cares. I do not know why anyone would even respond to Basil the butt hurt nub. It almost makes him relevant when he so clearly isn't.

Just another Nub wannabe talking nonsense and big on externals.

Good luck to all those involved in the war. P.S if you ignore nublets like Basil, it would drive him even crazier. (It's my job to just put nubs in their places on externals).

And you are??? who asked you to run your gums fool

DeletedUser

What world do you live on where inviting refugees and stacking them is not backstabbing? They were suppose to be 'friends'.

I stated VERY clearly i wanted that village released, they refused and stacked him. The End.

Sweeney

Royal Guardian W17
Reaction score
By the i am not playing this world, I believe the player was Bad

Sorry, I had assumed you were playing BAD.

instead mouthing off and threatening too 404 i would say 404 would off let you have the village

404 did not let us take the village. They knowingly stacked it.

Now i did respected your tribe but not anymore

I don't know who you are. To my knowledge, I have never played with you. The fact that you blindly respected my tribe tells me that you're likely a judgmental person. I am not saying you are wrong to respect us, but you have no reason to do so. Yet.

Yes in all means end the Alliance or NAP you had i don't care but at least give them the warning what they deserved cooling down period

Why should I give them a warning? They were prepared to backstab ~FU~ (with whom they had a NAP), without warning. Not only that, but did they give Perfect Theory a warning? No, they did not. They stacked a refugee in order to kill my member's nobles.

And you are??? who asked you to run your gums fool

For the record, I am not sure who he is either. But nevertheless, he has as much of a right to post here as you do. You would do well to remember that nobody asked you to 'run your gums' either.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

keep going guys and put all you got xD

well i'm not interested by the prob beetween 404 and junk but i dont see a backstabbing here !!

404 take all responsability for random recruitement

i dont know what they looking for to recruiting a players without even check his OD (considering that he was clearing by perfect theory) ; so no matter what they have between junk a NAP or allies they do wrong by stakking a refuge player from junk

thats what i think

regards

DeletedUser

Do you have proof off 404 backstabbing FU?

All 404 wanted to do was get BAD a second village and then hand the village over too PT but she (i got it right this i hope lol) started mouthing it off too everyone and won't listen and started faking the whole tribe.

Do you think that was right?

DeletedUser

Indeed. Invite my target that i clear and stack him is war in my books.

DeletedUser

From what I heard you guys had planned on inviting Bad for a while, but due to whatever reason, slow acting leadership, incompetence, too many members, whatever the reason, he was not invited to your tribe. A member of my tribe clears this player, the only reason he survived was because of lazy nobles, your tribe knows this and still invite him. When you are messaged about refugee status your tribe refused to dismiss him and tried to stack him. This player then backtimed his attacker, losing his troops and slightly damaging his attacker. Im wondering if he sent the backtime after he joined your tribe, which makes it even worse if that is the case.

your tribe then requests an alliance, after all that. Who would want to have any association with a tribe that breaks those unwritten rules? Not ours..

and then you complain when our tribe responds to all that BS?

I hope everyone learns something from this. Decisions have consequences.

DeletedUser

stacked got reports off proof with him being stacked as far as i know 404 didnt supported him he had other friends on that world who sent him a littlle support.

DeletedUser

stacked got reports off proof with him being stacked as far as i know 404 didnt supported him he had other friends on that world who sent him a littlle support.

Ohh look the Gum flapping little boy is still posting nonsense. YOU ARE NOT IN 404 and probably not in world. Why don't your Wronged friends just come on and tell the real story. Why do you who have no first hand knowledge keep posting. WHY DOES IT MATTER. It's war. Instead of sitting by your mommy's computer and writing on externals why do you not join your good friends in 404?????? or even the world if you are not in it.

You add nothing to this forum. I am shocked all these other guys/gals even took a minute of their time to address you.

You are irrelevant. Deal with it.

I on the other hand am the most relevant person here as usual. (j/k for all those other players that are actually playing and posting here.)

DeletedUser

My Mummy computer lol i have my own money mate to get stuff for me but i do use my mummy internet lol =p..

Anyway still waiting for proof off the village being stacked and proof off 404 planning to backstab FU then i will stop typing and you have proven your right to backstab 404

DeletedUser

they never give up xD

yeah truly they never give up

but honestly you think we dont know about the shared allies btw 3 tribe (guess who lol) and you plan to backstabb another tribe (k45 for exemple < oops i said it) with your pretty diplomat lol (first time seen a diplomat control 3 tribes lmfao)

come on guys hahaha
its not like this to got some allies

to every action there is always an equal and opposite reaction .. !!

DeletedUser3490

Ok guys, you all have an interesting view on what you think happened.
BAD started in an allied tribe of 404. this was not a public ally.
We were trying to get the 5 or so of them to just join us instead of trying to win the world with the 5 of them, as everyone knows what happens to tribes like that. (gangbang, gangbang, gangbang)
When BAD finally accepted the invite, Support was called for, so it was sent.
we saw him as part of the tribe until we were informed that he had only one loyalty. SO, WE LET HIM GO.
no unwritten or written rules were broken by 404's actions in this scenario.

An alliance was finally agreed to between 404 and Junk, and 6 hours later war was declared.
as close to the definition of backstabbing, on the flimsiest of excuses I have ever seen.

DeletedUser

I have no idea what Junk did or did not do with diplomacy, i am talking on a personal level. 404 invited my CLEARED target with 1 loyalty and then stacked him. To me war started then and there. I don't care how bad you wanted your buddie to merge into you. The way you talk about the pointwhore bad, his village isn't all you wanted merged into you. And that goes for all of 404.

DeletedUser

There you go Basil you nublet. Proof of support and not even a 404 tribe member states its a backstab as you have been jumping up and down in your soiled panties typing on your mummy's computer. Now go back to your crib. Oh, your close friends also seem to not want you to co any of them either.

1 nub down. Hopefully no more pop up. I hate playing whack a nub on externals.

Thank you Mr. Dog. I don't know why this Basil nub is affiliated with you or your tribe.

Theory you are still one of the best.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone enjoy the holiday with your family and friends.

DeletedUser

There you go Basil you nublet. Proof of support and not even a 404 tribe member states its a backstab as you have been jumping up and down in your soiled panties typing on your mummy's computer. Now go back to your crib. Oh, your close friends also seem to not want you to co any of them either.

1 nub down. Hopefully no more pop up. I hate playing whack a nub on externals.

Thank you Mr. Dog. I don't know why this Basil nub is affiliated with you or your tribe.

Theory you are still one of the best.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone enjoy the holiday with your family and friends.

Why is there a need for you to act like a child grow the hell up dude i am allow to speak... freedom off speach so stop calling me names coz i am not playing your little games my little kids act older than you... I only asked questions not calling names yes i called your tribe Junk backstabbers but thats my opinion off them ok...

Relax you have a good weekend holiday coming up so get ready to spend it with friends and family real life is more important..

DeletedUser2165

Hope you guys have fun.
Some of my good friends are playing in JUNK and some others are in 404 so,good luck to both sides.They are both experienced.

DeletedUser

well my opinion on this junk didn't back stab 404 they had a nap they take refuge of junk in stacked or not its upto leaders to check accounts before joining....which means 404 are being aggressive towards junk (voids nap)

sweeney already stated earl-eyer there was no agreed allied ship so i see no back stab maybe you guys should have considered building more d than trying to hug the win and go for o ;)

just my 2 pennies worth as ive lost interest in the world to be honest and more fun to post here :p

Status
Not open for further replies.