It is rumored that...

DeletedUser

Never to early to start these kind of threads :)

It is rumored that a couple of swedish old school players are looking for a good tribe starting this world :O

DeletedUser188

It is rumored that a couple of swedish old school players are looking for a good tribe starting this world :O

Are you serious?
You really start a thread just to write that you and some friends start this server?

DeletedUser1446

Let them talk come on! It´s fun to get in the forum and see activity :p

DeletedUser1180

So us10 the Norwegians said they would show this server how to play and now us11 we may have the Swedish people trying to make an impression? Well if some of old us1 EGO is going to be around that may not be that easy for them.

Nauzhror

Reaction score
The swedish server is nothing special.

When I played .se8 my only competition for rank 1 was a fellow .net player.

DeletedUser

Are you serious?
You really start a thread just to write that you and some friends start this server?

Are you serious? You do actually know this kind of a thread is really popular in other servers?

even how st*pied the rumor even is.

DeletedUser188

Are you serious? You do actually know this kind of a thread is really popular in other servers?

even how st*pied the rumor even is.

i was just saying what i think about people posting about themselves

DeletedUser3214

Its rumored that moloco wants to run the milestones thread, because no one has done it yet

DeletedUser4394

It's rumored that I'm swedish too and is better than average on this game and want to know your ig names mine's the same as here so message me if there's anything :D

(How do you say dementeras in english?)

DeletedUser1180

Go for it :)
On dutch TW externals they have 'pubs' for every world to talk about everything to avoid the problem of being infracted for going off-topic.

DeletedUser

Well I can tell you that Tiremanbd will go like W5 ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Go for it :)
On dutch TW externals they have 'pubs' for every world to talk about everything to avoid the problem of being infracted for going off-topic.

Yep, I can confirm that.
I came from Belgium :)

DeletedUser1180

It's rumored that I'm swedish too and is better than average on this game and want to know your ig names mine's the same as here so message me if there's anything :D

(How do you say dementeras in english?)
Dementeras is denied. just use google translate for short sentences or words. That works good enough. Only if you try to use it on long sentences and complete stories it comes out jiberish.
And good luck on us11. Seems it is a busy start for this world.

DeletedUser1446

Rumor goes that those Swedish players will lost interest in the world in 1 month TOPS!

DeletedUser

It's rumored that TW players, desperate for forum activity, will write and/or read anything. Purple monkey dishwasher.

DeletedUser

its rumored that some top net players joined this world to stomp what is the .us population