It is rumored that...

DeletedUser1446

its rumored that some top net players joined this world to stomp what is the .us population

That is not a rumor... that is usual! And another not rumor is that they will quit the world in a couple of months :)

True rumor is... Aenima will not play the world although he has pre-registered :)

DeletedUser3214

.net players never "stomp" a world, some players happen to come here to play startup and do well on their own but I hardly call that stomping

DeletedUser4592

its is rumored that i am a large water dwelling mammal...

steve....:(

DeletedUser

We have an off-topic forum for random off topic chat. This should be kept to World 11 topics, and not about gangsta water mammals named Steve. On topic please!

DeletedUser

I'm a .net player. And I am stomping this world. Silly killerspear.

DeletedUser

It is rumored that Me,Lord Pepsi,Lord Zingo is going to rape.

DeletedUser

Are you serious?
You really start a thread just to write that you and some friends start this server?

When did you become a mod? :) Grats mate.

Also, Jess. Why do you warn people that much about "spam" or "off-topic" when we all know that .us externals are pretty much dead? When that's the case, at least let people have some fun. :p

DeletedUser

When did you become a mod? :) Grats mate.

Also, Jess. Why do you warn people that much about "spam" or "off-topic" when we all know that .us externals are pretty much dead? When that's the case, at least let people have some fun. :p

A forum of nothing but spam is not useful either. What value is there in it?

Its like saying "People get shot all the time, so why outlaw shooting people. Heck, let em have fun with it!"

Yes, extreme I know. But still, rules are rules.

DeletedUser

A forum of nothing but spam is not useful either. What value is there in it?

Its like saying "People get shot all the time, so why outlaw shooting people. Heck, let em have fun with it!"

Yes, extreme I know. But still, rules are rules.

Well tbh in most cases it's off-topic more than spam... But I guess you're right, rules are rules.

DeletedUser

The value in having a forum filled with spam would be that it develops a community feeling, and perhaps encourages more people to post than otherwise would

DeletedUser

The value in having a forum filled with spam would be that it develops a community feeling, and perhaps encourages more people to post than otherwise would

We will just have to agree to disagree. Now, please return to the topic at hand. If you want to discuss forum posting in general, we have places for that.

DeletedUser1446

No way!!!! It is rumor that I was not able to play properly during these past 3 days ;)

DeletedUser2950

It is rumored that there will not be Nickjer's sticky maps for this world.