New Flag thingy....

DeletedUser

Having read up all the info on the flag things I have what is probably a really silly question.

If flags stay with the account holder as we move from world to world, should I be lucky enough to get - say a super duper +18% resource flag - and I am using it on a vil in world 7, can I use the same flag in world 8, at the same time as it is active in 7?

Yes I know world 8 is currently a myth - but I would still like to know :)

DeletedUser

I believe that you only can use one flag one place at the time.

DeletedUser

One village at any one time irrelevant of world?

Ok. Thanks :)

DeletedUser1446

You choose a flag and it will be active for 24hours. You can´t choose that flag in another world but you can choose another one!

I think it is a bit confusing but i haven´t tested it for real until now in US.7! Let´s see what it goes...

Cheers.

DeletedUser

You choose a flag and it will be active for 24hours. You can´t choose that flag in another world but you can choose another one!

I think it is a bit confusing but i haven´t tested it for real until now in US.7! Let´s see what it goes...

Cheers.

I'm sure it will all make sense once we have played it for a while, I just like to know all the details - picky, that's me! :rolleyes:

DeletedUser1446

And it´s ok! I can´t wait to understand this better really!

DeletedUser

I dont like the new flags. It makes it even harder for new players to start playing tribalwars...

if you couldn't pay pp for them, then no it don't because its random, u can get them by doing quests and it helps boost and it stays with the account no matter where u go

DeletedUser

Which only makes it harder for new players since they will have very bad flags at the start and an experienced player will have an amazing flags and easily dominate.

DeletedUser724

Which only makes it harder for new players since they will have very bad flags at the start and an experienced player will have an amazing flags and easily dominate.

^ Someone thinking about making it big on us8 could just play us7 and get as many flags as possible (especially production flags) and use them on us8 during start up and have a HUGE advantage :(

DeletedUser

^ Someone thinking about making it big on us8 could just play us7 and get as many flags as possible (especially production flags) and use them on us8 during start up and have a HUGE advantage :(

Let's just remember that this is a new TW feature. So I'm very sure they'll come up with a way to fix this.​

DeletedUser

I'm 99% sure InnoGames will keep the option to buy flags but they will make them exclusive to the world they were earned.

DeletedUser

So if a w7 vet had x100 res production, they could just transfer it to a new account and easily get #1?

DeletedUser

Mhmmm, according to the current rules about flags they are transferable between any flag-enabled worlds you play.