New Flag thingy....

DeletedUser

So a few weeks in, how are we finding the flags ?

IMO you have killed the game but you did that with end games well do

Aliyah this is not a dig at you its a dig at the way tw is going new worlds are not getting big this is probable due to the fact you can now spend $ to win with extra res and half build times and now flags all you have to do is spend $ and your sorted, What update do i get to buy 9k vills ?

DeletedUser

Exaggerate a little more mate.

She did not ask about what you thought about half time and cost reduction. She asked about flags, and tbh allthough you can buy flags it is not something which will make you go to the top. The flags will be great to have in late-game, and I'm really happy that flags got implemented with 8.5.

DeletedUser

Exaggerate a little more mate.

She did not ask about what you thought about half time and cost reduction. She asked about flags, and tbh allthough you can buy flags it is not something which will make you go to the top. The flags will be great to have in late-game, and I'm really happy that flags got implemented with 8.5.

So if i spend $1000 on flags will i not end up with the best level of all flags min 1 of each so yes it dose let you buy your way to the top face the facts the mighty $ is killing this game look at US7 still in 4K's and thats because kids can not be bothered as do not have cash to spend on flags and other pp privs so they stop playing then we end up with muppets like players that post in here with out thinking. Keep adding advantages you can pay for and watch TW die.

DeletedUser3214

Longhorn, all games have some sort of premium advantages. I guarantee that you will find no games without some sort of reward system for buying certain things, that is how these sites make money to host the game that you play. Would you prefer there was no premium points and that tribal wars ceased to exist once the money ran dry? I think not, so stop complaining that some can use money to make it easier on themselves... its their money not yours.

DeletedUser

Longhorn, all games have some sort of premium advantages. I guarantee that you will find no games without some sort of reward system for buying certain things, that is how these sites make money to host the game that you play. Would you prefer there was no premium points and that tribal wars ceased to exist once the money ran dry? I think not, so stop complaining that some can use money to make it easier on themselves... its their money not yours.

I have no problem with premium account or the account manager as they both just make life easy for players nor do i have a problem with the flags when you have to get awards or kill troops to get them its the buy 3 flags for 100pp, 20% res for 7 days at 40pp and half build time for 10pp that i see as the problem.

The flags would add to the game as you can swap them with tribe mates which builds a tribe by working together.

DeletedUser

I get what Longhorn is talking about,

I for one only get premium accounts when I pass the 500 PT Mark,
and only get Premium Points from doing surveys and what not...

But then again, every game development company are just that...a company, and their sole purpose is to make $$$,
I do give InnoGames credit as they are focused on the players experiences, and to be honest new people enjoy playing T.W
until someone who's been playing for years comes down on them and forces them to quit the game...
that's what I think the real issue here is, not being able to keep new players involved because of older more experienced
Players being over-aggressive and sending them restart and quit messages over-flooding their inboxes...

Back on topic: I love these flags and trying new things got me to come back playing...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I get what Longhorn is talking about,

I for one only get premium accounts when I pass the 500 PT Mark,
and only get Premium Points from doing surveys and what not...

But then again, every game development company are just that...a company, and their sole purpose is to make $$$,
I do give InnoGames credit as they are focused on the players experiences, and to be honest new people enjoy playing T.W
until someone who's been playing for years comes down on them and forces them to quit the game...
that's what I think the real issue here is, not being able to keep new players involved because of older more experienced
Players being over-aggressive and sending them restart and quit messages over-flooding their inboxes...

Back on topic: I love these flags and trying new things got me to come back playing...

The thing I like about Innogames and the TW updates, is that they are good updates that help the game, and many of these updates, you don't even have to use the new features if you don't like them, for example, the Graphics (night mode and whatnot), churches - if you don't like em, you can play a non church world.

Yeah, I always try to help new players when I can. In w62, it was my first world back, so I just played a little rim, and ended up helping out a couple new players, one of them is currently 175k or so, not bad for his first world ever ;) I think w54 was a new players world, and I think more like that should be released, maybe release a regular world, and a new players friendly world at the same time, so the experienced players don't have to wait for the next world to be released.