New Flag thingy....

DeletedUser2389

Yep, you just can't use the same flag across the worlds (i.e. if you have only 1 10% res production flag, you can't use it on 7 and 8 at the same time).

DeletedUser3239

all true, and I do see the flaws, however people have now bought these flags after seeing that you can use and swap them between different worlds. so if they change it or stop you from doing so, then everyone who has bought them will be required a refund.
I dont know if they will want to do that or not..
Just speaking on the other view of this topic.

DeletedUser

If I remove a flag can I use it again?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I like the idea, but I think if you earn a flag on one world, it should only be for that world, however if you buy it, you can use it on other worlds. I think it is a really good idea though, but like everything there is flaws, but the tw team did a great job on this one.

DeletedUser

Really agree. Should not be able to use them on other worlds. It makes i hard for people to come into a new world if players from past flag worlds have flags already. i would make it so you earn flags on that world and thats it.

DeletedUser

Flags simply provide a bonus. They will not make a player. If you suck with out the flags then you will suck with the flags that simple.

DeletedUser

So they pretty much make a good player even better and a average player remains an average player and a noob will just make it worse for himself on not knowing what to use. Its a good idea i just don't think it is a good idea that you can take them with you to other worlds. when 64 comes out on net i am sure we will see a lot of complaints. But i am liking that they are trying to spice the game up a little.

DeletedUser

Skeptical Believer

When I first heard about the flags, I was like 'Great another way for them to make $$$ off us."

But after playing with the new flags, I am now a flag addict, I love trading them and upgrading them, but my question is, if someone nobles a village with a flag, does the nobler get that flag or does it just go back into the stash ?

I also disagree with those who think the flags should be limited to only the world that you play on them with...when I start a new world with flags, I'm willing to give all my lower flags and some higher leveled ones to my tribe mates because sharing is caring and build loyalty to one another. It also will give my tribe as a whole an edge over the competition and vise versa .

Experience Makes The Player, Not The Flags.

DeletedUser329

When I first heard about the flags, I was like 'Great another way for them to make $$$ off us."

But after playing with the new flags, I am now a flag addict, I love trading them and upgrading them, but my question is, if someone nobles a village with a flag, does the nobler get that flag or does it just go back into the stash ?

I also disagree with those who think the flags should be limited to only the world that you play on them with...when I start a new world with flags, I'm willing to give all my lower flags and some higher leveled ones to my tribe mates because sharing is caring and build loyalty to one another. It also will give my tribe as a whole an edge over the competition and vise versa .

Experience Makes The Player, Not The Flags.

If your village is conquered you keep the flag.

DeletedUser

Thanks, I kinda guessed it did, but it's better to know then to guess.

DeletedUser3349

11gr4eo.gif

DeletedUser3239

I dont like them at all. if you want a recruitment flag, just up your stables and rex, if you want res flag, just get your farming in check,...