Nobles

DeletedUser

That too. And I guess they DID delete their posts. :p

Erm, I've deleted one post on this forum, ever, about a minute after I posted it, because it was in error.
Care to show us that proof yet?

DeletedUser

Please don't call anything pathetic when clearly the only pathetic thing here coming from your own member.

You think anyone is actually afraid of Noise? Noise is easy to attack, due to the fact he doesn't know when to defend or not, and even when he does defend he still gets crippled. Noise has been lying these past two weeks with the amount looted, the army size and the reduce feature and to be fair he's nothing more than a joke.

Tell me where the skill is in nobling a 1K player, tell me what is honourable about lying how much you looted or about your army size... Noise is still under attack, your tribe couldn't get even 300/300 defense in with 3 paladin supports. Please don't post here on who is more pathetic when clearly it's no one in NXS or your tribe wouldn't be getting attacked so badly and just sitting their like ducks.

You attacked players in a tribe, thus a tribe responds together, same way as your tribe supported you.
About reducing time,I admit i did it.because i had my smithy down from 20 to 13.I couldnt wait such a long time.
about the insulting part,i rather just ignore it.
Haha.Those were just paladins.no support.only one offensive player had sent it.if you like to see support,you have to wait until I actually mind losing defensives.whats the point of defending against someone 20 hrs away?i rather dodge.
and the honor in nobling a 1k village is:
its in a nice place where my next target is laid and i like to get my church established here.
the 2nd noble in the world was about 5 or 6 days after i nobled my 1st village.some may call that a good start up.

khm.. *clears the throat*

I don't wanna interfere in your debate, but where's the skill in nobling 3k+ point village which will someone just give to you?
I love you :D
Say what?No fair,he and connor are on luck arent they?
Nauzhror logs in rarely, yes, but still logs in. Your other two co players act like idiots on the forum, why do you post stupidly when their already doing it for you? :rolleyes:
Sorry I wasnt listening.did you say something?

I said you and your co players, no? Way to prove my point speedy. Now get back to your lies about us having a gifted village, it's amusing how you have to lie to make your own perty 1k noble look better.
Haha.your mouth is open like always
can you tell me who i shouldve nobled ?im not lucky enough to be gifted with 3k points villages near me.

say what you want, but noise is the only account in w2 to noble another player...

so

noise 1:0 OHKO
;)
Ok. GET YOUR STORIES STRAIGHT. Considering your co-players told that, it makes you liars, not us.
I love you even more :D . are you dating? :D (JK)
did you read back your own posts? cause they made me yawn to ;)
Yeah talk about yawn and an open mouth.OHKO's mouth is always open so he is always yawning .

And how weired is that?im the only one in my tribe getting catted.i have received 10 real cat attacks till now.how can your people dont attack anyone in their church radius?Haha youre behind this arent you? someone is trying to remove competition.No let me edit it.there was no competition before this.someone is trying to CREATE a competition.

Milad

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Erm, I've deleted one post on this forum, ever, about a minute after I posted it, because it was in error.
Care to show us that proof yet?

Again, you deleted it.
And again, you lie.

And Milad, daaaaaaaaaaamn I've got catted too. :( But survived it, and we're back in the game. :cool:

DeletedUser

Again, you deleted it.
And again, you lie.

And Milad, daaaaaaaaaaamn I've got catted too. :( But survived it, and we're back in the game. :cool:
Achem, read what I wrote, not what you want to think I wrote to prove your point.
That post was not regarding who we nobled anyway. I actually forget what it had to do with.
Now then, since you cannot find proof, it must be a lie, since your only counterpoint is that we deleted things (we didn't), it is still a lie, so you lied.
Get your facts straight.

DeletedUser

Achem, read what I wrote, not what you want to think I wrote to prove your point.
That post was not regarding who we nobled anyway. I actually forget what it had to do with.
Now then, since you cannot find proof, it must be a lie, since your only counterpoint is that we deleted things (we didn't), it is still a lie, so you lied.
Get your facts straight.

Ok, as usual. We're all liars, u're the only one telling the truth. *sigh* Can't find the post, u deleted it.
I don't wanna argue anymore.

DeletedUser

3rd village nobled! 400 pts one. Let the flaming begin! :D

Noble rushing and nobling small villages can prove to be extremely effective, even can be argued that it is better overall if you weigh all of the risks, positives and negatives, and so on.

DeletedUser

Noble rushing and nobling small villages can prove to be extremely effective, even can be argued that it is better overall if you weigh all of the risks, positives and negatives, and so on.

Ye, noble rushing to noble 400pt village. OFc, very effective. :)

DeletedUser

Erm not sure what you mean here :S

Also, 1 village should be hours in say, 3 hours.
good for you
but we are quitting!!!we already proved that we are GREAT and can easily achieve rank 1.Remember us!!!