Nobles

DeletedUser

Haha.someone is annoyed.add my 2nd village troops to it.+ I dont believe you have more troops than that.+ i havent recruited anything since a week.
btw watch your dirty mouth Noob.I dont know why youre so full of yourself.No matter how you look at it.I AM BETTER.i have more troops.I have more points.more hauled.more nobles and coins even thou i just got my smithy down 7 levels.someone as noob as you has no right to talk DooDooPooPooUnicornFecesOrAnotherTermWouldHaveBeenMoreAppropriate<3TheSmashNasty like this.unless you prove to be better,keep your mouth (Toilet door) closed.

As I said before, stop lying, your full of trash.

DeletedUser

As I said before, stop lying, your full of trash.

Well put it this way. Youve had to put 2 decent enough tribes together to even put a dint in us. Two tribes v one player. Sounds fair to you guys maybe cause thats all your good at doing is hiding behind other people. So do what you do best.. keep hiding ;)

cent.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Well put it this way. Youve had to put 2 decent enough tribes together to even put a dint in us. Two tribes v one player. Sounds fair to you guys maybe cause thats all your good at doing is hiding behind other people. So do what you do best.. keep hiding ;)

cent.

Cent you are the only one of your team to actually try and make any sense. Your tribe has attacked our members as well as Select members before the merge, we did not merge just to attack you. But players due tend to attack back if they are provoked thus blame yourself for being bashed. Technically it's one tribe, and technically no one is hiding. If you wish to say that then you are the one hiding behind your tribes support?`

DeletedUser

Cent you are the only one of your team to actually try and make any sense. Your tribe has attacked our members as well as Select members before the merge, we did not merge just to attack you. But players due tend to attack back if they are provoked thus blame yourself for being bashed. Technically it's one tribe, and technically no one is hiding. If you wish to say that then you are the one hiding behind your tribes support?`

Hello Luke,

Well I would like to say NXS isn't the best tribe I have ever seen it does have some good members for instance you. But your repuation and time on this world is being shorten everytime you make these pathetic posts. Anyways I think Noise has handled this mass-attacks well he has got hit hard but it will make him more and more determined to kick your ass. And I assure you NXS are gonna get whats coming to them. :cool:

James

DeletedUser

Well thats what it looks like to me. Plus why would you want to take out your only competition :p
Would be boring without us.

I must say though fair play to the guys sending there whole army 20+ hours away. If thats not determination i don't know what is.

Players attack back at the players being attacked. Yet ive got what 3 incomming from 18 hours away. Cant see how ive attacked 3 people that far away

cent.

DeletedUser

Hello Luke,

Well I would like to say NXS isn't the best tribe I have ever seen it does have some good members for instance you. But your repuation and time on this world is being shorten everytime you make these pathetic posts. Anyways I think Noise has handled this mass-attacks well he has got hit hard but it will make him more and more determined to kick your ass. And I assure you NXS are gonna get whats coming to them. :cool:

James

Please don't call anything pathetic when clearly the only pathetic thing here coming from your own member.

Haha.someone is annoyed.add my 2nd village troops to it.+ I dont believe you have more troops than that.+ i havent recruited anything since a week.
btw watch your dirty mouth Noob.I dont know why youre so full of yourself.No matter how you look at it.I AM BETTER.i have more troops.I have more points.more hauled.more nobles and coins even thou i just got my smithy down 7 levels.someone as noob as you has no right to talk DooDooPooPooUnicornFecesOrAnotherTermWouldHaveBeenMoreAppropriate<3TheSmashNasty like this.unless you prove to be better,keep your mouth (Toilet door) closed.

You think anyone is actually afraid of Noise? Noise is easy to attack, due to the fact he doesn't know when to defend or not, and even when he does defend he still gets crippled. Noise has been lying these past two weeks with the amount looted, the army size and the reduce feature and to be fair he's nothing more than a joke.

Tell me where the skill is in nobling a 1K player, tell me what is honourable about lying how much you looted or about your army size... Noise is still under attack, your tribe couldn't get even 300/300 defense in with 3 paladin supports. Please don't post here on who is more pathetic when clearly it's no one in NXS or your tribe wouldn't be getting attacked so badly and just sitting their like ducks.

Players attack back at the players being attacked. Yet ive got what 3 incomming from 18 hours away. Cant see how ive attacked 3 people that far away

You attacked players in a tribe, thus a tribe responds together, same way as your tribe supported you.

DeletedUser

Thank you my friend , can I join any top 10 tribe , for now ../

DeletedUser

You supposedly had bigger troopcounts than us, even though since about day 5, we have had a higher stable and rax. And had them both queued constantly.
I had been fairly certain you were lying about that all along, now we know it to be true.
Who is the annoyed one?

DeletedUser

You supposedly had bigger troopcounts than us, even though since about day 5, we have had a higher stable and rax. And had them both queued constantly.
I had been fairly certain you were lying about that all along, now we know it to be true.
Who is the annoyed one?

You guys love repeating yourselves ay.. :/

cent.