Nobles

DeletedUser

I've not been given any 3k village. Im nobling several villages all which i cleared myself.

DeletedUser

uhum.. ill believe that when.. actually nah ill never believe that :D

DeletedUser

I've not been given any 3k village. Im nobling several villages all which i cleared myself.

Yeah don't believe it. Because some of your players told everyone that you have been given a village. You know.. You should get your stories straight, just like you told Noise to do it.

DeletedUser

No idea what your talking about, no one in NXS knows what village i'm nobling thus you've been dooped.

DeletedUser

uhum.. ill believe that when.. actually nah ill never believe that :D
I'll give you reports in oh, 54 minutes, once we retake rank 2.
Yeah don't believe it. Because some of your players told everyone that you have been given a village. You know.. You should get your stories straight, just like you told Noise to do it.
Erm, they were wrong.
No idea what your talking about, no one in NXS knows what village i'm nobling thus you've been dooped.
Indeed
uhum uhum ;)
Again, we have proof (or will soon).

DeletedUser

You never talk about anything worth reading. Its whatever ohko says.. repeated. LOL

DeletedUser

You never talk about anything worth reading. Its whatever ohko says.. repeated. LOL

He posts facts.

And you were either lying or someone was lying to you. Not even Nauzhror knows what village we are taken and he is part of the account. We don't have the village set as a claim and we have told no one what village it is, so please go back into what hole you crawled out from.

DeletedUser

He posts facts.

And you were either lying or someone was lying to you. Not even Nauzhror knows what village we are taken and he is part of the account. We don't have the village set as a claim and we have told no one what village it is, so please go back into what hole you crawled out from.

Nauz doesn know because he isn even playing.

He posts YOUR facts. Whats the point in that?

We all can read obviously so why repeat?#

also i live in a house. Ill pray that its warm for you tonight tho ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Nauz doesn know because he isn even playing.

He posts YOUR facts. Whats the point in that?

We all can read obviously so why repeat?#

also i live in a house. Ill pray that its warm for you tonight tho ;)

Nauzhror logs in rarely, yes, but still logs in. Your other two co players act like idiots on the forum, why do you post stupidly when their already doing it for you? :rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Nauzhror logs in rarely, yes, but still logs in. Your other two co players act like idiots on the forum, why do you post stupidly when their already doing it for you? :rolleyes:

oh were ALL stupid in ohko worlds hahaha

DeletedUser

oh were ALL stupid in ohko worlds hahaha

I said you and your co players, no? Way to prove my point speedy. Now get back to your lies about us having a gifted village, it's amusing how you have to lie to make your own perty 1k noble look better.

DeletedUser

Nah its not since you got a whole tribe catting it(hiding again)

lies pfft

DeletedUser

say what you want, but noise is the only account in w2 to noble another player...

so

noise 1:0 OHKO

DeletedUser

He posts facts.

I said you and your co players, no? Way to prove my point speedy. Now get back to your lies about us having a gifted village, it's amusing how you have to lie to make your own perty 1k noble look better.

Ok. GET YOUR STORIES STRAIGHT. Considering your co-players told that, it makes you liars, not us.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Oh you've probably deleted that post until now. I'll look it up later. It's here on externals.