Nobles

DeletedUser

lol
if i knew u wanna make a funny report i would support all the barbs around u, lol

DeletedUser

It's funny how all reports come to you. :D I mean it's not important which tribe player is in, they still come to you...

DeletedUser

awesome job duswdav! :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Lol thanks :) My barb is big nd juicy so shush all you haters! :D

DeletedUser

Lol leave me alone! I cant help that as soon as the guy saw my first noble attacks he restarted!

DeletedUser

Well all those stories r a loada crap then! :mad: He said he was quittin, left me his village, i launched on him, he then came back and said he would continue playing unless i gave him 600 pp. For that he got booted from NXS and so he restarted before i nobled him :)

DeletedUser

With what? http://us2.tribalwars.us/public_report/4843c08949e75e6af151c50fd3d7b0cc

Biggest army my ass, I have a higher farm than 25 and I lost 2K Axe. Your so full of trash.
Haha.someone is annoyed.add my 2nd village troops to it.+ I dont believe you have more troops than that.+ i havent recruited anything since a week.
btw watch your dirty mouth Noob.I dont know why youre so full of yourself.No matter how you look at it.I AM BETTER.i have more troops.I have more points.more hauled.more nobles and coins even thou i just got my smithy down 7 levels.someone as noob as you has no right to talk DooDooPooPooUnicornFecesOrAnotherTermWouldHaveBeenMoreAppropriate<3TheSmashNasty like this.unless you prove to be better,keep your mouth (Toilet door) closed.

Last edited by a moderator: