Nuts Proper Declaration.

DeletedUser

He was a friend of Matt's, the leader. He attacked his tribe. That's not backstabbing? You can play all the semantics you want, but if I'm your friend and my tribe has an alliance with your tribe, then you're honestly going to tell me that if I leave and attack you that I'm not backstabbing you?

Yes, let me leave my tribe without even attempting to work it out, despite being well on the way to winning the world :rolleyes:. Not to mention that this "hatred" also goes towards him. And lastly, let's not forget that the whole "egomaniacal tendency" came from Bart, who was kicked off.

*yawn*

I'm bored of this, you're really making absolutely no sense and show a lack of understanding why people do things that they do.

DeletedUser

Evidently you seem to be bored again. Maybe that is the problem. You get bored too easily. Instead of trying to actually make a point you just repeat yourself over and over again. Anyway, I'm the one who is bored of reading the same exact things over and over again. Yeah, time4sleep left nuts to fight against smash. Yeah, he did it with the help of some of his friends from smash. I guess playing along with your friends against poor leaders makes you a backstabber.

By the way, a month and a half ago I was bored with the outcome of the world and planned to leave nuts. Do you know who kept me there? carsi and bobby. When there's good leadership around there's no such thing as "i'm bored, let's quit".

DeletedUser

I repeat my points because they go unanswered.

Yeah, yeah, attack my leadership ability but don't answer how your leader isn't a backstabber. Insults < Logic, sorry.

DeletedUser

u6s5l., i don't usually post here, due to the fact this is a game, and it seems everyone in here likes to bash each other, however: as far as Paper wings is concerned, he deserves what he gets, he never was a team player, he never posted in the tribe forums unless it was to b-t-h about something. and correct me if i am wrong, but when you play this game and you join a tribe, your villages now belong to that tribe, you, as the player control the villages but they are used to the tribes advantage to win the game,correct? as far as him having his own little cluster that no one, not even a tribe mate(who you are supposed to help ,protect and work together to future advance your tribe as a whole).,Very wrong, very selfish, very into himself, and than when a tribe mate does Nobel a village in his so called cluster, he stomps his feet like a little child and up and quits the tribe, i mean seriously, is he not big enough to Nobel any village anywhere he wants, and yet he cries when a tribe mate takes a village near him? i if i were him i would have helped as many tribe mates get future down south so AS A TRIBE we could work together and Nobel out villages. so as far as him getting back stabbed, sry, he threw a temper tantrum and left the tribe, no matter what member at this stage in the game, if you leave our tribe, you are the next target. so in closing i hope to see you mature up a bit, stop calling people back stabbers and such. when all you got is papers side , and since he acted in such a selfish ,childish manor, i should think you would be a little cautious in what he is telling you.

DeletedUser

I like how his whole post is centered around the coplayer that I never spoke to, and who is no longer on the account. Perhaps you should read the thread(s) before posting?

DeletedUser

so let me get this straight, you are saying that the person playing paper wings account now, is not the same person who stomped his feet and left the tribe. is this correct?

DeletedUser

Yep. The coplayer who controlled the account when it left the tribe is not the current coplayer in control of the account, and the one who stomped his feet and left the tribe has been kicked off the account. Do I have to say it again :confused:?

DeletedUser

well than maybe the new player should have requested to come back in to our tribe and apologized for his ex co players attitude , the new paper was given a chance to come back, all he had to do was give up a couple of vills to the tribe, and forget about his cluster, and again, giving up vills to the tribe you are suppose to be helping win the game, should not matter to a player that is loyal to his tribe and fighting for his tribe, but again, all i see if a over inflated ego, of a player that thinks he is the best and does not need to par take in any tribe movements.you can sit here and type all day about how wrong nuts is for attacking paper, but i have yet to see paper apologize for the actions of his co players, and yes, if you have co players, you are responsible for there action, again it comes down to being a team player, which it seems everyone of the people playing or that have played papers account are not team players. i am done posting here, enjoy.

DeletedUser

You really haven't been reading. Been over this...why should he have given up his own villages instead of clearing other villages?

[8/7/2011 1:35:39 PM] Gerard van Rossum: I am going to lose
[8/7/2011 1:35:41 PM] Gerard van Rossum: villages
[8/7/2011 1:35:45 PM] Gerard van Rossum: to nuts
[8/7/2011 1:35:51 PM] Gerard van Rossum: why I have to give more

That went unanswered too.

You can sit here all day typing things that have already been said and coming up with nothing new, but I'm sorry, it's not going to make any more sense than when others said it :(.

Is kicking a player off your account by carsinated's request not apology enough? Apparently not, with you. I'm amazed that he has to "apologize" for what a player did when he already kicked them off the account for you as well.

DeletedUser1627

u6s5l.---This is centered around a war declaration no some co player you blame allthis on ,but yet you seem to go off subject again and again ,you should see if TEARS need a player.Enough with the backstabber crap,that is in every post you put in here .Now---Back to the subject at hand NUTS #1 yahooooooooooooooo

DeletedUser

Um, the war is on Deo. too. Discussing the sequence of events leading up to the war are just as on-topic. Stop trying to claim I'm going off-topic because you don't like facing up to what you do. In fact, just going "Nuts #1 yahoooooooooo" is probably even less on-topic as it doesn't even address the war :rolleyes:.

DeletedUser

Does anyone remember if paperwings claimed any village during the ops on elite? No! Why? Because they were far from his cluster. What was he doing then? Fighting weget? No! Taking over moloco, his ex-friend. Did anyone receive support from him, then? No! Why? I dunno.

DeletedUser

You never kicked smash.thelastmanstanding for it.

How about shinhyun?

dansysro? Terminator480? satan55? Marshwiggle?

All members of your top 20, without going through the rest of your member list, who have no conquers against ELITE. The first two are your top two players in the tribe, I might add.

DeletedUser

How about shinhyun?

All members of your top 20, without going through the rest of your member list, who have no conquers against ELITE. The first two are your top two players in the tribe, I might add.

they need glasses, they blame me for everything I get used to it;)

if they want to play without respect players leave them im out.

DeletedUser2247

How about shinhyun?

because i like all those players and sitting issues = who r U?

DeletedUser

Sure, sorry for the delay. I was actually sitting satan55 so I couldn't attack paper...three of the others as well. So....as carsi said....who/which are U?

DeletedUser

You're hilarious :rolleyes:.

Go send your terrible trains at someone else, k?

DeletedUser

Looks like you guys maybe underestimated KIAN a bit huh? In my view several things are going on with the war between KIAN and Nuts:

1. Nuts is very noobish
2. Nuts has alot of inactives.
3. Nuts has not turned their full attention to KIAN yet

I have a tendency to believe that it is a mixture of all three things going on in which case Nuts needs not to have declared on the entire world. I have watched some of the timings of the attacks coming in to KIAN villages and I have to say they are some of the worst timings I have ever seen in my time playing TW (except for maybe A21 on w39.net). Declaring on the entire world was a bad move because the nukes, nobles and support are spread out fighting too many fronts at one time.

In any case, good luck to all fighters involved in this war...especially Nuts, you will need luck and skill to win against an entire world...