OFF Disbands!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I thought I'd address this here so that a few people don't try to take credit and so that others can understand our thought process. When my premade decided that we'd join Tom's premade, we did it for several reasons. The biggest was all of our busy season seems to run together, meaning that when we get to that point we'll have little time for leadership and we wanted someone who could also deal with the time constraints. Well, our busy season isn't here yet, but we thought we'd go ahead with a SPERG merge to make sure everything is running smoothly when we get to that point.

We have no intention of quiting and a suitable tribe could not be found to meet our leadership quota. Then I found SPERG who is a solid tribe with a great core of leadership. We realize that we're large, but we'll whittle down as we go. Just like the way we started out. You don't just cut to cut, you cut dead weight because in the end, in a world with limited membership choices, you need what you have. Ever person has an integral part in the tribe.

This merge would have taken place regardless of whether or not certain players where here or not so I hope a few individuals do not try to take sole credit for breaking up the most powerful tribe on W2. No, we just are reloading.

The argument was raised that we should make SPERG merge into us so we could keep that stats, but that's petty. One of our rules is "Don't be greedy." This stats argument fits right into that perspective. This is also a rule that a lot of players have a hard time processing as they don't understand how a world progresses. There are things more important than instant self-gratification. And some of us realize that and others don't.

OFF is not dead. We just have a new name and a larger base. We are joining SPERG and are happy to be doing so. The top tribes in world 2 just got a little stronger.

DeletedUser

Just a quick note from me...

Over the last few weeks I've spent a lot of time talking with Awz and getting to know him. He's a great leader that cares a lot about his people. I've also had the pleasure of coming to find out that a lot of the OFF members are quality people with solid experience and are an absolute delight to work with, even the ones that we had a turbulent past with previously.

Discussions on this merger did begin before certain players took actions that hurt themselves and their friends. When the division began we had absolutely no issue any longer taking the remaining members of OFF. They've proven that they are committed to their tribe and understand what this game actually means, it's not points, it's working as a solidified team towards a common goal.

Both tribes have came out of this stronger and we really look forward to what the future brings on us2.

DeletedUser

you guys seem to have made a smart move. i know some tribes in other worlds that try to stick together when they get to that off season and its hard to keep the tribe together with inactives poping up left and right.

so smart move. im looking forward to seeing Sperg dominate this world

DeletedUser

Sara and Awz are both excellent leaders and have made a decision to benefit all in both tribes. They both have excellent leadership abilities.

DeletedUser

I don't play W2 but I was looking up on all the drama and stats in here and it really is a shame to see OFF! go down like this.

You guys were a great tribe, I don't know everything that happened so I assume it was for the best.

Everyone enjoy the rest of W2 :)

Caleb

DeletedUser452

I had a great time playing with OFF! and leading them. SPERG are working to the same goals as us, and share our ethos, which is why we have merged. Unity in a tribe is what keeps it strong.

EC

it really is a shame to see OFF! go down like this.

I don't know quite what you mean by "go down"? We're still together, and our pride is still intact. But thanks for the compliments.

DeletedUser

When I said go down I basically meant the tribe name OFF! disappearing. Never said that you guys aren't friends anymore or that your pride is gone so don't know how you pulled that out of my words.

Best of luck, to all of you W2ers :p

DeletedUser

hmm I liked the name off!... lmao well good luck with the merge guys, hopefully you can all stabilize such a big tribe with so many new members combined together...

DeletedUser

its funny how you didnt need this merge not even over a week ago.

cent.

DeletedUser

Oh this got even better... you DIDNT keep your name

*shakes head*

DeletedUser

:eek: And more breaking news!! I'll wish you guys that I know and love in OFF! to have good luck and bla.bla.bla... :p Yea... tribe is back to rank 4. :p Good luck SPERG.
Too bad it came after the Noise/all those people incident. :(

DeletedUser

Looks like someone didn't read

its funny how you didnt need this merge not even over a week ago.

cent.

Cent,

I specifically included information so that you wouldn't feel like you had anything to do with this. The decision to merge was made a few weeks ago. Try not to feel like you had anything to do with this as you didn't. But... in the likely even that you still feel like you had something to do with this, here is a gold :g: to help you feel like you accomplished something. And a :l: for better luck next time.

Like I said and went out of my way to mention, certain players had nothing to do with this. It was going to happen with or without them, we let it play out first.

And as I said before, "Don't waste your time arguing with a fool or you will become like him...." I hope you understand.

DeletedUser

And as I said before, "Don't waste your time arguing with a fool or you will become like him...." I hope you understand.

I am pretty sure that's an insult to yourself? :\ And nice use of the new smileys. :p :c::sp::pal::chu::l::cat::im::ax::wall::res::forum::bs: lol, that one is : bs :

:p Anyways, I liked you guys as separate tribes, now it's going to be boring with the mega tribe again -.- I mean seriously, rank 1 over double rank 2's points or something.

DeletedUser

Cent,

I specifically included information so that you wouldn't feel like you had anything to do with this. The decision to merge was made a few weeks ago. Try not to feel like you had anything to do with this as you didn't. But... in the likely even that you still feel like you had something to do with this, here is a gold :g: to help you feel like you accomplished something. And a :l: for better luck next time.

Like I said and went out of my way to mention, certain players had nothing to do with this. It was going to happen with or without them, we let it play out first.

Weired.after you guys lost heck of a troops and nobles and members,you do this.while there was 6 or 7 dukes and barons in the tribe.and you guys were really active.so dont blame it on RL because its pathetic.
believe it or not NOISE was the reason OFF succeeded at first and then failed.
btw does that mean i should fight SPERG now?or?
I like SPERG though.at least there is balance of skills among its players.

and KG mail me when you got up.i got some nice things to tell you.lol

DeletedUser

Oh get over yourself! You think ur all high and mighty but kicking you out was the best thing that could of happened to our tribe. You were holding us back and now your gone that restraint has been removed!

You really do need to learn that you just weren't that important to us! Anyway, attack us if you like, it wont get you far!

Have a nice day!

DeletedUser

Oh get over yourself! You think ur all high and mighty but kicking you out was the best thing that could of happened to our tribe. You were holding us back and now your gone that restraint has been removed!

You really do need to learn that you just weren't that important to us! Anyway, attack us if you like, it wont get you far!

Have a nice day!
This:
1 Noise [MentaL] 209.790

DeletedUser

Also lets not forget to mention OFF was fighting Sperg .and also when Tom was begging me he said that we would DECLARE on them and start nobling them.stop lying liers.
however,non of this needed to happen.if only you guys hadnt backstabbed me,,,,,

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

non of this needed to happen.if only you guys hadnt backstabbed me,,,,,

Why wud we want it not to happen? Everybody is better off now than they were before when you were in the tribe, apart from you!

DeletedUser

For a fight there was a pretty heavy lack of fighting, just saying
Zac nobled one of SK's villages.Szfz received heavy attacks from sperg.so did alot of other players in k 54.Mlea and Arithon were under attack too(not sure about the names though)
and it was NOT heavy?

Oh is that why raj terror left the game?and then Awz nobled him?(vulture? lol).lot of nobles and nukes were lost?i gained so much OD.OFF disbands?joins and hug his enemy?Mental Grows?OFF losed heck of members?do i need to say more?
connor as a decent player i respect you,but not as a commenter.plz shut up :D

Status
Not open for further replies.