OFF Disbands!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

e
Zac nobled one of SK's villages.Szfz received heavy attacks from sperg.so did alot of other players in k 54.Mlea and Arithon were under attack too(not sure about the names though)
and it was NOT heavy?

Oh is that why raj terror left the game?and then Awz nobled him?(vulture? lol).lot of nobles and nukes were lost?i gained so much OD.OFF disbands?joins and hug his enemy?Mental Grows?OFF losed heck of members?do i need to say more?
connor as a decent player i respect you,but not as a commenter.plz shut up :D

So you're telling me that jeff.civ running to the boards to try and get other people to attack sk because he failed was somehow an off/sperg war?

Mlea was a scuffle over a noble claim, these things happen when there's no diplomacy (and there wasn't going to be until everything got ironed out, that was one of my stipulations)

Arithon was (and continues to be) getting jacked by AsAs

That's a pretty huge war you've got there

The more you post the worse you make yourself look, seriously. It's hard to take anything you say seriously when I can see you lying about things I know for a fact.

:eek: And more breaking news!! I'll wish you guys that I know and love in OFF! to have good luck and bla.bla.bla... :p Yea... tribe is back to rank 4. :p Good luck SPERG.
Too bad it came after the Noise/all those people incident. :(

It's really not a shame at all, I don't care about how many points a player has, if they aren't trustworthy I don't want anything to do with them. Noise and all of those people were excluded from any merge discussions the moment they sent this to my top player:

Aliquisher today at 12:56
Hey,
to 99 % me ( aliquisher) ,Noise and szfz333 will leave OFF! soon.
The problem we are handling in OFF! all the time, are nooby things of players, incorrect action, bad co. playing ond other shit we are pissed on.
Shure we are the TOP 3 of this tribe & world and we have skilled players in our back who will agree with us and follow where ever we will go.

We have a current list for a new innovation of a tribe :
Aliquisher 100%
szfz333 100 %
Noise 100 %
VonWagner - write back.
angiluk - We are asking him like you.
Dont-Panic? 100 %
Silent Killer 100 % (silent killer never was informed of the plans here, Noise you should stop including him in things without talking to him first)
Fire Fighter 4477 100 %
That players would be the main-tribe-members.

We are all over the world and if y have 1 up to maybe 2 skilled active players with know-how of TW and good limit of troops we will discuss about them and i am very shure they will get invite by us.

This tribe would be the Elite of US 2 and would be unstoppable in a period of time.

We have skill, are active, have the know how and lots off experience troops.
At the moment i am innovating a new tactic for the tribe i used in many worlds at Elite-tribes about Co-tactic, wich i will publize maybe soon if it works.
Greetings again

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

e

So you're telling me that jeff.civ running to the boards to try and get other people to attack sk because he failed was somehow an off/sperg war?

Mlea was a scuffle over a noble claim, these things happen when there's no diplomacy (and there wasn't going to be until everything got ironed out, that was one of my stipulations)

Arithon was (and continues to be) getting jacked by AsAs

That's a pretty huge war you've got there

The more you post the worse you make yourself look, seriously. It's hard to take anything you say seriously when I can see you lying about things I know for a fact.

It's really not a shame at all, I don't care about how many points a player has, if they aren't trustworthy I don't want anything to do with them. Noise and all of those people were excluded from any merge discussions the moment they sent this to my top player:
You know what?youre too happy right now.because your noob tribe just got so many new members. and points.i think you better stop embarassing yourself by posting lies and Cr''ps.until you are back to normal mood that is.

"So you're telling me that jeff.civ running to the boards to try and get other people to attack sk because he failed was somehow an off/sperg war?"
this part i didnt understand.Zac nobled a village of SK before this whole mess.its that simple,why cant you undestand?'
Its VERY OBVIOUS that you 2 tribes were fighting.so stop talking nonsense.
I might have been incorrect about Arithon being under attack by Sperg(and i did say MAYBE,so you cant blame),but the rest still stands.
oh wait a second i just figured it out.you were getting hammered by OFF,then you saw this mail.then you sent it to OFF leaders so that they will stop kicking your a**es.
If you had a little Ego you wouldnt leak OFF's boots.lol

"That's a pretty huge war you've got there"
didnt i mention enough?or are you too much of a slacker as a tribe leader to figure out the wars between them?maybe they didnt show you the reports?
tell me what the operations against Szfz was again!!??

"The more you post the worse you make yourself look, seriously. It's hard to take anything you say seriously when I can see you lying about things I know for a fact."
once again you talk bull thing.
show me one place i lied again.you lier.
its funny everytime people call me a lier and i ask them to show me where i ever lied,they change the subject.after a while again they call me lier and the circle continues.lol

DeletedUser

The word is "liar"

emotional walls of text ranting just show your back is up against the wall and you've been caught red handed, fyi

DeletedUser

The word is "liar"

emotional walls of text ranting just show your back is up against the wall and you've been caught red handed, fyi
LOL.this is the kid stuff .we used to use such words (wall,mirror,your insults are back to you and stuff) when we were 5 yrs old.
im guessing youre 8 yrs old(since your brain is undergrown probably,so you are at this level 3 years late).
answer with proof and reasonably or just shut up and stay out of it.
Regards

DeletedUser

You mean like twstats?

That website that would show this huge war with massive conquers if it exists?

That proof enough for you?

Probably not

BTW resorting to personal insults means you've lost the discussion already

Have a good day Noise and a lovely weekend

DeletedUser

You mean like twstats?

That website that would show this huge war with massive conquers if it exists?

That proof enough for you?

Probably not

BTW resorting to personal insults means you've lost the discussion already

Have a good day Noise and a lovely weekend

"resorting to personal insults means you've lost the discussion already"
Its not an insult actually.the truth,but i know it hurts ;)
Sorry i dont see anything in your post.probably because my net doesnt load pictures.if you can please give a link or something.(if you have even put anything)
i give you lot and loads of reasons and proofs,while you just say kid stuff.so:
what i try to do:stay on the main subject
what you try to do: change the subject by saying I suck and stuff.
as i told you before,please stop posting until youre back to normal mood.im sure then you will be embarassed to see your posts.
Milad

DeletedUser

Zac nobled one of SK's villages.Szfz received heavy attacks from sperg.so did alot of other players in k 54.Mlea and Arithon were under attack too(not sure about the names though)
and it was NOT heavy?

Oh is that why raj terror left the game?and then Awz nobled him?(vulture? lol).lot of nobles and nukes were lost?i gained so much OD.OFF disbands?joins and hug his enemy?Mental Grows?OFF losed heck of members?do i need to say more?
connor as a decent player i respect you,but not as a commenter.plz shut up :D

Raj Terror quit this world. It had nothing to do with Noise or Awz or anyone.

DeletedUser

Really?
Shelly you know nothing or either act like you know nothing
let me explain
When non of you guys even dared to even scout my main village,you guys sent this guy as shield to attack my main.he almost lost all of his troops.and you guys knew that i wouldnt leave my main village undefended
http://us2.tribalwars.us/public_report/60e7adcce3629ab0afa23b75c8480287
then again he tries to take one of my villages.but he gets backtimed and loses his nobles
http://us2.tribalwars.us/public_report/aec92b258663418b2bfad7b96227c708
weired because you didnt support him well enough.(or did you even try?)
isnt this WHOLE THING looking too much of an accident?
this guy suddenly feels like leaving when i clear him?and not because of me?lol
OFF disbands when he loses lot of members?
i bet its an incident that i got backstabbed too eh?the leader accidently dismissed me and i accidently received attacks.
not to you shelly because you dont know anything.to other Stinky off members:
YOUR LIES STINK.
in fact it stinks so badly that any noob can figure youre lying!!

Milad

DeletedUser

he quit cause he got cleared. he quit cause he lost all his offence on us. So maybe he was going to quit anyways. But do you think he would have if he didnt lose his troops.(as you see above)

Awz you insulted yourself. Enough said.

Also i bet if i went to all OFF! players and asked them if they wanted to move, they would say no. Ive got a good 5 players already who i talk to on skype and they've all said they dont like it.

So twist it as you want awz. but you FAIL

cent.

p.s sara you also have a lovely weekend x :)

DeletedUser

Really?
Shelly you know nothing or either act like you know nothing
let me explain
When non of you guys even dared to even scout my main village,you guys sent this guy as shield to attack my main.he almost lost all of his troops.and you guys knew that i wouldnt leave my main village undefended
http://us2.tribalwars.us/public_report/60e7adcce3629ab0afa23b75c8480287
then again he tries to take one of my villages.but he gets backtimed and loses his nobles
http://us2.tribalwars.us/public_report/aec92b258663418b2bfad7b96227c708
weired because you didnt support him well enough.(or did you even try?)
isnt this WHOLE THING looking too much of an incident?
this guy suddenly feels like leaving when i clear him?and not because of me?lol
OFF disbands when he loses lot of members?
i bet its an incident that i got backstabbed too eh?the leader accidently dismissed me and i accidently received attacks.
not to you shelly because you dont know anything.to other Stinky off members:
YOUR LIES STINK.
in fact it stinks so badly that any noob can figure youre lying!!

Milad

You are right...you totally pawned Raj. But he didn't quit because of you. He suicided his last troops on you yesterday and you backtimed and he hasn't logged on since. Because...he quit :/

DeletedUser

You are right...you totally pawned Raj. But he didn't quit because of you. He suicided his last troops on you yesterday and you backtimed and he hasn't logged on since. Because...he quit :/
Not sure.but if someone wants to suicide he wont send nobles to noble someone and have more vils will he?he sent nobles at me.and whats more,is that he thought i might prenoble that village and try to backtime his main troops in that village.so he sent his nuke(the remaining) with Ram speed.Meaning he had intention of playing.
Im not interested in this disucssion anymore.i think the purpose of this thread is already over.OFF disbanded (for a clear reason) and merged to SPERG.and OFF members arent happy with this but have to bite and bear.
GL

DeletedUser

Great work destroying OFF!, noise.

And Off...sad to see you go...and even sadder to see you go like THAT. We did NOT need another supertribe :/ where is the fun if you don't have any competition?

DeletedUser

Great work destroying OFF!, noise.

And Off...sad to see you go...and even sadder to see you go like THAT. We did NOT need another supertribe :/ where is the fun if you don't have any competition?

Don't worry. Noise is so good he can challenge us all by himself.

DeletedUser

Absolutely not. Your skill with the game and grasp on reality are truly terrifying.

DeletedUser

good come back..took you like 35 minutes but you got there ;)

keep them going

cent.

DeletedUser

Yeah, you got nobled down to 11K - less than half your original size.

Really scared.
And gained Huge ODT.killed lot of nobles.brought half of tribe with me.made someone quit.made a tribe rank 1 disband.annoyed heck of people.and lot of more which i dont care to mention.
Off failed .and not just merged to its enemy,but also lost the name.it got sheltered by Sperg.but Sperg you should worry about yourself because OFF are backstabbers.(at least the leaders?)
Milad.

DeletedUser

made a tribe rank 1 disband

This. aaaaaand

This merge would have taken place regardless of whether or not certain players where here or not so I hope a few individuals do not try to take sole credit for breaking up the most powerful tribe on W2.

This.

I can confirm this, he quit this world because of other issues, regardless of in-game happenings.

Status
Not open for further replies.