OFF Disbands!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

we are back to post 1 again?lol.read what things have been said so far and post again. :D
I remember seeing Shelly say :
"Off! might be one of the few tribes that knows how to take care of internal issues on their own."
so by taking care of internal issues she meant Disbanding and joining enemy tribe?
i dont get why you are still so full of yourselves when you just hugged your enemy and lost your best members and the funny part is you are saying it was planned?

DeletedUser

look, honestly, who cares???off! merged with a tribe in a totally different K of the world that does not help where they stand at all... they just made both tribes' players have to deal with messy, hectic forums (I am assuming so with so many players) and just makes them a bigger target for other tribes.

Noise, honestly, I dont think anyone cares if you caused it or not, and everyone else stop hating on Noise for doing a smart gameplay decision... yes the account lost a bunch of points but I think his defense to attacks has given inspiration to all of MentaL...

WE will see in the future if Noise rebounds or if it gets nobled off, but honestly, people need to chill out and see where these changes are leading the world...

DeletedUser

we are back to post 1 again?lol.read what things have been said so far and post again. :D
I remember seeing Shelly say :
"Off! might be one of the few tribes that knows how to take care of internal issues on their own."
so by taking care of internal issues she meant Disbanding and joining enemy tribe?
i dont get why you are still so full of yourselves when you just hugged your enemy and lost your best members and the funny part is you are saying it was planned?

Mate I stopped arguing with you a long time ago. :)
They got rid of you, nobled you, and got rid of Alinquisher. Yes, they've taken care of their internal issues.

DeletedUser

yea they nobled us down to 11k wow well done to all 15 of you who tryed it.

he quit basically theres no point in turning it into anything else. we got reports, what proof do u have.

cent.

DeletedUser

yea they nobled us down to 11k wow well done to all 15 of you who tryed it.

he quit basically theres no point in turning it into anything else. we got reports, what proof do u have.

cent.

Well done to 15 of THEM who tr>>I<<ed it. I didn't.
I don't need to prove myself, i just confirmed Shelly's post, who have a proof. Stop being a smartarse.

DeletedUser

so someones word is all youve got? ok..well you can safely say you owned me on that topic.

i did you to prove yourself, that would involve action from you. all i requested was proof.

if u had it, it wouldn be an issue.

cent.

DeletedUser

so someones word is all youve got? ok..well you can safely say you owned me on that topic.

i did you to prove yourself, that would involve action from you. all i requested was proof.

if u had it, it wouldn be an issue.

cent.

PLEASE, correct your post i didn't understand A THING.

DeletedUser

basically your fighting a lost cause.

its like coming out of a crime scene and telling the police you dont have evidence to prove your innocent.

cent.

DeletedUser

All in all.. from the experience at OFF! the council were a bunch of noobs.

This was bound to happen. Can someone tell me what roles the OFF! council got?
This should be a laugh

cent.

DeletedUser

I'm sure the Noise account still feels like they are responsible for affecting real life for all of us, thus disbanding the tribe.

I'm making fun of you Noise.

DeletedUser1093

What a quick witty reply. How did you come up with that so fast?

DeletedUser

Loved reading this =D just so you know everyone i quit before the merge, before attacks on Noise started and before OFF! disbanded ... Dunno if i would have merged Sperg were not bad but i think a huge war would have been way more interesting ;) :D

DeletedUser

Eh, OFF is totally nonexistant, so no purpose for keeping the thread alive. :)

Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.