PERV declares war on Vets

DeletedUser

Is that disbalance Old School? It would be useful if the in game war stats could have players added to it to make it more correct.

That player was kicked for incompetence and not to save stats, sometimes when the pressures of war come upon players they are no longer willing to play the game and need to be removed. But yeah, would be useful if the in game stats could still include him for villages taken / lost etc.

But on the whole I think we've got a pretty impressive ODD score there :)

DeletedUser

Yeah an add the guy that left 20 minutes before we landed on him to that as well adds another 4 or 5 villages to that

i see tsita was also kicked from perv just before your landing times .. but than he was vulnerable wasnt he ;).. but well done perv.. 6 villages up on the stats .. but 70 + of your villages empty and about the same nobles lost.. your core is been stripped of troops and it will soon be open season ;) .. i also see stfu are stacking for you so good luck with that watch it doesn't bite you . Happy thanksgiving :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2069

Tsita kicked before landing times

Ha now your just being stupid since dude has yet to lose a single village or be attacked dont even try to play like we did the same thing as you. Next time you want to make that claim take a village.

DeletedUser

I like this..whatever it`ll be Vets stay close and help eachother!If you know how to use your position you can hold Perv.Well, perv dont need advices..Good luck to both tribes!

DeletedUser

i see tsita was also kicked from perv just before your landing times .. but than he was vulnerable wasnt he ;).. but well done perv.. 6 villages up on the stats .. but 70 + of your villages empty and about the same nobles lost.. your core is been stripped of troops and it will soon be open season ;) .. i also see stfu are stacking for you so good luck with that watch it doesn't bite you . Happy thanksgiving :)

Show proof that you have taken a village from tsita during our war please.

And i must say, you are ignorant. GJ

DeletedUser

Tsita kicked before landing times

Ha now your just being stupid since dude has yet to lose a single village or be attacked dont even try to play like we did the same thing as you. Next time you want to make that claim take a village.

Please sit down, take off your school uniform, have a bite to eat and take a chill pill, no one really likes to listen to steam escaping from the spout. I said.. before YOUR landing time and that he was vulnerable so i was far from been stupid. You spent 2 weeks and more maneuvering into position before you broke the alliance and anyone left on this world who thinks they can trust you are living in cloud cuckoo land. You urged us to kill stfu and yet now you call on them for support, two peas in a pod methinks i wonder who will screw who first.

And i must say, you are ignorant. GJ

Ignorant?.. me? I always say please and thankyou, i never eat with my elbows on the table, i always clean my plate and i never ever fart crap out of my mouth.

DeletedUser

Please sit down, take off your school uniform, have a bite to eat and take a chill pill, no one really likes to listen to steam escaping from the spout. I said.. before YOUR landing time and that he was vulnerable so i was far from been stupid. You spent 2 weeks and more maneuvering into position before you broke the alliance and anyone left on this world who thinks they can trust you are living in cloud cuckoo land. You urged us to kill stfu and yet now you call on them for support, two peas in a pod methinks i wonder who will screw who first.

Why do i have a deja vu?

DeletedUser2069

You urged us to kill stfu and yet now you call on them for support, two peas in a pod methinks i wonder who will screw who first.
I didnt know asking if you were going to take a guy out for leaving an going to STFU a while back was urging you to attack them. Well gee if thats the case I urge a lot of tribes to attack other tribes.

And again you fail to realise why our alliance failed even after I told you several times

1) which you admit yourself, your team got to comfy nobling into PERV area while we were at war with 1542 figuring we could do nothing about it at the time. There was no reason for your team to noble close to PERV when we started the ally you had 5 villages near us now over 100 and near us I ment K44. You yourself said your goal was nobling toward the rim yet you guys nobled toward perv. Then you tell me oh that is just your thoughts to noble that way well you are the leader are you not and I am pretty sure actually positive you nobled toward the core aswell.

2) constant complaining about nobling to close or noble claims taking weeks to noble when the claim time is only 5 days an people just refresh them to give them more time when they cant clear them.

3) There was never any kind of just friendly talk with out teams it was always complaining about this or that so you tell me what kinda ally is that. TBS an PERV constantly just screw around when talking and have freindly banter like allies should

Oh and when it dropped I told you a nap and from what I understand you just cancelled it all together, and you been planning war with perv for a bit from what I heard as well so why wait for it. "After all nobling all those barbs was just building up to take on perv" , not that I have a problem with nobling barbs or anything just a statement that I was sharing.

Anyway this war is interesting for sure I am enjoying it and thank you for fighting back

DeletedUser

Anyway this war is interesting for sure I am enjoying it and thank you for fighting back

Why thank you, but we really haven't even started fighting back yet have we :) , more twists and turns to come than a 3 headed snake on acid ;)

DeletedUser

Anyway, most people seem to have ignored my post, but Old School Perv I was trying to say that we didnt kick disbalance to save stats, we kicked him for being incompetent, so yes he should still be included in stats but unfortunately tw doesnt allow that for the ingame stats, but we couldn't keep him in just for the sake of stats when he was being a drain by setting ppl as sitter without asking first and doing absolutely nothing in his own account.

DeletedUser

Oh and when it dropped I told you a nap and from what I understand you just cancelled it all together, and you been planning war with perv for a bit from what I heard as well so why wait for it. "After all nobling all those barbs was just building up to take on perv" , not that I have a problem with nobling barbs or anything just a statement that I was sharing.

Not quite sure where this lie came from but i can make a wild guess, i think you are been played. But than so where we, i think i prefer C.O.D at least you don't have to watch out for people in disguise :)

3) There was never any kind of just friendly talk with out teams it was always complaining about this or that so you tell me what kinda ally is that. TBS an PERV constantly just screw around when talking and have freindly banter like allies should

Yes and what can i say but the truth, every time our female duke came into the room all you want to talk about is yourself and what a stud you are. I'm sorry for not finding this type of conversation riveting, i don't condemn you for it.

DeletedUser2069

Why thank you, but we really haven't even started fighting back yet have we :) , more twists and turns to come than a 3 headed snake on acid ;)

14blwms.jpg

Well someone is clearly fighting back maybe not you but someone is

Yes and what can i say but the truth, every time our female duke came into the room all you want to talk about is yourself and what a stud you are. I'm sorry for not finding this type of conversation riveting, i don't condemn you for it

What can I say I am a PERV after all :p
Not that I remember talking about that
And yes I am a stud cant help it

Wanna see my nipples ?

DeletedUser

Wanna see my nipples ?

That was a good laugh :p

I wouldn't. He'll get jealous or something. Not worth the time it would take to lift up your shirt.

On another note...the only attacks I've heard of so far have been fakes. Obviously a few reals since we've lost 2 villages...

That wasn't really going anywhere. Had to figure out a way to tie in the post to the war...not just talk about OSP's nipples... :eek:

DeletedUser2069

then you havent been watching the forum much if you havent seen the "nukes" we killed and nobles killed E2 shame on you you should know better

DeletedUser

:truelove: So cute how we keep being brought up in this war when we are just minding our own business on this world.. and waiting for w5 to open :p

And leave tribes out of this when they are not even in it.... unless you want us to be?

DeletedUser

Not sure whats up with the moderation but the playful banter going on here is quite amusing.

Druss you sure seem betrayed, even though you have mentioned on many times before it was ever even discussed that you thought we would eventually come after you. In-fact their are posts out their suggesting you back-door us while we fought 15:42 ... instead you didn't attack you just continually expanded into our K while having noble claims up on many villages that your members didn't take for weeks. Including snipe claiming some of our claims as the expired, INTENTIONALLY ...

I think justification of this is pretty explained and understood.

I agree with everything you say AFoo except this " In-fact their are posts out their suggesting you back-door us while we fought 15:42".. tbh i didn't personally have any issues with the claims been extended etc, both sides where guilty of that.. as far as im concerned if you kill it you can claim it until the worlds end.. but i was the one that brought the complaints from members to the table, thats my job. My only personal complaint was the feeble excuses given when all that had to be said was "its time". War between us was always inevitable as is war between all tribes

DeletedUser

Wow, what an uproar.

Let me be frank:

1) Yes, I did realize later that the tribe "STFU" is a tribe in-game.
2) Posting on the forums about infractions is not allowed, especially when there were other rule infractions that Druss quoted that were not addressed that still warranted the infraction (or at least a warning).
3) Yes, I do apologize for misunderstanding, we all make mistakes occasionally, especially when running on as little sleep as I've been getting. My mistake, but at the same time the other rule-breaking committed warranted punishment, and no punishment should ever be discussed on the forums.
4) Thanks for understanding.

That's all, further discussion here of the punishment is not allowed and useless, hopefully, as I've already explained my mistake and also justified that I do stand by the action. I would thank you all to contact me with concerns instead of jumping to conclusions that I was refusing to admit I made a mistake on one aspect, rather than go, submit tickets and post here about how I'm wrong etc. It doesn't get anyone anywhere, and it's simply not as helpful when I was perfectly willing to admit my mistake when it came to light, though the punishment still stands for other reasons :).

Thanks,
u6s5l.

DeletedUser

i see tsita was also kicked from perv just before your landing times .. but than he was vulnerable wasnt he ;).. but well done perv.. 6 villages up on the stats .. but 70 + of your villages empty and about the same nobles lost.. your core is been stripped of troops and it will soon be open season ;) .. i also see sthu are stacking for you so good luck with that watch it doesn't bite you . Happy thanksgiving :)

ummm...my core villages are not empty and you will soon find out I am telling the truth...lol