PERV declares war on Vets

DeletedUser

Of course i realize that, but does that fact stop it happening?

Yes, I do. And I also realize that you are talking complete non-sense. As the moderators would have dealt with it.

one of our players killed 62234 troops, what a coincidence
oops you don't know what I mean.

He could have killed all of there nukes, although you have only took 2 villages and they took 14, they dealt more long-term damage then you. So, they are winning, even if they would have lost all of there nukes.

DeletedUser

He could have killed all of there nukes, although you have only took 2 villages and they took 14, they dealt more long-term damage then you. So, they are winning, even if they would have lost all of there nukes.

Sorry if you misunderstood me i was actually pointing out that the number involved was a coincidence to some numbers that mean something to me, not a reflection on how well we are doing or how well perv is doing. Perv are doing fairly ok.. and hats off to Old School on his latest attacks 7 all from different villages all inside the same second.

DeletedUser

Sorry if you misunderstood me i was actually pointing out that the number involved was a coincidence to some numbers that mean something to me, not a reflection on how well we are doing or how well perv is doing. Perv are doing fairly ok.. and hats off to Old School on his latest attacks 7 all from different villages all inside the same second.

If it means something to you, why delete it?

DeletedUser2069

Just giving you guys a update on the stats

slmjx4.jpg

DeletedUser

Ok I want to put a misconception to rest ... Seems Vets think they have held our tribe off ... really?

here is comparison of our war with VET, and our war with 15:42

Vets has 40+ members - 15:42 has 14 total members, and maybe 8 of them actually active ( not sure on all activity in VETS )

After 2 OPs on VETS we had http://us4.tribalwars.us/game.php?village=6310&screen=ally&mode=tribalwars&submode=running&stats=1&war_id=284

After just 3 OP's on 15:42 http://us4.tribalwars.us/game.php?village=6310&screen=ally&mode=tribalwars&submode=archive&stats=1&war_id=153

so please dont think this is good, or over ... your tribe had several months of sitting comfy while we warred with 15:42 ... WARS ARE NOT WON OVER-NIGHT ... they take time ... 2 OP's and 30 villages lost is bad.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Its a sad day when the number one tribe has to resort to sending mails out like the one below, kinda dilutes all they have done.

Old School Perv today at 01:55
Dear members of Vets,

Are you tired of watching village after village fall with no attempt from your leaders to work a decent counter measure? Do you feel that your tribe is failing you? I do not blame you at all, because from what I am seeing they are. PERV already ran 2 operations against Vets, and yet no retaliation efforts have really been made. Yes there has been a coupe runs at a few PERV members but no gain from it. To me and many others to watch as PERV continues to attack an take villages, from the leadership mind you, and the only thing that is happening is nobling barbs and other small villages not war related. I don't know about this war tactic, but someone can explain to me how do you win a war without fighting back?

So now that I have pointed out to you that your leadership is failing you. I have this offer for you to cash out your retirement package early. PERV is offering a 1 time shot for you to get out while the getting is good. Leave VETS within 24 hours of this mail and you will not be a target of this war. You will be granted passage to join a tribe of your choosing (maybe even PERV) and not be labeled a war refugee. Now I know already that people that want to leave will receive death threats from leadership there. Don't listen to them they cant even put up a fight against us. Let them toss their silly idle threats out, they cant back them up if you have any type of defensive.

PERV does not plan to stop its efforts against your tribe, you can turtle up all you wish, but we will keep coming. Fight back or continue to not fight back, thats up to you but this war will continue. If you do wish to leave its really the smart move right now because look at the lack of anything going on currently. A tribe cant win that way an you can not become the best you can be that way either.

CIRC mail to ALL OF VETS

DeletedUser

War Tactic's go over your head. Jump and you might catch it.

DeletedUser

Its a sad day when the number one tribe has to resort to sending mails out like the one below, kinda dilutes all they have done.

Old School Perv today at 01:55
Dear members of Vets,

Are you tired of watching village after village fall with no attempt from your leaders to work a decent counter measure? Do you feel that your tribe is failing you? I do not blame you at all, because from what I am seeing they are. PERV already ran 2 operations against Vets, and yet no retaliation efforts have really been made. Yes there has been a coupe runs at a few PERV members but no gain from it. To me and many others to watch as PERV continues to attack an take villages, from the leadership mind you, and the only thing that is happening is nobling barbs and other small villages not war related. I don't know about this war tactic, but someone can explain to me how do you win a war without fighting back?

So now that I have pointed out to you that your leadership is failing you. I have this offer for you to cash out your retirement package early. PERV is offering a 1 time shot for you to get out while the getting is good. Leave VETS within 24 hours of this mail and you will not be a target of this war. You will be granted passage to join a tribe of your choosing (maybe even PERV) and not be labeled a war refugee. Now I know already that people that want to leave will receive death threats from leadership there. Don't listen to them they cant even put up a fight against us. Let them toss their silly idle threats out, they cant back them up if you have any type of defensive.

PERV does not plan to stop its efforts against your tribe, you can turtle up all you wish, but we will keep coming. Fight back or continue to not fight back, thats up to you but this war will continue. If you do wish to leave its really the smart move right now because look at the lack of anything going on currently. A tribe cant win that way an you can not become the best you can be that way either.

CIRC mail to ALL OF VETS

So? What was your point? Are you that mad?

DeletedUser

I am sad Vets kicked the player I was nobling to save their stats. :(

Guess I need a new Vets target....although the kick to save stats threat always exists with Vets I suppose :smack:

DeletedUser2069

He is mad because after 10 days they have put no offensive effort against PERV, Because now I have his members thinking about things. War is not always won by brute force as some people know, sometimes entering the minds of your enemy so they can see more then just a delusional leaders perspective. He keeps his fingers crossed that TBS will do something for him or so he keeps hinting at. This is war all is fair if I want to tap into your members heads and show them things your trying to hide from them so be it, and for the ones that are loyal to you I just gave them a reason to actually maybe just attempt to fight back since so far they havent.

I am sad Vets kicked the player I was nobling to save their stats. :(

Guess I need a new Vets target....although the kick to save stats threat always exists with Vets I suppose :smack:
Its only the second person they kicked to save the stats

DeletedUser

well, i have to admit, they did some good stacking, to some of our members, and some others just found empty villages, isn't that a little strange?
and about offensive actions on their part, all i've seen was some attacks on gods, themis and layla, but no tribe-wide ops, no organization whatsoever...
and really, i don't know why druss is complaining about terry, all he said was true, maybe you just don't want your pawns to know it, do you?
leo

DeletedUser

He is mad because after 10 days they have put no offensive effort against PERV, Because now I have his members thinking about things. War is not always won by brute force as some people know, sometimes entering the minds of your enemy so they can see more then just a delusional leaders perspective. He keeps his fingers crossed that TBS will do something for him or so he keeps hinting at. This is war all is fair if I want to tap into your members heads and show them things your trying to hide from them so be it, and for the ones that are loyal to you I just gave them a reason to actually maybe just attempt to fight back since so far they havent.

War is not always won by brute force as some people know, sometimes entering the minds of your enemy

Why is it mr Jugg that you have to resort to insults and circular mail to achieve your ends.. i dont get mad its only a game i hide nothing from the tribe we arent a dictatorship just a bunch of people having a laugh at your expense, we all fail at things in life, school tests, army applications, etc etc losing a game is the least of all these.

DeletedUser2069

Why is it mr Jugg that you have to resort to insults and circular mail to achieve your ends.. i dont get mad its only a game i hide nothing from the tribe we arent a dictatorship just a bunch of people having a laugh at your expense, we all fail at things in life, school tests, army applications, etc etc losing a game is the least of all these.

LOL I have seen some convos with you on skype that say other wise about getting mad at a game. You hide nothign from your tribe huh? thats wy some of your members are not able to see the trusted forums you have an some are huh?

DeletedUser2069

Yeah, well, I draw pictures on the bathroom wall with my poo sometimes. Doesn’t make me a artist.

DeletedUser

Yeah, well, I draw pictures on the bathroom wall with my poo sometimes. Doesn’t make me a artist.

well, it actually does, not everyone is able to do that, it's an art, especially if you can draw mountains and skies with clouds...
leo