PERV declares war on Vets

DeletedUser1580

Wow, what an uproar.

Let me be frank:

1) Yes, I did realize later that the tribe "STFU" is a tribe in-game.
2) Posting on the forums about infractions is not allowed, especially when there were other rule infractions that Druss quoted that were not addressed that still warranted the infraction (or at least a warning).
3) Yes, I do apologize for misunderstanding, we all make mistakes occasionally, especially when running on as little sleep as I've been getting. My mistake, but at the same time the other rule-breaking committed warranted punishment, and no punishment should ever be discussed on the forums.
4) Thanks for understanding.

That's all, further discussion here of the punishment is not allowed and useless, hopefully, as I've already explained my mistake and also justified that I do stand by the action. I would thank you all to contact me with concerns instead of jumping to conclusions that I was refusing to admit I made a mistake on one aspect, rather than go, submit tickets and post here about how I'm wrong etc. It doesn't get anyone anywhere, and it's simply not as helpful when I was perfectly willing to admit my mistake when it came to light, though the punishment still stands for other reasons :).

Thanks,
u6s5l.

We are humans and missed something from time to time :)

DeletedUser

Thank you to those who have expressed support, but please do not flame Druss. It is simply a misunderstanding, and flaming him is breaking rules as well :). Allow me to handle it, and concern yourself with Perv vs. Vets :p.

However, thank you regardless for your support of my explanation :D. Now, back to the war!

DeletedUser

then you havent been watching the forum much if you havent seen the "nukes" we killed and nobles killed E2 shame on you you should know better

I explained this, that I had been busy, but I'll say here what I said to you :p

[11/22/2011 11:17:39 PM] E2e: I've been outta town, still working on catching up. I just wanted to talk about your nipples :p

So there's my explanation...but, er....this is awkward. ^^

DeletedUser

only an experanced player has any chance at survive ing in this game and perv jut doesnt have it just look at the world map there piont advantage over vets is only due to how far out thay are spread vets has a stronger defencesive line better abel to suport each other

perv will likely be piked off one by one

DeletedUser2069

only an experanced player has any chance at survive ing in this game and perv jut doesnt have it just look at the world map there piont advantage over vets is only due to how far out thay are spread vets has a stronger defencesive line better abel to suport each other

perv will likely be piked off one by one

Is that so? So you mean to tell me that cause vets is spread out further away from eachother that they have a better ability to support there members then perv whos villages are closer an can move support around to eachother on a much faster level?

I really beg to differ
Look at the stats so far all they are doing is nobling barbs up. I watched Angel try to noble one of our people 2 times now with help mind you an fail both times an within a hour of failing noble a 300pt barb

Thats how you win a war? just noble more villages not war related then the other team?

Perv isnt going anywhere dude hate to burst your bubble.

DeletedUser

You do realize a player can only have 1 account per a gaming world :rolleyes:
that may be what the rules are but we all know there are long term sitters out there and thats basicly the same as haveing a second account legaly

DeletedUser

...up until 60 days when the account is rendered useless by not being able to send out attacks. Also, the 2 accounts can't attack the same target within 24 hours, AND they can't interact in any way.

Even if the account was being sat, it's not gonna work as well as you say it would.... ;)

DeletedUser

Discussion about Rule-Breaking
To report the breaching of rules by another player In Game please use the support system.
Do not open complaint topics in the forum. Any reference to IG (In Game) Bans, Ban discussion (forum or IG) or cheating is forbidden. Please note that this includes advertising cheating (i.e, offering premium points for services ingame). The Tribalwars Team will act with discretion in all situations. This is to maintain the privacy that stands between Moderators and Players, and we expect that privacy to be upheld by players also. This applies to Forum Moderation as well as IG Moderation.

DeletedUser

...up until 60 days when the account is rendered useless by not being able to send out attacks. Also, the 2 accounts can't attack the same target within 24 hours, AND they can't interact in any way.

Even if the account was being sat, it's not gonna work as well as you say it would.... ;)
yes there are limits and for good reason haveing 2 accounts gives an unfair andvantage
and useing a long term sitting account to better your own does the same

DeletedUser

Lets move it back to the issue at hand rather than voice our opinions on the rule book...

The attack break ends later today, there's bound to be some exchange of villages from both side, i'd like to see the Vets fighting back, seems like Perv are doing all the attacking!

More stats when they get interesting please :D

DeletedUser

Lets move it back to the issue at hand rather than voice our opinions on the rule book...

The attack break ends later today, there's bound to be some exchange of villages from both side, i'd like to see the Vets fighting back, seems like Perv are doing all the attacking!

More stats when they get interesting please :D
yes lets see some good fighting. start sending your attacks soon so thay hit as soon as the break ends and hopefully get perv offgard while there peeping through windows or eating turkey.

DeletedUser

I am here, no attacks coming yet :D

oh and don't attack me, i am your fwend!

DeletedUser

I JUST STARTED ON THIS WORLD I ONLY HAVE ONE VILLA ON THE RIM BUT THAT WILL CHANGE REAL SOON:smack::hc::l::eek::confused::truelove::rules::i::D:p:D START YOU ATTACKS SOON ONLY 3HRS TILL YOU CAN HARM OTHERS HIT PERV QUICK AND HARD JUST THA WAY THAY LIKE IT

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2135

ooooohhhh yeah

We like pain more pain although from the reports I've seen they don't have much left to inflict any pain
:D

DeletedUser2069

Side 1:
Tribes: PERV
Side 2:
Tribes: Vets
Players: disbalance

Timeframe: 18/11/2011 00:00:00 to 25/11/2011 14:48:23

Total conquers:

Side 1: 91
Side 2: 35
Difference: 56