Player Interviews

DeletedUser

PLAYER INTERVIEWS:

Well I was bored and I made a player interview. ♥

I do plan to do a few more but we'll see what happens with this one first.

INTERVIEWS:
w5playerinterviews.png
w5mrthebossinterview.png

Reputation and Rates are welcomed. ♥

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

My suggestion is interview 1st the duke's of the top 10 tribes so that we at least get different perspectives about the world :D

DeletedUser

Yes... :D You could have stayed, but you and Aaron rage quitted. ;)

Yeah, we didn't like getting 2 2 2 hauls like 80 % of the time. And w60 started going nicely ;)

3 SpecialBrew. Valour 60.120 11 5465

DeletedUser

I can safely say that there will not be any interviews on me for quite some time. lol

DeletedUser

Yeah, we didn't like getting 2 2 2 hauls like 80 % of the time. And w60 started going nicely ;)

3 SpecialBrew. Valour 60.120 11 5465
political-pictures-nicolas-sarkozy-smallest-violin.jpg

Have you ever actually played a .US world, or do you just like to post garbage on the forums to make yourself feel better?

DeletedUser

political-pictures-nicolas-sarkozy-smallest-violin.jpg

Have you ever actually played a .US world, or do you just like to post garbage on the forums to make yourself feel better?

I did, my little insulting friend. Also the picture does not make sense at all ._.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2725

What a nub Robby is, Who'd want to interview him? At least I got a mention!

DeletedUser

Next interview will be the owner of the Mr. The Boss account.

DeletedUser2779

OMG why would you interview a player from the same tribe? Really? I'm sure you can find someone decent other than 2 people from the same tribe hell interview the leaders of one of the top 5 tribes! USE YOUR IMAGINATION! :smack:

DeletedUser

We own the top 4 accounts |-( And most of the top 20 is owned by us. (1/2 of the top 20 to be exact). :D

DeletedUser2779

We own the top 4 accounts |-( And most of the top 20 is owned by us. (1/2 of the top 20 to be exact). :D
Wow everything I said is actually true how many threads do you guys really need to feel good? Why don't you just change the topic to POP! player interviews!

It going to be pretty funny when POP! isn't around anymore. Maybe we need a real interviewer someone that understands how to interview different people and ask the right questions. No offense your last one I was like I wasted 1 minute of my life reading CRAP. Was that too blunt?;)

DeletedUser

Troll face?

You don't even play the world, and if you do that is sad. Maybe you should move on, go cry and never show your face here again. :)