Player Interviews

DeletedUser

xlxhx gonna have to step in :D ya do not have 99% troop counts of the world.

How does having better troop counts than 99% of the world make us a wanna-be tribe?
Rough number of players when I posted:6183
6183 / 100 = 61 - 14 (number of players we had) = 47
Thus I said that there might be 47 people outside of POP! That might have as much or more troops. Now considering the #57 player had a little over 3k points and assuming he/she was troop whoring and had a 3:1 troops to points ratio, they would have 9k troops. That still means our top players clear it by 2-3 times. So saying we have better troop counts than 99% of the world was a little too modest.

How does nobling 5 top 20 players (not counting rooff., because he was ia)

Krypthon.
MonkeyBusiness

:

I counted blackwind, Krypthon., BloodAlone, LancelotMED and Vai encarar ?
Krypthon. Was active and left on his own, so i counted him as a legit target.

I think the key that you left out is that you RECRUIT to #1! I have spoken to your leader on skype Dan many tiimes and as he said many players within the tribe just boost to get attention nothing more! This coming from your leader.

So as I see it it's not hard to recruit to #1 at all. How many members do you actually have that started off with the tribe?

Recruiting makes a tribe wanna-be? We need new players to replace the old ones, don't we? have you noticed that we never went over the 20 members limit?

/chuckles

EDIT: I play 12h a day usually :D So I do half of the work on the account ;)

Liez you played 11h 53 minutes last night :D

DeletedUser

Cooper. is trying to interview the top players in W5. So please do not bash him for trying. I come onto the forums and it seems as though all I hear is POP! this and POP! that. Everyone is talking trash about how they became #1 and how they are a bunch of wanna be players. We since everyone is an expert then why don't they become #1. Sure POP! does have some ego's but so what? They deserve it. Right now they are kicking it hard and having fun while doing it. As long as they keep on doing the right things then they are going to stay #1 at least until someone better comes along. I for one appreciate Cooper.'s efforts. I am still new to this and I spend hours everyday learning to become a better player. So yes I am interested in what the top players have to say. So what if the top players are all in the same tribe. If you do not like it then why don't you become a top player yourself.

DeletedUser

Supporting cooper is never a valid point. And also I dont have a big ego...

DeletedUser

Cooper. is trying to interview the top players in W5. So please do not bash him for trying. I come onto the forums and it seems as though all I hear is POP! this and POP! that. Everyone is talking trash about how they became #1 and how they are a bunch of wanna be players. We since everyone is an expert then why don't they become #1. Sure POP! does have some ego's but so what? They deserve it. Right now they are kicking it hard and having fun while doing it. As long as they keep on doing the right things then they are going to stay #1 at least until someone better comes along. I for one appreciate Cooper.'s efforts. I am still new to this and I spend hours everyday learning to become a better player. So yes I am interested in what the top players have to say. So what if the top players are all in the same tribe. If you do not like it then why don't you become a top player yourself.

^^^ I like this guy :D and couldnt have said it better myself!

DeletedUser

Cooper, you just keep up the good work. I don't see anyone else doing anything better...

DeletedUser

I can do anything better than you. NO YOU CANT. Yes I can. NO YOU CANT. YES I CANNNNN NIKE COMMERCIAL REMIX