Player Interviews

DeletedUser

I don't have a problem with a guy interviewing the 2nd place account after the first place account... lol

DeletedUser2600

doesnt matter if anyone does its up to cooper who he interviews :D

DeletedUser2779

Troll face?

You don't even play the world, and if you do that is sad. Maybe you should move on, go cry and never show your face here again. :)

Yeah you are so right about troll face :(. I have always wanted to get a better looking face but sometimes we got to go with what we got! Now on another note I want to thank all those that have emailed me and have said keep replying to POP! big ego here on the forums. I was getting tired of making each one look like a idiot by destroying anything that has come out their mouths but because you insist I will continue. :D

Now Cooper we know you in the #1 tribe (atleast right now isn't getting #1 tribe at beginning of the world so easy to do) so find another reason to write something ***USE YOUR IMAGINATION***

Now you say NEVER show my face here again lol. What on earth made you think I will listen to you? So you know what I'm going to do instead? When you post your weak player interview I'm going to show this world what a real interview is! Not only will I make your little interview look like childs play but I'm guessing its going to be your last.

Now since you wanted my attention (which you have about 20% your a joke you don't deserve the full 100%) There are a few question that a couple of other forum members wanted to know that won't post so they emailed me :confused: to ask.

1. *a*m*r*i*s (all members identity have been covered up) ask

What really makes you guys think that you are so good when most of us will be the ones that end up playing in the long run and kicking butt while your names later in the world won't be but a who the hell was that again?

2. B*#e*o#*e* writes

I have played tribalwars since 2007 and every few worlds we get big mouth little kids that talk same trash like all that is going on the forums now. If I had better things to do I wouldn't be playing Tribalwars but I accept this is what my life has come to. Ask him what makes them what makes them different seems like they get a hard on over a game?

Please answer these people email because I don't know why they want me to ask but I will ask just to bug the crap out of you. Also anyone else that wants to ask me a question to post here of if you have something to say about why you dont' like POP! feel free and let me know I'll post for sure and hide anyone's identity. :D

Cooper dear you can come up with something better than troll face right?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Finished Interview #2 (Mr. The Boss)

w5mrthebossinterview.png

DeletedUser2779

Finished Interview #2 (Mr. The Boss)

w5mrthebossinterview.png

Dear Mrs. Cooper,

Is this really what you call an interview? HAHAH this guy is a joke! Here I thought the world hated me but after waking up and logging on the forum I was emailed by a few that said to keep posting awww... :cool: That made my day. Seems as though many people are starting to feel the same about you wanna-be tribe.

DeletedUser

Coop (facepalm) u suck! :D

Interview TheNobleGrape or a leader of T.T (its not like they are gonna be here for long :p JK (L) competition)

Now JTMY. How does being rank 1 make our tribe a wanna-be tribe? How does nobling 5 top 20 players (not counting rooff., because he was ia) make us a wanna-be tribe? How does having the best appp since week 1 make us a wanna-be tribe? How does having better troop counts than 99% of the world make us a wanna-be tribe? How does forum activity make us a wanna-be tribe? How does having rank 1 in the war stats make us a wanna-be tribe? How does getting both loot, plunder and attacker of the day awards in the first to days make us a wanna-be tribe? how does having the #1 ODA rank make us a wanna-be tribe? How does us having the top players of every core player in our ranks make us a wanna-be tribe? How does having the top 5 players make us a wanna-be tribe? How does having 10 accounts on the top 10 make us a wanna-be tribe?

We can act cocky because we are the best tribe around. The only reason we would quit is boredom or inactivity (usually caused by boredom)

DeletedUser2779

Coop (facepalm) u suck! :D

Interview TheNobleGrape or a leader of T.T (its not like they are gonna be here for long :p JK (L) competition)

Now JTMY. How does being rank 1 make our tribe a wanna-be tribe? How does nobling 5 top 20 players (not counting rooff., because he was ia) make us a wanna-be tribe? How does having the best appp since week 1 make us a wanna-be tribe? How does having better troop counts than 99% of the world make us a wanna-be tribe? How does forum activity make us a wanna-be tribe? How does having rank 1 in the war stats make us a wanna-be tribe? How does getting both loot, plunder and attacker of the day awards in the first to days make us a wanna-be tribe? how does having the #1 ODA rank make us a wanna-be tribe? How does us having the top players of every core player in our ranks make us a wanna-be tribe? How does having the top 5 players make us a wanna-be tribe? How does having 10 accounts on the top 10 make us a wanna-be tribe?

We can act cocky because we are the best tribe around. The only reason we would quit is boredom or inactivity (usually caused by boredom)

I think the key that you left out is that you RECRUIT to #1! I have spoken to your leader on skype Dan many tiimes and as he said many players within the tribe just boost to get attention nothing more! This coming from your leader.

So as I see it it's not hard to recruit to #1 at all. How many members do you actually have that started off with the tribe?

DeletedUser

xlxhx gonna have to step in :D ya do not have 99% troop counts of the world

How does nobling 5 top 20 players (not counting rooff., because he was ia)

Krypthon.
MonkeyBusiness

:

DeletedUser

No hard feeling you was getting to hype a little since im not in sop! your post hurt me :{

DeletedUser

I think the key that you left out is that you RECRUIT to #1! I have spoken to your leader on skype Dan many tiimes and as he said many players within the tribe just boost to get attention nothing more! This coming from your leader.

So as I see it it's not hard to recruit to #1 at all. How many members do you actually have that started off with the tribe?

Hey dumb noob. 2/3 of our members were with us before the world started. Get your facts right and go have a cry that you cant get to rank 1. Even on a .us world.

DeletedUser2600

yeah even though we started in YAWN! my cos were actually in stopit before then, when i stole them. was only a matter of time before they returned.

also every tribe has boasting, its normal. i havent seen a reason for anyone in the tribe not to boast(except cooper as hes a nub) yet, until the time comes that someone can shut them up i dont see a problem with it :D

DeletedUser2600

haha, you have cos, where as mine are.....lets just say occupied :D

DeletedUser

/chuckles

EDIT: I play 12h a day usually :D So I do half of the work on the account ;)