Progressing worlds

DeletedUser

I have noticed by reading past post and seeing when the first world came out and what the second world came out,

that .us does not put out worlds to often. I would suggest to the CM and to Innogames to make the worlds come out a little bit faster then they currently are.

World 1 Start date 2010-05-20
World 2 Start date 2010-12-15

I can understand wanting to fill out worlds as much as possible but its clear that these worlds are not going to grow to much faster.

World two is already at the stage that unless you can handle yourself very well its not even worth joining no more.

How are you expected to get newer players to play this game if they join a world like world 2 and then with in a month they are likely nobled because they start near someone with 100k points.

Just a suggestions but i think you guys should start a world 3 or at least announce the dates for when it will open so people can gather people to join.

Give people like 2 weeks to prepare to join and i bet it will be alot more successful then US 2.

So to sum this up i think you guys should start putting up new worlds at least once every 3 months not once every 8 or 9 months, thats kind of ridiculous.

As iv been waiting to play .us but never gotten the chance yet due to not wanting to join world 2 as its not growing at all to be honest.

World one would be pointless to join as well. So while waiting for world 3 i joined .net world 55 which means you guys lost one player,

and im sure im not the only one who did this, im sure you guys lost many players due to the stretch between worlds.

Just a thought,

~ One Eye

DeletedUser

The .us server is only on its second world and there isn't anywhere near as many people on this server as other ones. You say we should open a new world every 3 months like .net but last i checked they get more people to join a new world in 2 weeks that our second world has right now...

8-9 months isn't ridiculous when you're starting a new server, we just don't have the member base to open a new world every three months.

Also, I joined us1 before us2 came out and in all honesty I'm not doing too bad. I didn't get slaughtered by a 100k player right after I came out of BP, I actually dominated my area for quite some time.

If people are going to quit this server because we need to get our first three worlds approved by Innogames before we even open them then let them. There has to be time between the opening of worlds and throwing out new worlds every three months with the member base we currently have would only result in the small worlds, and it would get boring quick with only the core being filled up and not even getting near the edge of the world.

Just my thoughts, but in all honesty I doubt OFLOW is going to open a new world next week because of your rant about how we're a slow server.

Caleb

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

The .us server is only on its second world and there isn't anywhere near as many people on this server as other ones. You say we should open a new world every 3 months like .net but last i checked they get more people to join a new world in 2 weeks that our second village has right now...

8-9 months isn't ridiculous when you're starting a new server, we just don't have the member base to open a new world every three months.

Well i would like to point out that .net was opening worlds every month or every other month till recently with not as many people playing .net no more. This game is not going to grow to much more then it is. The reason why .net grew so fast was because it targeted both UK and US players. (not counting players who played that were nether) So it got populated fast and .us will NEVER get that populated so why even compare the two?

Also, I joined us1 before us2 came out and in all honesty I'm not doing too bad. I didn't get slaughtered by a 100k player right after I came out of BP, I actually dominated my area for quite some time.

Just my thoughts, but in all honesty I doubt [user]OFLOW[/user] is going to open a new world next week because of your rant about how we're a slow server.

Caleb

That is you, im talking about newer players who has never played this game before you really think they have a shot at joining world 2 right now? Unless they have Experience in games similar to this or read alot of guides before hand i highly doubt it. Which is what i was trying to say, i could likely join world 2 right now and do alright for myself but im more of a core player and would much rather wait for world 3 to come out.

As for me "ranting" that is not what im doing, im simply suggesting it, i understand we don't have the people to start a new world every three months so maybe that was a bit to far stretched but to set a goal for one every 5 or 6 months isn't that bad.

Also would like to point out that i was not trying to say i want W3 now im saying they should announce the settings soon and release it like end of march or early April that would be a good idea.

Anyways this is merely a suggestion for discussion was not trying to "rant" about anything

~ One Eye

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser329

I do believe a contributing factor to the large gap between opening World 1 and World 2 was the fact there was no permanent CM in post . Therefore until one was hired a new world was not opened .
I would expect things will average out , it's just been 2 months since world 2 opened which would suggest world 3 isn't too far away.
So nothing really unusual here , just due to circumstances at the time it wasn't feasible to open a world without a CM in post I'd imagine .

<3

DeletedUser

I do believe a contributing factor to the large gap between opening World 1 and World 2 was the fact there was no permanent CM in post . Therefore until one was hired a new world was not opened .
I would expect things will average out , it's just been 2 months since world 2 opened which would suggest world 3 isn't too far away.
So nothing really unusual here , just due to circumstances at the time it wasn't feasible to open a world without a CM in post I'd imagine .

<3

I should be CM eh?

DeletedUser

I Doubt I Could Imagine A Patrick-Organized TW Server....

DeletedUser

<3

I sure hope that this is gonna happen soon! I am already join uk8 because of no us3...:(

I have been looking forward to this world very long! Hope it will have no church.

-OtNight?

DeletedUser

Oh. and. Thanks for talking for me:) Exactly what i had on my mind:D

I have noticed by reading past post and seeing when the first world came out and what the second world came out,

that .us does not put out worlds to often. I would suggest to the CM and to Innogames to make the worlds come out a little bit faster then they currently are.

World 1 Start date 2010-05-20
World 2 Start date 2010-12-15

I can understand wanting to fill out worlds as much as possible but its clear that these worlds are not going to grow to much faster.

World two is already at the stage that unless you can handle yourself very well its not even worth joining no more.

How are you expected to get newer players to play this game if they join a world like world 2 and then with in a month they are likely nobled because they start near someone with 100k points.

Just a suggestions but i think you guys should start a world 3 or at least announce the dates for when it will open so people can gather people to join.

Give people like 2 weeks to prepare to join and i bet it will be alot more successful then US 2.

So to sum this up i think you guys should start putting up new worlds at least once every 3 months not once every 8 or 9 months, thats kind of ridiculous.

As iv been waiting to play .us but never gotten the chance yet due to not wanting to join world 2 as its not growing at all to be honest.

World one would be pointless to join as well. So while waiting for world 3 i joined .net world 55 which means you guys lost one player,

and im sure im not the only one who did this, im sure you guys lost many players due to the stretch between worlds.

Just a thought,

~ One Eye

DeletedUser

Please be patient. W3 will be announced soon.

while we're young plz :)
also i call dibs on final settings
if it's church you owe me enough cookies to get me through the night

DeletedUser

Well i sincerely think that new worlds bring new players...so i agree with "not" waiting too much more time to announce another world...

It´s just my opinion...

And...Ps2Guy1 is noob -.-

DeletedUser1381

i agree.. Opening a world every 3-4 months keeps the players you already got plus gets the attention of new members. Having to wait 8-9 months would make players leave and go to other servers rather than stay here.

DeletedUser

i have a feeling that we've had this conversation before...many times -_-

DeletedUser1381

im sure people are just anxious to get another world going ;)