Progressing worlds

DeletedUser

Please be patient. W3 will be announced soon.

You say that.

However, the SMASH premade had something similar to "W3 will be opening soon" when I got added in there, 2 months ago. You can hopefully see why some of us are very skeptical at the moment, considering that that premade houses the majority of the moderating team for .us.

DeletedUser

You say that.

However, the SMASH premade had something similar to "W3 will be opening soon" when I got added in there, 2 months ago. You can hopefully see why some of us are very skeptical at the moment, considering that that premade houses the majority of the moderating team for .us.

Because there have been talks for awhile, it just isn't as simple as hey, we're gunna open a new world today. There are a LOT of things that need to be taken care of and set up before you can progress to a world. Reason why .net can open them up so quickly is A. Because obviously .net has been around much longer and has opened several worlds before and B. Because .net has more free reign on opening worlds.

DeletedUser329

You say that.

Who then had no knowledge or authority to be saying the world would be opening soon lol
I'd saw the word of OFLOW in the forum does not equate to the title of a skype chat .
<3

DeletedUser

Yes but you must agree that new players won´t come to the server if it doesn´t open worlds with let´s say 3/4 months gap...

this server still is on time off course, but what we are trying to say is that at this point we should be speaking about US3 configs and timeline and not wondering about if it´s going to open "still this year".

And speaking for my person...i´m not crazy about US3 but i do think we need to "call" more players to here and that´s the best way to do it;)

Wish you all well.

DeletedUser

Let's say this again, I will say it so staff does not have to...

...worlds come out faster the more you have... I think they said first 3 have to be approved through long process through innogames, and the mods dont know how long that may take. Also explains for the sort of lame, generic settings so far. After W3, I expect .US will be able to have worlds a little more often, with some more variant settings. Until then, sit tight, and lets not start a new thread on this 3 days after the previous one died or was closed... :p

DeletedUser

Off course but we are only discussing a point...it´s for that purpose foruns are made;)

And i think everyone is sitting tight:) No worries and no speeding lol

DeletedUser1381

I think innogames needs to hurry up or im gonna get a little angry :smack:

I knew they made that smiley for a reason lol

DeletedUser1381

only a joke :)
Im a very patient person
but yet im a bit excited to start playing again.

DeletedUser

Let's say this again, I will say it so staff does not have to...

...worlds come out faster the more you have... I think they said first 3 have to be approved through long process through innogames, and the mods dont know how long that may take. Also explains for the sort of lame, generic settings so far. After W3, I expect .US will be able to have worlds a little more often, with some more variant settings. Until then, sit tight, and lets not start a new thread on this 3 days after the previous one died or was closed... :p

You can say what the staff have said, but there is no need to repeat them as we read it anyway.
I was just making a point that the whole "W3 will be coming soon" has worn out as a line from the Staff, due to their premade for W3 advertising it as coming out soon 2 months ago.

Having talks on a new world opening for a while is all well and good, but if a premade which houses the majority of the staff is claiming the world will open soon, and 2 months later the same thing gets said on the forum by the CM, the people who notice that are just going to become more and more skeptical the longer it takes. It just winds me up how long this process seems to take when on the .uk server they came out a lot quicker for the first worlds, and their first 2 were way more successful than the two here have been. I just think the longer it takes, the more .us players will leave, and the less likelihood of large numbers of .net players coming over for the us w3.

DeletedUser1381

I do agree, the longer the wait the more players that will leave to more active servers.
is there someone we could message to get their attention that the process for this world coming out needs to speed up?

DeletedUser

I understand that the community has been very patient on this server. The wait is nearly over. Please check the forum for announcements next week.

DeletedUser329

You can say what the staff have said, but there is no need to repeat them as we read it anyway.
I was just making a point that the whole "W3 will be coming soon" has worn out as a line from the Staff, due to their premade for W3 advertising it as coming out soon 2 months ago.

Having talks on a new world opening for a while is all well and good, but if a premade which houses the majority of the staff is claiming the world will open soon, and 2 months later the same thing gets said on the forum by the CM, the people who notice that are just going to become more and more skeptical the longer it takes. .

Stop exaggerating googly , Matt made it the title of smash chat and at the time I commented on how he could not claim that ... I really think you are making a mountain out of a mole hill there . oO

<3

DeletedUser

def need to lock this topic end of discussion when it will be released you will know

DeletedUser

I understand that the community has been very patient on this server. The wait is nearly over. Please check the forum for announcements next week.

guys, one more week
don't fret

DeletedUser

3rd world must soon be opened, if not want the player move to another server..

I hope it...