Progressing worlds

DeletedUser

guys, one more week
don't fret

OFLOW just said :p

yes but they obviously didn't read that part :p

Actually, he posted that AFTER everybody else had made comments. The ones between OFLOW's comment and yours, Patricia, were nothing to do with fretting about how long it will take a new world to come out.

Please stop the really stupid spam posts to up your post count, as it is getting majorly annoying.

DeletedUser

Actually, he posted that AFTER everybody else had made comments. The ones between OFLOW's comment and yours, Patricia, were nothing to do with fretting about how long it will take a new world to come out.

Please stop the really stupid spam posts to up your post count, as it is getting majorly annoying.

No, I Saw That People Posted After OFLOW Asking For The Release Or Complaining About It, I Think They Deleted Their Posts To Be Fair :)

DeletedUser

Damn i dont wanna wait a half year for another world :(

If you wait until W5 you will have to wait a half year. But if you be patient you can start at W3 in a few weeks. Don't forget to check the announcements next week .. ^^ x

DeletedUser

If you were paying attention you'd know that many people posted after oflow and their comments were removed :)

DeletedUser

Just for you all to know, there were no comments removed after [user]OFLOW[/user]'s post.

DeletedUser

I Think They Themselves Must Of Deleted Them, Im Sure I Saw Some Comments.

DeletedUser

I Think They Themselves Must Of Deleted Them, Im Sure I Saw Some Comments.

this
i can remove all my recent posts and accuse you for spam too
if you have a problem with me i'd appreciate it if you hit me up on skype

Last edited by a moderator: