Rate The Player Above

DeletedUser

It may be started too early, but I don't care.

In this thread you are to answer the following about the player who last posted last or is requested. In each point you may write a small comment.

---------------------------------------------------------
ODD:
Position:
Profile:
Other:

DeletedUser

Lets get this started:

Bonus Village

ODA: Ranked 307
ODD: Ranked 2055
Position: Doggie, maybe?
Profile: Meh.
Tribe: Okay...maybe, how should I know?
Other: meh, rushing to noble it seems.

DeletedUser

^My little friend, sounds like a promising player.....although i can't say the same thing about your tribe.

5/10 Just because i don't know you that well yet.

DeletedUser

^My little friend, sounds like a promising player.....although i can't say the same thing about your tribe.

5/10 Just because i don't know you that well yet.

6/10 - Rank battling for rank 1 but clearly has been point whoring, on the other hand BV has the most LC in the world :D

DeletedUser

yea, well I get it, I took a break from this game, and I'm surely to try at least and step up my game, thanks for the rating, maybe on this world the tribe will succed, I don't know, it's only my second world on us since w3, when I played short

DeletedUser

100% Have not been point-whoring at all. More LC than Restart and Alex. Nd probs one of the top farmers in the world (with a 3 day late start)

6/10 - Rank battling for rank 1 but clearly has been point whoring, on the other hand BV has the most LC in the world :D

Cute how you think you have most LC in the world with a lvl 18 farm :/

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

thats showing me you got it, don;t lose it and I'll give you a fair 8/10 for impressing me with your farming skills, I got drunk so much lately I am surprised I'm sober now for some farming, and I mean alot~

DeletedUser

100% Have not been point-whoring at all. More LC than Restart and Alex. Nd probs one of the top farmers in the world (with a 3 day late start)

Level 18 farm :D

You really think Haim told you what our farm is at? He enjoys keeping people on their toes :cool:

DeletedUser

He didn't need to. You can see what level your farm is from your point gains.

You should know by now if what you're saying is true about playing as long as you have that it's not always accurate.

DeletedUser

Connor maybe you have some more LC than me but you know i am a noob :)

DeletedUser5381

umm guys if were playing who has the most LC... i think my 30 beats whatever you all have!
but to keep this on topic, i would say *James* is a solid 8/10

DeletedUser

30 LC? Normal world's don't have farm limit, that's speed mate :p

and I'm not 8/10, I'm 8*10

DeletedUser5963

might not have the most lc but are obviously the best at using them. bonus village first to 1 million looted

DeletedUser

Tried to get it back on topic but I can't find this guys account ^ XD