Rate The Player Above

DeletedUser

Ibradz, I like you, you've got fans.

10/10

BV^

YOU'VE GOT NO FANS! YOU'VE GOT NO GROUND!!!

Why do you keep getting people to rate you? :| Like repeatedly ask for it.....someone give me someone else to rate apart from Bonus Village....or Restart....please.

DeletedUser

Discord, we must co play the next world on an account called THE WEALDSTONE RAIDER!!!

DeletedUser5034

A legend... until he killed the joke himself by making a song of it... lol

DeletedUser

Cheers Zak, Must agree with you on the noble rushing, but its not always a bad play just a bit of fun, thats the first time playing this style but I'm quite enjoying it.
As for taking a 1k village, it was my best possible action, as the 3k player to my left is a friend and was a little to far for early single trips because of course it sets back farming.
I always hide my aicheivments, nothing to prove ;)...
Rep: Fair enough but as i say this is my first world on US Server and IBraDz is a new account name pretty much anyhow :)..

Peace out Zak..

rate BV - 0/10 :)

didnt realize you you were nobling in single trips I'm dumb lol I thought people who rushed still made trains

DeletedUser

Points: 5/10 - Not bad seeing as you started 6 days late, but definitely could be higher.
ODA: 2 or 9 Depending on how you look at it. Personally having huge ODA this early i believe isn't a great idea...should let others clear the villages then steal the farms ^^
ODD: 10/10 - Not been attacked
Position: 8/10 - Rim is good, farming is nice. But less targets (also dominant in your area)
Profile: 7/10 - Nice achievements, moving pictures entertain my childish mind....but too much writing for me...
Tribe: 8/10 - Don't know anyone in your tribe, but looks strong.
Other: Am i supposed to rate this? If so 10/10 because you aren't bonus village.

DeletedUser

Points: 5/10 - Not bad seeing as you started 6 days late, but definitely could be higher.
ODA: 2 or 9 Depending on how you look at it. Personally having huge ODA this early i believe isn't a great idea...should let others clear the villages then steal the farms ^^
ODD: 10/10 - Not been attacked
Position: 8/10 - Rim is good, farming is nice. But less targets (also dominant in your area)
Profile: 7/10 - Nice achievements, moving pictures entertain my childish mind....but too much writing for me...
Tribe: 8/10 - Don't know anyone in your tribe, but looks strong.
Other: Am i supposed to rate this? If so 10/10 because you aren't bonus village.

farm and and stables don't give much points ;) and I am quite the aggrieved player. Reserving spot for rate when I get off mobile.

DeletedUser

Rating discord

Points: 9/10 - You went academy far too early since you're doing nothing with it, apart from that you've done good. Oops: Just checked you nobled ;P
ODA: 10 cba checkin
ODD: 10 cba checkin
Position: 3/10, lots of barbs in your area. Will be easy for you to get dominant
Profile: Decent
Tribe: 6/10, don't know much.
Other:

rate: restart ;)

DeletedUser

Points 7/10
ODA 10/10 but I it is really bad to have this much when your only 1.8k
ODD N/A
Position 8/10 good in terms of farming
Profile 5/10 small COA
Rep 8/10
Tribe 8/10 good quality of players
other: he is doing pretty good for a later start

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

ODA: --
ODD: --
Position: 10/10 great farming area on the rim
Profile: 5/10 nothing special
Rep: 9/10 great player from .net
Tribe: 10/10 but quite far from the rest of the tribe
other: great player(s) and in general a good account with amazing postition for maximum famring

DeletedUser

wopperbee.

Points - 6.5/10 (due to the set back)
ODA 10/10
ODD 10/10
Position - 8/10 (descent farms)
Profile 5/10 (Basic COA, Bit too much boasting about the world were on, but hey each to there own we all like to boast :))
Rep - N/A Don't know any of you before US18 but i don't play US so be cruel to answer 1/10 lol
Tribe - 9/10 (Very promising tribe)
Other - The guys i spoke too all seem like good guys on the account, so hope you get your nuke back :p