Rate The Player Above

DeletedUser5964

Bonus Village

ODA:8.5/10 Rank 71, pretty high at this point
ODD: 10/10 No real attacks yet
Position: 9/10 some pretty good noble targets, nobody who will likely become a real threat
Profile: 5/10 Not much there
Reputation:9.5/10 Seems like people on forum think you're promising
Tribe: 9/10 really strong at this point, but I'm not willing to give much more to an early tribe

DeletedUser5959

ktsao7
Points: 10/10 for having the second most points in your 15x15
ODA: 0/10...26 kills.
ODD: 0/10...0 kills. (you didn't even kill that pesky barb spear?)
Position: 5/10 Farming must be a little tough, but still 2 noble claims in your 5x5.
Profile: 2/10 meh...it's bare.
Tribe: 0.5/10 You are currently not in a tribe.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5964

Lol, I got the barb spear during attack break, so I didn't get anything, and people in my area don't know what farming is XD so farming is great.

DeletedUser

Lol, I got the barb spear during attack break, so I didn't get anything, and people in my area don't know what farming is XD so farming is great.

Let's stay on topic, no need to defend yourself ;)

DeletedUser

Bonus Village

ODA: 8/10 obviously high oda isnt great early, but you seem to have controlled your area well without too much losses
ODD:10/10 who needs odd early
Position:6/10 decent position, but your very squished in with tribemates
Profile: nothng there really, but nice achievements
Tribe: 6/10 seems decent, but rank of your tribe now is irrelavent
Other: 10/10 in farming it seems

DeletedUser

Hinro

Points 6/10
ODA 6/10 control your area better, clear the farmers; steal the farms!
ODD 10/10 good no incs
Position 4/10 no near barbs start-up must have been horrible
Reputation 8/10 many past worlds
Tribe idk
Other idk

Bonus Village

DeletedUser

Hinro

Points 6/10
ODA 6/10 control your area better, clear the farmers; steal the farms!
ODD 10/10 good no incs
Position 4/10 no near barbs start-up must have been horrible
Reputation 8/10 many past worlds
Tribe idk
Other idk

Bonus Village

ah yes startup wasnt quite what we wanted but we got through it lol

DeletedUser

Rating BV

ODA: Not online so cba to check
ODD:Not online so cba to check
Position: 2/10, most boring part of the world with no strong future fights.
Profile:
Tribe: 4/10
Other:

Rate:restart

DeletedUser

Restart

Points- 8.5/10
ODA- 1/10
ODD- 7/10
Position- I'll check later
Reputation- 3/10, I hear he has some experience, but I don't like the way he plays(Lying, attempts to manipulate)
Tribe, 7/10- It's early, I hear the first war is started so we'll see if they can hold their own.
Other- N/A

DeletedUser

Restart

Points- 8.5/10
ODA- 1/10
ODD- 7/10
Position- I'll check later
Reputation- 3/10, I hear he has some experience, but I don't like the way he plays(Lying, attempts to manipulate)
Tribe, 7/10- It's early, I hear the first war is started so we'll see if they can hold their own.
Other- N/A
When have i ever lied/attempted to manipulate?
You sir, are an idiot.

DeletedUser

Please stay on topic Mr. Negative,

I'll tell you only this, besides you contacting me, in an attempt to use DX as "meat shields", lying about the 9 tribes declaring on DX, you have also contacted another player who will remain anonymous. You're attempts in getting tribes to join a war on your behalf was pathetic, from what I hear, and see, you sir, are the only idiot.

DeletedUser

Please stay on topic Mr. Negative,

I'll tell you only this, besides you contacting me, in an attempt to use DX as "meat shields", lying about the 9 tribes declaring on DX, you have also contacted another player who will remain anonymous. You're attempts in getting tribes to join a war on your behalf was pathetic, from what I hear, and see, you sir, are the only idiot.
What 'other player' is this?
There was infact 9 tribes ready to declare on Hate! and then DX after that and i showed you proof, don't try and twist my words.
The only other tribe i contacted was AXES and they have more courage than you ever will.

Also, i didn't contact you. I spoke with James, now stop trying to look good idiot.

DeletedUser

BV

ODA: 8/10 (looks like most players near you are cleared)
ODD:10/10 (High OD is overrated!)
Position: 7/10, (Not to Close to core but still some excitement to be had)
Profile: 7/10 (
Reputation: 3/10 (Never heard of any of the players before but that may be as I'm not from this server)
Tribe: 6/10 (Has potential but nothing seen so far, ODA should maybe rise a little for hight tribe numbers)
Other: Seem like good guys, Good luck!

DeletedUser

IBraDz

Points: 7/10 You rushed nobled and spend so much res on a 1k village, just not my taste but to each his own
ODA: 4/10 another 3k+ vil near you, but you settled for 1k. Barely any oda
ODD: 10/10 want this low early
Position: 9/10 only because that guy 1 block north of your first village is taking your farm, and you're allowing him to
Profile: 5/10 why hide your acheivments mate
Reputation: 3/10 never heard of you, but this is only my third us world
Tribe: 8/10 looks respectable, a bit high on the member count early, but i assume there will be plenty internals coming that jut comes down to personal preference
Other: We obviously disagree on optimum playstyle but you're active on forums and you seem like a good guy! peace

DeletedUser

What 'other player' is this?
There was infact 9 tribes ready to declare on Hate! and then DX after that and i showed you proof, don't try and twist my words.
The only other tribe i contacted was AXES and they have more courage than you ever will.

Also, i didn't contact you. I spoke with James, now stop trying to look good idiot.

Please stay on topic Mr. Negative

(Get a dictionary, it seems "idiot" is the only word you know, and make sure you study the definition, you're using it in the wrong context)

Rate: BV

DeletedUser

BV

everthing 10/10, besides ODD, but I don't want that

rate: BV

DeletedUser

IBraDz

Points: 7/10 You rushed nobled and spend so much res on a 1k village, just not my taste but to each his own
ODA: 4/10 another 3k+ vil near you, but you settled for 1k. Barely any oda
ODD: 10/10 want this low early
Position: 9/10 only because that guy 1 block north of your first village is taking your farm, and you're allowing him to
Profile: 5/10 why hide your acheivments mate
Reputation: 3/10 never heard of you, but this is only my third us world
Tribe: 8/10 looks respectable, a bit high on the member count early, but i assume there will be plenty internals coming that jut comes down to personal preference
Other: We obviously disagree on optimum playstyle but you're active on forums and you seem like a good guy! peace

Cheers Zak, Must agree with you on the noble rushing, but its not always a bad play just a bit of fun, thats the first time playing this style but I'm quite enjoying it.
As for taking a 1k village, it was my best possible action, as the 3k player to my left is a friend and was a little to far for early single trips because of course it sets back farming.
I always hide my aicheivments, nothing to prove ;)...
Rep: Fair enough but as i say this is my first world on US Server and IBraDz is a new account name pretty much anyhow :)..

Peace out Zak..

rate BV - 0/10 :)

DeletedUser5034

Bonus Village

: 9/10. Ranked 13th and I assume you use less pp than others as you have proved to loot the most so far.
ODA: 8/10. I don't know how to even rank this one lol... I suppose unless you are in a war at this stage the ODA is only from clearing farms. More doesn't necessarilymean better.
ODD: 10/10. Not been attacked yet. Good.
Position: 7/10. Plenty of average sized villages around you for this stage of the game however the bigger villages are your own tribe so it's not that great for you.
Profile: 7/10.
Reputation: 8/10. Only know 1 of you on that account well but he's good :D The other seem decent seeing as they've looted the most on this world together.
Tribe: Too early for me to decide. Don't recognise much of the accounts.