RUGGED Vs. EST

DeletedUser

Ha, not done yet. It does look like the turtling, barb nobling, top three huggers have an advantage. Fortunately that gives me an exceptional opportunity to work on CCCrashes ODA lead. I suspect that is in jeopardy unless I am overwhelmed by swords, spears and archers....

DeletedUser

Ha, not done yet. It does look like the turtling, barb nobling, top three huggers have an advantage. Fortunately that gives me an exceptional opportunity to work on CCCrashes ODA lead. I suspect that is in jeopardy unless I am overwhelmed by swords, spears and archers....

zdw003 (482|532) K54 1,723 RaizenOwnz [~BOB~] Zentrum der Welt [TitanA] 2013-11-04 19:52:26
zdw002 (487|524) K54 2,275 Barbarian Zentrum der Welt [TitanA] 2013-11-03 10:02:14
zdw001 (489|528) K54 421 Barbarian Zentrum der Welt [TitanA] 2013-10-29 09:38:41

Pot and kettle?

DeletedUser

ODA

2 Zentrum der Welt [TitanA] 374.783
130 just a try [WET] 49.853

Change your tagline Dishonor before Certain Death...

DeletedUser

ODA

2 Zentrum der Welt [TitanA] 374.783
130 just a try [WET] 49.853

Change your tagline Dishonor before Certain Death...

We will see Zent. I dont see your tribe TitanA doing anything in this world. They have already fallen from grace while WET still carry on in a good position of 3rd in the tribe rankings. No1 is going to want you in their tribe thats for sure.

Yes you may have done ok in this world so far but every other world you have failed. You as a name are nothing to shout about. I blocked your merge with Rugged by showing them why you were doing it.

You were scared of WET so thought I know I will merge with Rugged and use them to get to WET. You failed just like you will in this world like all of your others

DeletedUser4772

Thats the point. So why don't you fight like men and not cowards?

DeletedUser

We had no other tribes helping us. I'm not sure where you got your information from. It was us vs Rugged.

DeletedUser

Zippa, the same zippa on the JAT, CCCrash et al love club...no surprise there. Guess you're done apologizing for being a lousy leader and traitor. Back to being an unchallenged rim guy.

DeletedUser4769

Zent only 2 things:
1. I feel sorry for my old tribe(I messed it up and already said this)
and 2. Why the hell are you thinking you are the god of this game?!

DeletedUser

Zippa, the same zippa on the JAT, CCCrash et al love club...no surprise there. Guess you're done apologizing for being a lousy leader and traitor. Back to being an unchallenged rim guy.

You are not god Zentrum. Mark my words here. You will FAIL in this world just like you have done on every other world. You will NOT be here at the end of this world. The world turned on you when you were found out. You may have pulled the wool over The leader of EST and EST but not for us.

You tried to play us all for your own personal gains. You were allied with EST but you were going to merge with Rugged who EST were fighting for over 3 weeks. Some ally and leader you are. You have been found out and now that is why the world knows you arent true to any relation apart from the one to yourself. Even your own tribe doesnt like you thats why they all jumped ship

DeletedUser

We had no other tribes helping us. I'm not sure where you got your information from. It was us vs Rugged.

This is totally false. Est was receiving support from two top 5 tribes. This was easy to figure out when we would take your villages and see the incoming support from other tribes. Don't forget your Brother/Sister/Academy/Pawns or whatever ~Est~ was.

Either way the point is moot now. Est and TitanA have twisted themselves up to the point where they aren't even sure who the enemy is anymore

DeletedUser4772

Either way the point is moot now. Est and TitanA have twisted themselves up to the point where they aren't even sure who the enemy is anymore

Just the point I was trying to make.

DeletedUser

Hmm God of this game. I may consider that as a new moniker...

DeletedUser

Hmm God of this game. I may consider that as a new moniker...

Thats if you stay around that long. Your tribe is failing fast. Even if you do merge with EST the only tribe that will listen to your twisted selfish ways it wont help you. Everyone knows what you have done and how much of a puppet Kiliaen is to you.

Soon WET will become part of the party to rid the world of the rot that is Zentrum and his tribe of fakers

DeletedUser

Well unless we are somehow marked gray on your maps, we're probably safe enough:)

DeletedUser

Well unless we are somehow marked gray on your maps, we're probably safe enough:)

4 TitanA 34.689 6 16 0.4 812.386 586.934

TitanA war stats. Yeah brilliant one Zentrum. We will see exactly who is standing come the end of the world eh. Your only there because we havent got through to you. Says the guy whos first cap was a 400 point barb

oh and jat points typically speak for them selfs

Says the guy who was rimmed by us and begged us to come back. Before you comment on points please take a look at yourself!!

1288 Fist-of-Fury 839 1 839

DeletedUser4769

I really dont care about Good or bad players. If zent is better than me, I don't care eather, we will rim him, no matter what ;)