Sie, Exp& NCLN vs Ego?

DeletedUser

Nice little bit of PnP there, you will see some like it from us in the near feature :D
Nice tho I enjoyed :)

MM

DeletedUser

I love that large fella who is so happy. There is no way he could possibly fail;]...

DeletedUser

lovely ^__^ propaganda i must say that i quite enjoyed that, but i hear chris is a terrible cook ;)

DeletedUser

The Things That Have Been Shown, I Am Not Sure If It Is Possible

DeletedUser472

Guys, I'm in sie. We've been warned 1000d0201392831023109283918902 times for people writing in turkish in the forum. The leaders have told the turks not to speak turkish and we've been warned over and over and over and over (......) again... still people write in Turkish. Do you really think they can send smart attacks when they can't even follow one simple rule (dont speak any other language except English)? The only reason sie exist is because there are too many frikkin barbarian villages in this world, which, if you ask me, ruins the game... well well, i didnt expect much of .us anyways :S

DeletedUser

The leaders have told the turks not to speak turkish and we've been warned over and over and over and over (......) again... still people write in Turkish.

Things Like That Is What The "Dismiss" Option Is For

DeletedUser472

Things Like That Is What The "Dismiss" Option Is For

Yea, when the entire tribe is filled with turks, the dismiss button would mean the end for sie. Well, we all know that there's an end for sie, but it'll happen sooner than later.