Sie, Exp& NCLN vs Ego?

DeletedUser188

I heared that SIE is failing one more time
faking with axes, lc and hc???
10 fakes from ne village to one village(and that over 10 times???)

wtf?
come on SIE, stop that bullshit

DeletedUser188

more FAIL just renamed 400 incs, 395 of them were axes and lc :D

DeletedUser

Rams Are Cool

I Managed To Convince Someone That Rams Can Destroy Churches Only, It Was Fun, I Got An Attack Of 200 Rams (Which I Destroyed)

DeletedUser

But what happens when they have spears?

That's what axes are for?

Look, whether people want to believe archers are beneficial or not is there own choice, but if you do the math... If you attack a village full of archers with no MA, you lose an abundance more of troops than you would with MA in there. Especially if the village is mixed with spears, swords, archers, HC, and catapults... which I have learned is very efficient. Great for splitting, good general defense, etc. Archers are effective defensive tools, especially against those that think they are a waste.

I'll make my tables again later that I used to have, but they were on my old computer. You may not prefer archers, but if they are on the world, you better use em.

DeletedUser

:D I Never Said I Didn't Use Em, But They Are Just Not My Favorite Troop Available

DeletedUser

Lies, I Know How You Think :p

And For Some Reason, I Think The Same :D

DeletedUser173

hmm, i see that u dont use MA Who Am... anybody else who doesn't? I have a hard time choosing :p

I don't remember the exact numbers, but it's something like... if your archer defense is more than 73% of your cav def, then any mounted archers sent will only weaken the nuke. It is VERY rare that MA will help your nuke in any way.

DeletedUser188

maybe SIE should go and eat this:

Doner_DW_Politik_Be_367295g.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: