Smash, it's in our blood

DeletedUser

Smash

user_image.php

Smash Is a Rim tribe that has recently started US1.
We have joined as a small group of players from .Net and .UK servers, we're willing to show the world that we can dominate the rim and taking in new members of the game and teaching them to play.
We are a tribe that shall be playing and sticking around for a while, and will be taking part in many events.
The tribe was made for the purpose of fun.

You may be wondering what is the point of this thread?, well this is an introduction, more than anything else. No one seems to know who we are, so I wanted to make a personal introduction to this wonderful community, so yeah hey .US community nice to meet you all.

smash1yl5.jpg

Hehe be afraid, that monkey has a temper. Be afraid because we have the power of points to win our wars and
the monkey with the bad temper of course, so yeah you will be seeing us infect the externals a bit and you may
catch a virus or something. I had to infect out forums with polls on how SmashNasty's Girlfriend disowned him and wants
more than just him, as well as the Skype chat, well that was infected by my super rapping of course.
So watch out I am coming to infect you all, muwhahaha.

Well think I have said enough now, you can all go back to spamming as usual.

2602.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

This Is More Like It, A Tribe That Will Own From The Rim :D

DeletedUser

Nooooo, Me Don't Like Joining Worlds Late, I Will Wait For US2 (Dependent On My Plans)

DeletedUser

LOL, You Had It All Planned Out For That Question Didn't You? :D

DeletedUser

Ohhhhh, He He, She Is Brave Posing For All The Players Of US1

*Cough*You*Cough*

Oh, And Guessing Is Easy When It Tells Me :p

DeletedUser

You Shoulda Done Something Different For A Siggy, It Is Not Good To Look At Stretched

DeletedUser

I'm busy. :p I didn't feel like making a siggy so I just stretched one. Lol