Smash, it's in our blood

DeletedUser

Welcome smash. I also came from .net, w27 is most notable...

DeletedUser

lol you should have ather waited for us2 :D

I agree to be honest, Rim pre-mades can usually make a good go of things in normal worlds but seen as US1 is so small they are going to struggle. They will have Core tribes on there door step before they have time to develop. good luck anyways

DeletedUser

This Is going to be for US2 we just making time, for a little fun, oh and us 2 should be out towards end of October :)

MM

DeletedUser

I agree to be honest, Rim pre-mades can usually make a good go of things in normal worlds but seen as US1 is so small they are going to struggle. They will have Core tribes on there door step before they have time to develop. good luck anyways

Yes. I've noticed just how close people are. I have one guy to my left that started 3 weeks before me, only 10 hours noble distance away.. :| I will soon catch him though.

DeletedUser

Yes. I've noticed just how close people are. I have one guy to my left that started 3 weeks before me, only 10 hours noble distance away.. :| I will soon catch him though.

unlikely he would send one noble 10 hours to take your village. He would try and build 2-4 nobles before he trys that and he would most likely scout you a few times as well

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

unlikely he will send one noble 10 hours to take your village. He would try and build 2-4 nobles before he trys that and he would most likely scout you a few times as well

Then actions would need to take place and things will need to be considered.

MM

DeletedUser

This Is going to be for US2 we just making time, for a little fun, oh and us 2 should be out towards end of October :)

MM

lol I think I heared something in the normal forum of Nauzhor that it won't come out till the end of the year or something like that