Smash, it's in our blood

DeletedUser

lol I think I heared something in the normal forum of Nauzhor that it won't come out till the end of the year or something like that

Lol, yeah but a new CM has been found as far as I know and will be starting in a few week :)

DeletedUser

I see Dead People

Nice! Some guys from UK real nice!!! I remember my first time in Netwars back when i had 56K modem! This is getting better than ever. Once again two nations are going to face one more time in the history of World 1. But this time online. Another Civil War! looooooooooool

Are the UK members ready to learn a lesson one more time? Or Not?

DeletedUser

I admire the enthusiasm zeban, but a civil war is waged internally in a nation. You mean the revolutionary war, where yes, we did dominate them, which is pretty.. relevent. ;)

DeletedUser

I see Dead People

Probably your right, History is not my strongest knowledge, Tribal Wars is! ahahahahah!!! Maybe some day will face in battlefield, love to see your knowledges! i do also have a trick or two in my pocket! ;)

DeletedUser623

I admire the enthusiasm zeban, but a civil war is waged internally in a nation. You mean the revolutionary war, where yes, we did dominate them, which is pretty.. relevent. ;)

Translation:

Civil war when you lose

Revolution when you win :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D;);););););):):):):):):):):p:p:p:p:p:p:p:cool::cool::cool::cool::eek: