So who is joining?

DeletedUser

Milad you just always change the convo to whatever fits your needs. Finding the edit button is something a monkey can do.

Just like the ridiculous notion you have that Sara-zomgitssara...is my cousin.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Wow arent i mr popular XD Duno who ill join for certain, but i did say i may play with Noise/in his tribe as me nd Milad are friends, i will talk to you all in 3 weeks though, good luck all nd i look forward to seeing how the world is going when i get back :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Wow arent i mr popular XD Duno who ill join for certain, but i did say i may play with Noise/in his tribe as me nd Milad are friends, i will talk to you all in 3 weeks though, good luck all nd i look forward to seeing how the world is going when i get back :p
Yay,after all,you and I are the only ones on this server who have experienced rank 1 on 3 worlds :D .i would be surprised if you werent popular :p

take that shelly,now go cry and say i edited the chat again (rofl)

DeletedUser

Milad? Shelly? you do realize you both dislike Sarah, right?

On topic: Ahh...Would be awesome to see you play w4 Connor, but it would be a lot more intersting if you didn't join the dominating tribe...just saying :D

DeletedUser

You should give noise some competition and join P7 :D