So who is joining?

DeletedUser

i used this same name before i coplayed with a friend and merged the account.. my last world was w57 but due to RL issues, i had to quit..

my ign is bulate03

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I skipped W57, playing 56 instead, trying the no hauls, sure makes things interesting.

DeletedUser

I am W24 there, it is going to close in Sept. World winners :) I also hack around on W56, I am waiting for a newer world to join.

DeletedUser

cool, i also played on w22 several years back but got bored, most of my friends at .net quited so i hav no reason to play there.. i want to try .us since there are less players and can't go OL for most of d time :)

DeletedUser

I enjoy NET play, started on W12 and have played since there. I have a pile of friends, but wanted a change so here i am.

Funny how things work out :)

DeletedUser

Thinking about joining when i get back from holiday, was rank 1 on world 1, 2 and 3 at some point (on 2 and 3 for a while), wud b up for co-playing if any1 is interested.

DeletedUser

Thinking about joining when i get back from holiday, was rank 1 on world 1, 2 and 3 at some point (on 2 and 3 for a while), wud b up for co-playing if any1 is interested.

so you would make your first noble an barb like in w2? ;)

'I am sure you will be welcomed into our world...just don't join freaks ;) they are too powerful already :D

DeletedUser

so you would make your first noble an barb like in w2? ;)

'I am sure you will be welcomed into our world...just don't join freaks ;) they are too powerful already :D
lol barb nobling is just smexy.

Oh and too late lad he is already in freaks :D

DeletedUser

-.-'

that isn't funny...you guys need to disband NOWZ! and make it fair for others. lol

DeletedUser

haha so on a serious note noise are you the duke if not whom is?

DeletedUser

sorry...I find it hard to believe he would play with you.
Sorry,but go die :D
(after i said one of us(Noise) may quit in 3 weeks.)
[7/31/2011 1:39:18 PM] Connor: lol kk :D
[7/31/2011 1:40:09 PM] Milad: exclusxvee today at 05:59
wow ur high lol
fair play

i get mails like this 3 or 4 times a day :D
[7/31/2011 1:40:52 PM] Connor: :D
[7/31/2011 1:41:13 PM] Connor: If neither of u have quit in 3 weeks u cud always hook me up with some1 in ur tribe :p

He would even join my account if i ask him.means he would totally play with me.oh now you got a job.go say bad stuff about me (chuckle)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

that means nothing...lol

Actually the way I read it is he is mocking you and saying that "if" you make it 3 more weeks he might play. Meaning...he doubts you will still be around.

anyways..thanks for the laugh :D

DeletedUser

that means nothing...lol

Actually the way I read it is he is mocking you and saying that "if" you make it 3 more weeks he might play. Meaning...he doubts you will still be around.

anyways..thanks for the laugh :D
ROFL
now youre starting to sound as stupid as your cousin sarah lol

little before that:
[7/31/2011 1:34:33 PM] Milad: so u plan on playin this world?
[7/31/2011 1:34:46 PM] Connor: Maybe, if i can find an account to co on in 3 weeks
[7/31/2011 1:35:10 PM] Milad: in 3 weeks? u mean u wont be able to play till then?
[7/31/2011 1:35:12 PM] Connor: You need an extra person? :D
[7/31/2011 1:35:26 PM] Connor: Ye im off on holiday tommoro for 3 weeks :p
[7/31/2011 1:36:07 PM] Connor: So whose playin ur acc atm on us4?

[7/31/2011 1:37:38 PM] Milad: in 3 weeks one of us may quit though :p

thats what he meant.I really do pitty you for your brain size lol

oh and your welcome.i really did make people laugh,at you.LOL