So who is joining?

DeletedUser

i hope you realize my post was complete sarcasm backtiming is where (mainly used if offensive) if you have an attack incomming you (from either your main or if you have other vils then you can use them as well) time it where your attack lands as soon as possible on the attacker's vil right after his troops return home.

DeletedUser

ahhh ok i had thought you were good and that post through me off.

DeletedUser

haha ya i know how to play the game lol even though i had a very late start once nobles hit i should be in the top fifty and give me another couple weeks and in the top twenty

DeletedUser

I came over here to try this server, I want to see how it compares with NET.

DeletedUser724

No kidding, a lot less players for sure. I guess that means a lot more growing room :D

I must say, im rather impressed with some of the competition... no one tribes is running away with the world...yet... guess that will all change when nobles come around tho...

DeletedUser

It usually does, i look forward to seeing the action on this server, see what it is like in a few weeks when i am noble ready as well.

I hope you are correct and the competition is good, nothing better than a good war.

DeletedUser724

Well, if you look at the past worlds (w1 excluded) you can see that 1 tribe has a very tight grip on the world and no other tribe comes close and its been like that for months... this world (so far) has had no tribe run away with the lead... that may change when nobling starts, but thus far, very competitive world...

DeletedUser

It will be fun to test skills here, I have played NET for years now, with W24 closing in Sept. I find myself looking for some fun until a newer world comes out there. Without a tribe to fight that world is a mop up operation now, and requires a few minutes a day only. Launch a couple hundred nukes, wait 300+ hours to hit, wait 300+ hours to return home and launch again :(

Snore fest :)

DeletedUser

i just joined here.. :) from .net for quite a while..
hope to hav fun with you guys