SQUIRRELS EATS NUTS....OR DO THEY???

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Own commands (1) Arrival time Arrival in
Cancelled command after lalala (488|498) K44 today at 08:26:31:372 0:00:19
Incoming troops Arrival time Arrival in
***Noble*** stacked F116.11 15:56:15.925 08/08 today at 08:26:31:342 0:00:19
***Noble*** (488|430) Time4Sleep F116.11 15:56:15.975 08/08 today at 08:26:31:392 0:00:19
***Noble*** (488|430) Time4Sleep F116.11 15:56:16.025 08/08 today at 08:26:31:442 0:00:19
***Noble*** (488|430) Time4Sleep F116.11 15:56:16.075 08/08 today at 08:26:31:492

another snipe:)

damn I cant snipe you see

DeletedUser2247

wow your r sniping fake trains now lol poor you :) LOLOLOLOL

you can tag attacks as easily as you snipe

great work supper star

2 vills lost so far today hmmmm

go go gadget paper wings

DeletedUser

when I was a sleep mate.

You cant denied ;)

I only lost villages when I wasnt around go go gadnet nuts!

DeletedUser2247

when I was a sleep mate.

You cant denied ;)

yes u lost a few while sleeping but now u have a guy named orel who will click delete rather then fight. go go gadget mod

your recapping is nothing to brag about either hours late go go gadget bed

Sleep in peace

DeletedUser

when I was a sleep mate.

You cant denied ;)

Well, thanks to your posts I have decided that I no longer will be sending fakes your way. Let's face it. My internet connection is very slow to send proper fakes and the scripts are useless. They make finding out which attacks are real so easy that it allows you to brag (falsely) on how good a player you are. My god, you even take pride in sniping a fake noble train with nothing but nobles.

Anyway, just wanted to let you know that all my attacks are real.

As for the smashnasty, let's not forget that smash was planning to back stab nuts, while they were their only allies. Somone from axe, please step up and let us know again why is it that orel decided to break up the alliance they had with you. OR BETTER YET, tell us hoy many villages did they actually noble from you guys and what was the ratio between the two tribes? Smash was dead weeks before xmen was formed. The guys that went away and formed xmen knew this and foresaw that if they would have gone to war against nuts at that time, nuts would have owned half of their villages. The only sensible players that actually stood a chance left and formed xmen. Then, after xmen disbanded, the only possible outcome was war AND nuts owned that war for a whole week.

AGAIN, as I said, way to go paperwings, you were the only one who didn't support sinister soul eventhough you were the closest tribesmate. You're an excellent team player. Great attitude. It goes with that back stabbing you know how to execute so well.

We are proud of our ex-smash, ex-xmen, ex-alone tribesmates, all of you guys are excellent players, but only you also excel in being a poor tribe member.

So, between the slander of two backstabbers and poor tribe members / allies, I'd rather close this thread.

DeletedUser

Don't really want to get involved in this, but this quote is a step to far. Are you a hypocrite? If i remember, the people i knew inside Smash had already told us about your plans to take us out. It was only a matter of time before it happened. So we did what any self respecting tribe would do, we picked the route we needed to take. The best tribe have done it.

And your telling me that you guys wouldn't do the same? Oh wait you did. We were enemies with Axe and you decided to join us in a war against them ( And in turn betrayed them ) . Please stop bringing up old wounds.

So can we all just stop beasting each other, get some war stats on and be clean real players, its not in my nature to flame and so other shouldn't as well.

For the twentieth time, and as I showed in my skype conversation with carsinated, we never had plans to declare on Nuts. We planned to declare on every tribe except Nuts. You jumped the gun, didn't contact us, and went to war. Great allies :rolleyes:.

=AXE= got fair warning when they began recruiting our refugees.

If you want to stop bringing up old wounds, then maybe you need to first understand what actually happened first. I'm not surprised though, carsinated is very effective at making people believe what he wants them to, despite lack of evidence to the contrary.

yes u lost a few while sleeping but now u have a guy named orel who will click delete rather then fight. go go gadget mod

your recapping is nothing to brag about either hours late go go gadget bed

Sleep in peace

Still being funny. You mad because I split your 2 nobles with 50ms between ;)?

Well, thanks to your posts I have decided that I no longer will be sending fakes your way. Let's face it. My internet connection is very slow to send proper fakes and the scripts are useless. They make finding out which attacks are real so easy that it allows you to brag (falsely) on how good a player you are. My god, you even take pride in sniping a fake noble train with nothing but nobles.

Anyway, just wanted to let you know that all my attacks are real.

As for the smashnasty, let's not forget that smash was planning to back stab nuts, while they were their only allies. Somone from axe, please step up and let us know again why is it that orel decided to break up the alliance they had with you. OR BETTER YET, tell us hoy many villages did they actually noble from you guys and what was the ratio between the two tribes? Smash was dead weeks before xmen was formed. The guys that went away and formed xmen knew this and foresaw that if they would have gone to war against nuts at that time, nuts would have owned half of their villages. The only sensible players that actually stood a chance left and formed xmen. Then, after xmen disbanded, the only possible outcome was war AND nuts owned that war for a whole week.

AGAIN, as I said, way to go paperwings, you were the only one who didn't support sinister soul eventhough you were the closest tribesmate. You're an excellent team player. Great attitude. It goes with that back stabbing you know how to execute so well.

We are proud of our ex-smash, ex-xmen, ex-alone tribesmates, all of you guys are excellent players, but only you also excel in being a poor tribe member.

So, between the slander of two backstabbers and poor tribe members / allies, I'd rather close this thread.

Read above. You're a bit late on that usual "Oh, Smash wanted to declare on us." lie, as well as the rest.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser548

Thread closed on request of the thread starter. I also do not like where this is going. If you think I should re-open it, mail me with a good reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.