Storm Declare on Nomo

DeletedUser173

And then Ice comes in with the spam.

Hey tankz, did you ever tell Menace about that mail where you said you wouldn't attack me back when I left ISDC? Or was that something you didn't want to get out?

DeletedUser

If you don't like debating on small things like the context that a word was used in don't bring it up in a supposed point.

I admitted to making that mistake, however that quote is from a good page ago and proves that I don't think that Void is Storm.

If you want to start going on about not making valid arguments I wouldn't have even replied to you. All of your "points" relied upon your interpretation of a single word in a quote.

This forum has just started to liven up again after a rather long period of very little use, I don't know about you but I prefer at least some discussion on the forums than what we had before.

Also as with the manipulation, quote me on giving undue praise to Void/Storm/myself.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser173

You didn't answer my question.

"Hey tankz, did you ever tell Menace about that mail where you said you wouldn't attack me back when I left ISDC? Or was that something you didn't want to get out?"

DeletedUser3141

Ummmm do please point out to me where I suggested that curt being sat was against the rules?

YOU referred to him sending out nukes. The point I was making was that HE wasn't. You really can't reasonably point to someones activity levels when the activity is by a sitter. :p

A breach of sitting rules is entirely another matter. Please don't get condescending over something I didn't say or even imply.

DeletedUser

I am in no way saying the sit is against the rules. I am simply saying, it is just islah using other people's accounts to do something he himself does not want to get involved in. Although I do question why islah would send troops like that, unless you guys were getting ready to internal the account, or switching the village to defense to support other members. Either one is gray-area activity, but I would be hard pressed to prove it was a breach of rules. It is what any tribe would do with an extended and/or permanent account sit, I suppose.

DeletedUser3453

And then Ice comes in with the spam.

Hey tankz, did you ever tell Menace about that mail where you said you wouldn't attack me back when I left ISDC? Or was that something you didn't want to get out?

Yes "I" did tell my tribe that I would not be participating in attacking you, because at some point in time I "had" respect for you.

Don't know why you were trying to call me out on that. Great job accomplishing nothing again.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser3007

I am in no way saying the sit is against the rules. I am simply saying, it is just islah using other people's accounts to do something he himself does not want to get involved in. Although I do question why islah would send troops like that, unless you guys were getting ready to internal the account, or switching the village to defense to support other members. Either one is gray-area activity, but I would be hard pressed to prove it was a breach of rules. It is what any tribe would do with an extended and/or permanent account sit, I suppose.

just like how wis and yon have sits in nomo right? like how they use them to attack and defend? like i said, you guys justify your actions with these useless words then point the finger when you see someone else do it.

everything you've said about someone else, your tribe has done the same.
1. backstab - elmorris comes back while being nobled buy opt c, you guys kick and noble him too. nice
2. liars - wis and neight want their players to know what they want them to know. cuz they don't trust anyone anymore they just lie to everyone :)
3 account sitting - you guys have sits in nomo, ive talked to raj so i know of at least 1
4 spying - caratacos, yes ive seen chats and stuff.
5 barb noble - smash's pathetic display of barb nobles.. after that accounts pathetic display of internals its entire time here. take my internals away smash, i still have rank 1 :p

now do i need to prove this? no cuz i don't care.
1 thing is certain, you guys will find a way to quote this and talk garbage about it. pick it apart and contradict everything you do.
its really the only thing you all are good at is talking. even then, your skill there lacks lol arguments about nothing

DeletedUser3453

Damn, u6s5l you can go ahead and close this thread and copy/paste what Ice said and pin it on World 6's external forums.

DeletedUser3141

Everyone is getting very waspish ... not to mention determined to twist what is said. Nobody is denying that there are sat accounts or saying there is a problem with it. It only arose due to the suggestion that one account was somehow superior to another due to sending out nukes. If it's a sat account then any credit accrues to the sitter not the account holder. That's ALL!!!!

Nor is there anything to hide. As for the el account .... if someone leaves a sitter for a considerable period to defend their account, logs in, promptly leaves again and dumps the sit, complete with incoming back onto someone else then what would you EXPECT? The least anyone can do is send a message explaining. So yeah we stopped trying to hold his account together for him.

Jake you publicly stated you lie and manipulate so why on earth would anyone believe a word you say? You go to great lengths to spy on others but want to jeer at someone else? You used to jeer at others for barb nobling as well but now it's ok, or apparently ok for you but not anyone else. Myself, I don't have a problem with it if it suits the purpose but then I never jeered at others over it or tried to prevent others doing so if they wished.

Oh yeah and sure you care. If you didn't you wouldn't me making accusations but then try to make it impossible to respond. You want to boast about how wonderful you are but don't even get that you take away from that by disparaging your opponent.

You know you're right ... a LOT of people are better at this game than me. So what?!!!! It would be a sad game if you had to be brilliant to play and a sad world if we all stopped doing anything we weren't 'top rated' at. There again I also don't feel the need to feed my ego at other peoples expense.

DeletedUser3007

even if its somewhat the same thing in the other 5 posts you made, you'll still repeat it just to say something won't you?
yes ive said i lied in this game, and manipulated. idc cuz its a freaking game. yes the idiots and fools were lied to.
your tribe lies as well doesn't it? everyone does, even the player that said they wouldn't. cuz in this game, information is
sensitive. misleading is a war tactic. you guys are all just mad at me cuz ive managed to use these tactics in a way
that far exceeds your own boundaries.
now as soon as im done with this post, your task is to pick it apart, say some stupid crap about how im wrong and what i did
was wrong. also inlcude the fact that im a liar again. i don't think we read it the other 5 times you posted it.
out of all the players on the forums, when they argue they actually have some sense behind it. you simply try to make yourself
and your tribe look good by pointing the finger.

DeletedUser3141

LOL

Keep trying. :D
It IS a good trick but I don't think anyone is buying.

Yeah it's a game, so is football or baseball ... trying telling those fans 'it's just a game'.

You are also correct in saying that misleading your opponent is a valid tactic, I don't disagree at all. BUT misleading and outright lying are different things. Personally I would say that the real skill lies in doing the misleading without ever outright lying. Someone like that can be great fun to deal with.

Also of course the idea is that you mislead your OPPONENT.

You just stated above that you were doing it to your own tribe. Now since I'm no longer in your tribe it doesn't matter to me, but if I were that might make me wonder a bit. You're also right in the sense that it is way outside my boundaries because to me that's playing a different game.

At the end of the day it doesn't matter. People play as they choose and take the consequences, whether that's being on the losing side or finding that others are ... less than impressed.

DeletedUser

just like how wis and yon have sits in nomo right? like how they use them to attack and defend? like i said, you guys justify your actions with these useless words then point the finger when you see someone else do it.

Did you read my post? I'm not mad islah is account sitting someone. I am just saying, a rank 2 player should know better than sending an attack like that.

DeletedUser3007

I am just saying, there is something i disagree with so im going to continue repeating the same stuff over and over and over until someone notices me. then kero will join in cuz she loves the attention. she'll probably post the same stuff that i just posted, but with more twists. cuz thats just how we are!

ya i know :p

DeletedUser

Wow. I miss the externals for a few days and look at all this new information! Oh, wait...

So. Hey guys. :D